(Topic ID: 15927)

Twas the Night before the Pinball Party and All Through the House...

By docscott

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by The_APPL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0924-800.jpg
    DSC_0914-800.jpg
    DSC_0915-800.jpg
    DSC_0916-800.jpg
    DSC_0913-800.jpg
    DSC_0912-800.jpg
    DSC_0911-800.jpg
    DSC_0910-800.jpg
    DSC_0909-800.jpg
    DSC_0908-800.jpg
    young_partiers.jpg
    we_girls_wanna_play_shuffleboard!_r.jpg
    food_break!_r.jpg
    IMG_2371.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2417.JPG
    There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Wake up JJ! We need pics !

Bolivar, Mo...I just moved in July from Pineville, Mo. Having lived so close to you in Mo, it is hard to believe that weather or climate conditions make some difference in the way pins are transported where you live and where I live. The conditions for transporting pins in AZ are very similar to here. Having said that, Pintastic WTH are you talking about? From the other thread you mentioned having an issue with the way those pins were transported. You are in over your head dude, I'm talking Laurentian Abyss over your head. These guys know how to move a pin. If your pins in your collection actually breathe...you better call National Geographic. You may have discovered a new form of life . Oh and invite me to see your collection! And come play BBB , you are really close man.

#52 11 years ago

This event was nothing short of amazing, very nice getting out of the city and into the woods..Forgot how much I miss that it until i got there, peaceful. Thanks again for the invite, and opening your home to us, (and getting us amazing bbq and drinks)..I'll get some pics up sooner or later too. Looking forward to the next meet up!

#53 11 years ago

Looks like a blast, next year 100% I'm there !

#54 11 years ago

Sorry Ive been Super Slacking today... Aka playing Catch up.. I'm Home now and Working on photos

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Sorry Ive been Super Slacking today... Aka playing Catch up.. I'm Home now and Working on photos

Gawd! . About time. All pics better be airbrushed for flattery...Be sure and post the GC score I got on the BIBLE. Or was that a dream?

#56 11 years ago

Pics

DSC_0908-800.jpgDSC_0908-800.jpg DSC_0909-800.jpgDSC_0909-800.jpg DSC_0910-800.jpgDSC_0910-800.jpg DSC_0911-800.jpgDSC_0911-800.jpg DSC_0912-800.jpgDSC_0912-800.jpg DSC_0913-800.jpgDSC_0913-800.jpg

#57 11 years ago

More Pics

DSC_0916-800.jpgDSC_0916-800.jpg DSC_0915-800.jpgDSC_0915-800.jpg DSC_0914-800.jpgDSC_0914-800.jpg

#58 11 years ago

And Lastly.. Jim If you are now "Gabby" .... Rommy Is now Known as "Cactus Jack" All the way to Prescott he was going crazy about never having seen a Cactus, and leaning out the window to shoot pictures.. So on the way back, I made a short stop for him to pose with his friend the Cactus.

DSC_0924-800.jpgDSC_0924-800.jpg

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Be sure and post the GC score I got on the BIBLE. Or was that a dream?

I put up a meager 55 million twice .

Jim

#60 11 years ago

Hey JJ, nice work on the level job on the TF Don't trust the bubble ! LOL

Jim

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Hey JJ, nice work on the level job on the TF Don't trust the bubble ! LOL
    Jim

Lol Did I screw it up?

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Lol Did I screw it up?

The bubble level is all messed up on that game .. Didn't you find it odd you had to crank up the front legs all the way ? LOL

Jim

#63 11 years ago

Ya I thought it was very odd.. I thought maybe it was the floor. But the ball wasn't able to make it up into the upper playfield either when I started.

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

And Lastly.. Jim If you are now "Gabby" .... Rommy Is now Known as "Cactus Jack" All the way to Prescott he was going crazy about never having seen a Cactus, and leaning out the window to shoot pictures.. So on the way back, I made a short stop for him to pose with his friend the Cactus.

Attachments DSC_0924-800.jpg (103.9 KB, 0 downloads) 14 minutes old

Nice one on the name "Cactus Jack". Good times Good memories

#65 11 years ago

That's me playing NGG -that look on my face is me realizing I will have to buy that pin one day

You see the size of that cactus?? According to Donny it takes 75 years for them to branch, so that one must be old. That IS my party hat though. Caught a 23" smallmouth with that hat on

That is Scott in the pics playing TF LE . Y'all hunters should check out that lamp behind the bar, he has a shot of 6 antelope all lined up with some smiley hunters surrounding. His hacienda is more of the same, some really nice racks in his living room (where are you Nimble ?? ) . Any other winos out there would just fall over dead in the cellar. Nothing like the aroma in a good wine cellar. All first growths well represented, even the right bank "should be" first growths. Did not get a chance to hit the cigars thanks to the bug .

#66 11 years ago

Awesome time at docscotts! What a line-up! They were all great pins, I enjoyed them all. Met alot of great people as well, and the food was excellent. It was worth the 2 1/2 hour drive there. AC/DC BIBLE was incredible, the restored AFM was jaw dropping, and Monster Bash was a clean HE pin aswell. The wife enjoyed Monster Bash and BIBLE they were her favorites and ones to own. Nice meeting you all!!

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Awesome time at docscotts! What a line-up! They were all great pins, I enjoyed them all. Met alot of great people as well, and the food was excellent. It was worth the 2 1/2 hour drive there. AC/DC BIBLE was incredible, the restored AFM was jaw dropping, and Monster Bash was a clean HE pin aswell. The wife enjoyed Monster Bash and BIBLE they were her favorites and ones to own. Nice meeting you all!!

Well its no bible, But Glenn Just ordered a pro from me today! so she will have one of those close by

#68 11 years ago

looks like a blast. thanks for posting pictures.

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Jeff_PHX_AZ said:Awesome time at docscotts! What a line-up! They were all great pins, I enjoyed them all. Met alot of great people as well, and the food was excellent. It was worth the 2 1/2 hour drive there. AC/DC BIBLE was incredible, the restored AFM was jaw dropping, and Monster Bash was a clean HE pin aswell. The wife enjoyed Monster Bash and BIBLE they were her favorites and ones to own. Nice meeting you all!!
    Well its no bible, But Glenn Just ordered a pro from me today! so she will have one of those close by

YEAH!
    Party in Gold Canyon....come on down!

#70 11 years ago

looked like one heck of a great time

#71 11 years ago

I gotta say how impressed I was at the truly neat people who attended my party. All pleasant, fun, enthusiastic... a wonderful crowd. I feel better than ever about Pinsiders. I'd love to be host again next year if you all don't mind the drive again. By then Jim will be done with my MM and CC, and I'm sure I'll pick up some other goodies and maybe some as yet unreleased pins. I wonder if there is any chance at all of having ZA by then... though I doubt it. Thanks to all in attendance and all the nice words. It made me feel great sharing a fun hobby who enjoy it as much as I do.

#72 11 years ago

Special mention to Cactus Jack Rommy and Gabby McCune who will be immortalized with their new monikers

#73 11 years ago

NEW pins on the horizon??? I wonder if stern will ever release,"Cactus Jack",and "Gabby"

#74 11 years ago

got my bill of lading,from JJ,for AC/DC

#75 11 years ago

Enjoyed seeing the pics - looks like y'all had FUN!! With enough advance notice, I'd be tempted to fly out from Texas for the next one.

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Enjoyed seeing the pics - looks like y'all had FUN!! With enough advance notice, I'd be tempted to fly out from Texas for the next one.

I'm gonna hold you to that

#77 11 years ago

Thanks so much for hosting Pinball in the Pines, Scott. It was a truly epic event! The Black AFM is amazing! Jim's restoration work is second to none, and I feel very fortunate for the opportunity to have played it. Seldom do you get a chance to experience a classic game that looks and plays like a NIB pin (or better).

AC/DC was a smash hit. I intended to play it at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown a week earlier, but didn't want to wait in the constant line to play. Now that I've had the chance to put a few games on yours, I'm even more excited for the delivery my own soon.

Always nice to meet people who share the passion for pin, and am amazed by how far some travelled for the event. Now that's dedication! If this becomes an annual event, I'll be there. I'd make the trip for the food alone.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twas-the-night-before-the-pinball-party-and-all-through-the-house/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.