12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Rick471
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cowbell.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Saw a CL post, but too many red flags went up for me: "selling for a friend", "can you pick it up right away after work today", no verbal contact just texting, sketchy part of town (heck my place looks sketchy so perhaps not but it was sktchy for sure - the google map showed only the foundation of a house long gone)...but still, I simply backed away from the deal. Now I am obsessing! hahaha...need a pin fix...perhaps someone will get a super deal and that's fine by me too.

#2 12 years ago
    Quoted from super8man:

Saw a CL post, but too many red flags went up for me: "selling for a friend", "can you pick it up right away after work today", no verbal contact just texting, sketchy part of town (heck my place looks sketchy so perhaps not but it was sktchy for sure - the google map showed only the foundation of a house long gone)...but still, I simply backed away from the deal. Now I am obsessing! hahaha...need a pin fix...perhaps someone will get a super deal and that's fine by me too.

You might want to post it to warn others...

#3 12 years ago

im an hour + north of you. what c/l ad was this? i check c/l 4--5 times a day and i have not seen this ad. im not gona go for it im just curious as to what pin was advertised.

#4 12 years ago

Look out for the bottom boy!!

#5 12 years ago

very funny

#6 12 years ago

I am also curious which ad this is? Which pin ?

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jgel:

Look out for the bottom boy!!

Indeed. And gimmie some more cowbell while your at it Jgel! I missed this one as well not sure which pin it is.

#8 12 years ago

Indeed +2!

Cowbell.jpgCowbell.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/turned-down-a-cl-pin-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.