Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lordloss
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7971 (resized).JPG
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    t280ra-renew-rx-chrome-polish-and-rust-removerC596A232D986 (resized).png
    Scratch out (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

I run my tumbler pretty much 24/7 I have gone quite a few. the one you listed did not last 3 months. the small one from harbor freight I had a few of them and they would lasted about 6-12 months. I tried a few others and they did not last either. I finally tried the large 18# one from harbor freight. it is a bit pricey but it will last over 2 years. I get the 2 year extended warranty and get a new one every 2 years for 1/2 the price

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Agree with the 18# harbor freight recommendation with 20% coupon.
    Use Scratch out less than $4. Anything more expensive is not worth it.

never tried scratch out but i agree the pricey stuff is NOT worth it. i use turtle wax chrome polish about the same price as the scratch out

t280ra-renew-rx-chrome-polish-and-rust-removerC596A232D986 (resized).pngt280ra-renew-rx-chrome-polish-and-rust-removerC596A232D986 (resized).png

#18 7 years ago

anyone ever use one of these? i would love to have one that size. i could put some pretty big parts in there.
    the quality looks good. a bit pricey but i use mine 24/7/365 and buy the 18# harbor freight one every 18-24 months

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

This rack has room for four, but I've loaned a few out.

what are the results like? what media do you use?
    is yours a custom rig? it be cool to run a few like that, each with different media

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tumbler-recommendation?tu=boilerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.