Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kbliznick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Spent an afternoon at D&D Pinball last month, and it was the best pinball arcade experience I've ever had. First off the location is fantastic. It's an 'open air' building that has a big door that rolls up letting in ambient light (no florescent light reflecting off the glass from above you) and was much more inviting than the dark blacked out window buildings I have experienced else ware. They have a little lounge area with couches where you can take a break from standing or your significant other that you made come with you can relax and watch a little TV while you drop a few more quarters.

It's got 20 or so tables. Most from the 90's era. They had many of my top 10 favorite machines like Twilight Zone, Bride of Pinbot, Adam's Family, and Midevil Madness. And some that I had always wanted to play and had not been able to find anywhere in southern California like Stargate, Whirlwind, and Theater of Magic.

Not only do they have a fantastic selection of games, but all of the games are in FANTASTIC condition! They are clean, everything was in working order that I played. The rubbers all looked new. These machines looked more like a private collection than a public arcade. I was blown away!

And not only were the machines in amazing condition, many of them were customized beautifully. Their Bride of Pinbot had some subtle purple and pink LED's and what looked like custom flippers (or at least not standard color rubber) that made it look gorgeous. Likewise, their Twilight Zone was the most beautiful TZ I have ever seen. Lots of replacement playfield parts, like a fantastic clock that puts the stock toys to shame.

It was... amazing. I have full intention of returning, even though they are a 9 HOUR drive away for me. Oh, also, the employees were super nice. If any of you are reading this thanks guys, you made my weekend!

P.S. This place is located in Downtown Tucson, and theres lots of great things to do other than pinball within walking distance. Like some great bars and stuff. (one of the bars has a Dr. Dude in it)

- Scarybeard

#2 9 years ago

Stopped by there after visiting parents on Turkey day. This spot is the best public pinball location I have played at in all of Arizona!

Rob and the people playing there were super nice.

I will make a point to stop by there again next time I'm in town.

#3 9 years ago

http://danddpinball.com/machines.php

Believe it's 30 pins, plus a couple of multicades upright video games, and a custom homebrew Gravitrex.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 180.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tucson-az-dd-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.