Topic Stats

• 405 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 183 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Playfield Diverter Tile.gif
bally-pinball-drop-target-assy-n25_1_994d20481b2f1a383f30fe3861bc4b62 (resized).jpg
inline_drop_assy (resized).jpg
screen-capture-9 (resized).png
TT-PF-2018v23 (resized).png
TT-129.png
TT-128.png
TT-127.png
sticky-feet (resized).jpg
IMG_3918.jpg
DSCN1775 (resized).jpg
IMG_2359 (resized).PNG
IMG_3851.JPG
IMG_3722 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_3718 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_3720 copy (resized).jpg

There are 405 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from steviechs:Just found this thread, read the entire thing, and need an update. @swinks what's going on with your project?

as of a few days ago, I am out of work so priorities are a little different at the moment - I did see it coming about 3 months ago

#402 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

as of a few days ago, I am out of work so priorities are a little different at the moment - I did see it coming about 3 months ago

Oh man, really sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around soon. Good luck with the job search

4 months later
#403 8 months ago

well it has been a long time and rebooting this thread / game.

I almost game my Dukes of Hazzard ideas / concepts and rules to commercial project and whisky product and then something didn't seem right, alot of changes wanted to be made without letting me to fully cement the design and felt it was going to go a very different direction that I wanted to go.

I have finished mods now for a while and have a new job which is not creative so I want to do some creative things when I get home so rebooting a custom pinball which will involve this game and the custom Dukes of Hazzard game.

This element is - playfield tiles

I just designed this playfield tile that will sit into a machined recess into the playfield. This tile is a ball diverter that uses no motors and just physical ball interaction in which I took the idea from The Shadow pinball from the ramp but adding it to the playfield. I intend to do a few different tiles so a game design can be changed quickly with just 3 bolts or mix it up by rotating the tile to face one of 6 directions. With this tile the entry could be facing the flippers so to enter hit the ball from the flippers into the entry location and the ball can go into one of 2 directions then you could rotate 180 degrees so the ball enters from the top say from the pop bumpers and can go one of 2 directions. Allows for play variety or game customisation say in a commercial game.

Playfield Diverter Tile.gif
3 months later
#404 4 months ago

Any updates?

#405 4 months ago

not at the moment, sadly

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
There are 405 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside