(Topic ID: 142715)

TSPP/WH2O for WOZ - would you?

By shimoda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

This is not a market listing though I have been posting locally looking for a WOZ (LE - either is fine). Would you trade a WOZ RR or ECELE for a TSPP (decent condition, plays great, has an issue on the PF that doesn't really impact play but comes with an NOS PF if you want to trade them) and WH2O (all but one new ramp, re-import, pretty good cabinet, topper, good playfield but with the Mine kickout wear (about pinky nail size))? Would you keep the TSPP and WH2O as a better pair, or try for something else.

While I'm at it, would you trade an XM or ST for a TSPP? Thoughts...

#6 8 years ago

Interesting. Wondering what games people think would be a fair trade (or one with a little cash either way) for the TSPP that would still support keeping one 'deep' pin and something reasonably likely to find for a trade.

@herbertsharp, funny! (other than trading/selling these I won't be getting a WOZ, which might still be the case).

#14 8 years ago

Despite my love for TSPP, and that feeling I'd never let it go (heck I colorized it to see it in all its glory!), I think I would be okay with something else and hope it wouldn't be missed too much. Strangely, short of WOZ, X-Men, ST and Shadow are the only other games that interest me, maybe BSD.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I would do that trade

Too bad you don't have a WOZ in your collection

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

If you ever want to do a temp trade of your FH for a nice BSD LMK. I'd like to have a FH but am not ready to move anything out right now to acquire one. I'm in central VA but will be at Allentown.

Sold FH, though I do miss it, one of the few I sold that is missed. Need to update my collection here I guess.

#29 8 years ago

I am asking about the value versus an LE WOZ. Just FYI. I could probably get 8 or more selling both separately, but couldn't buy a retail LE WOZ for that NIB. A nice used one though...

#37 8 years ago

When people say Hell No, are they saying they wouldn't trade TSPPWH2O for WOZ or Wouldn't trade WOZ for TSPP/WH2O?

#40 8 years ago

I've got a potential trader for the two games, but I, too, think they are worth more than WOZ so I may end up selling to fund a nice used LE, but I guess we will see what happens with a trade. I hate to sell two DMDs even for a game like WOZ, especiallyl want to find a BSD or Shadow for my small collection. Still have the Bad Cats project for sale though I would trade it for a players BSD or Shadow.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I would trade my BSD for a TSPP and WH2O if it helps any.

Uh.....

Nope.

#43 8 years ago

After getting more time on WOZ this weekend I'm inclined to think it might be better than both games put together. I love TSPP and am really warming up to WH2O (the flow of some shots is just great). However, WOZ is a theme I love, all the memories of watching the movie every Christmas season... It's funny because when I first got into pinball I started thinking about themes I would make a custom game based on and WOZ was one at the top, then I heard about JJPs project. I have to say the whole thing is so well done and the lights play such a brilliant role. Easy to see how RGB lighting makes a game more flexible (rulewise). I won't go so far as to say WOZ is better than the other two put together, but I'll probably sell/trade to get a WOZ. Besides any other point, my wife actively commented that she wanted a WOZ, not something she usually says about pinball.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

If you like the TSPP style of play and the WOZ theme, I think WOZ is going to be slam dunk for you. I love WOZ despite the theme.

I think WOZ is a game that shows me that there are games out there even better than TSPP I still think TSPP is a top 5 game. Over time I think half of the top 20 would be further down. It's a matter of selling TSPP, probably WH2O and getting a WOZ in the house!

#47 8 years ago

Problem is the price of NIB WOZ. Ideally, I'd sell TSPP and Bad Cats Restore package and throw in a few hundred dollars, have WOZ and keep WH2O and that may be what ends up happening.

3 weeks later
#53 8 years ago

Black Friday bump - get a WOZ and WH2O - 7500 - west central GA.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 84.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tsppwh2o-for-woz-would-you?tu=shimoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.