Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by konghusker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not all designers make their games with the premium in mind. Some make the pro, then they see what crap they can add to it to give a perceived value

I call B.S. on your comment. Name ONE designer that you can PROVE added crap to a game for "perceived" value. This isn't high school bro where everyone believes you have a ten inch schlong just because you tell them that.

Good luck with that because I'll be waiting a long time for your answer.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

That's pretty easy. Just go look at ST. The LE is nothing but a bunch of crap added with only the up kicker really having anything to do with gameplay.

My comment just flew over your head, out the door, and it's never coming back. Your response had absolutely zero to do with my comment.

#101 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Sure it did
If I remember correctly in a chat with Steve he stated that he likes to design the pro first and then add to it for the other levels. Granted that was before GOT. ST is a prime example of this. Most of the added stuff have nothing to do with gameplay. That's not a bash on ST either. All 3 models are great. But the stuff added was absolutely for perceived value, otherwise they can't charge more.

That's NOT proving that Steve just added more bling to raise the cost for buyers and prop up the game for pinball manufactures. You have to actually have proof he did that and his interview said nothing of the sort.

"Like to" for features and to make the game more fun is one thing. Just adding to make a profit is another.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Your not serious are you? Have you seen a BM66LE or BM66SLE? Believe whatever you want, if it's not obvious to you then no amount of discussion will change that.
OP, hope you have found a game. People love and hate all 3 so your opinion is the only one that will really matter.

Dude, no offense but you're thick headed. PROVE designers want to do this. You can't. Maybe Gary Stern does but designers said no such thing.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

So you believe Gomez did not add some fluff to BM66 to charge more? There's nothing to prove. Either you believe it or you don't. Some things are common sense though.

No once again that's not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying, you can't prove it.

He came out and made a blanket statement of which he could not prove. Then you come along with your "Oh either you believe it or you don't" quote which has nothing to do with anything.

Just quit while your behind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 103.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

15,699 (OBO)
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-vs-twd-prem-vs-gb-prem-small-collection-1?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.