View topic image gallery

treehouse_no_leaves_3_(resized).jpg
treehouse_no_leaves_2_(resized).png
Treehouse_no_leaves_1_(resized).jpg
Bart's_Treehouse_(resized).PNG
Player_View_400_(2)_(resized).jpg
Close_Up_400_(resized).jpg
Double_Spotlight_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

TSPP Tree House Spotlight Cover

Added: 2016-07-26 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 7th, 2016) • Ended: October 19th, 2016
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 49 (Firm)

Price is firm

When I recently got my TSPP, the first thing I thought was, "I have to do something about that double spotlight."

The tree house was designed by Joe Zenkus and Sparky Pinball, custom hand-painted by The Modfather, and sold through mezelmods.com. You can also PM me directly if you're interested.

It simply attaches to the double-spot light with a cinch tie, which I provide. The view of the mini-playfield above and Kwik E Mart shot below are not blocked. It's a perfect spot, as it attaches directly above the Tree house ramp.

Item photos

Double_Spotlight_(resized).JPG
Close_Up_400_(resized).jpg
Player_View_400_(2)_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Seller insights

These are Sparky's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Sparky's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ceres, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

Nice looking mod!

#3 7 years ago

Genius. PM'd you.

#4 7 years ago

Any pics without the leaves on top? I like it but not a fan of the leaves.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

+1 I like this mod, but not the leaves. They are too big and not to scale. They look....off....

Bart's_Treehouse_(resized).PNGBart's_Treehouse_(resized).PNG

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Not an installed pic, but I can take a pic of one without the leaves, if you like.

Quoted from NightTrain:

+1 I like this mod, but not the leaves. They are too big and not to scale. They look....off....

I tried a few different "leaves" from model trains and aquariums. It's tough to find something to scale that looks right, doesn't block the view of the upper playfield, doesn't get in the way of installation, and can be "topped off" after installation.

I can sell these without the leaves if you indicate that when ordering. If you find something that works better for you, that could work, too, and I'd love to see how it looks.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I can sell these without the leaves if you indicate that when ordering. If you find something that works better for you, that could work, too, and I'd love to see how it looks.

Can you take an installed pic without the leaves? I think this mod is pretty cool.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can you take an installed pic without the leaves? I think this mod is pretty cool.

Yes, I can, but it might not be until later today.

#9 7 years ago

Treehouse_no_leaves_1_(resized).jpgTreehouse_no_leaves_1_(resized).jpg

treehouse_no_leaves_2_(resized).pngtreehouse_no_leaves_2_(resized).png

treehouse_no_leaves_3_(resized).jpgtreehouse_no_leaves_3_(resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

There you go.

#11 7 years ago

How much without the leaves?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

How much without the leaves?

It's the same price. The leaves don't really cost me anything.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

It's the same price. The leaves don't really cost me anything.

Gotcha.

What could be neat, if it is at all possible, would be to print a translucent green tree topper for this mod like the one in the treehouse picture a few posts above. As long as it's not too big and doesn't block the view into the mini playfield. Again, not sure if it can be done, but might be cool if you can pull it off.

#14 7 years ago

Got this mod and installed it today, it's really nice looking! Awesome addition to any TSPP!

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Got this mod and installed it today, it's really nice looking! Awesome addition to any TSPP!

Glad you're happy with it!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-tree-house-spotlight-cover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.