You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1880.JPG
simp-speak1.jpg
simp-speak2.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Some of you might have already seen my custom TSPP decals I designed for the inner cabinet on my Simpsons Pinball Party machine

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-custom-side-board-decals

This will be my last mod now for TSPP as I am really happy with how it looks.
There is now only one version - the original text version has been abandoned as the little cat and dog looks so much cleaner and nicer - apologies for those interested in the text one but I wasn't happy with the finished look.

If you have already expressed an interest in getting one, I will be emailing soon with details. Anybody else who would like one please PM to get in on the run.

simp-speak2.jpgsimp-speak2.jpg

simp-speak1.jpgsimp-speak1.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks great!

#3 10 years ago

Nice

#4 10 years ago

wow that looks great, if you plan on doing a run of these I am definitely in.

#5 10 years ago

Fantastic (as usual)!

#6 10 years ago

I'm just waiting for final version to come back but anybody who has the sides is more than welcome to add this to their machine. I think it really rounds off the whole package.

#7 10 years ago

Very cool!!!...putting my decals on tonight!!! Way excited........now if I could just talk you into doing some for FG.....mark

#8 10 years ago

pm sent!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

I'm just waiting for final version to come back but anybody who has the sides is more than welcome to add this to their machine.

pm sent!

#10 10 years ago

pm sent

#11 10 years ago

I think your artwork is fantastic but I am a little curious why you chose those 2 cheerleaders to be the prominent characters on the speaker panel? I really like the Duff beer there and would have like to have seen Barney and Moe (and maybe Carl and Lenny less prominently?) These guys are really not prominent on the translite (the scientist is redundant) and they would have gone hand in hand with the Duff beer cans (the whole 'Moe's Tavern' gang). Very cool that you're doing this though (I already have your inner cabinet wall decals which I love!)

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I think your artwork is fantastic but I am a little curious why you chose those 2 cheerleaders to be the prominent characters on the speaker panel? I really like the Duff beer there and would have like to have seen Barney and Moe (and maybe Carl and Lenny less prominently?) These guys are really not prominent on the translite (the scientist is redundant) and they would have gone hand in hand with the Duff beer cans (the whole 'Moe's Tavern' gang). Very cool that you're doing this though (I already have your inner cabinet wall decals which I love!)

Agreed. I would also add that my only other "issue" is the "Oh yeah!" lettering. I'm just not a huge fan of it on there, but this is because I'm not a huge fan of lettering/words being on things. It's an OCD issue I have, lol; among others. Either way, I'd probably be interested in one; as I LOVE inner decals.

#13 10 years ago

I love the look of this game. It's so fun.

#14 10 years ago

Actually I'm thinking the lettering could be customised to whatever folks want or not at all. I put oh yeah there because it's duff mans call out and it is an inside joke with some of the people I play with.

So yeah the lettering can be removed or even changed to your name or something else
I did think about Carl and Lenny and even though I love those characters I thought the cheerleaders had a more party fun feel and that they could be cheering you on as you rack up a high score it's always tough making design decisions.

#15 10 years ago

you can print a custom message ? Above and beyond the call of creativeness! pm sent of course

#16 10 years ago

I'm interested in the speaker panel mod.....looks great!

#17 10 years ago

I'm in for one.

#18 10 years ago

Price?

#19 10 years ago

Well shit, if this is priced right I'm in.

I want mine to say "Cowabunga"

#20 10 years ago

I want mine to say "Mmmm Donuts"

#21 10 years ago

Looks great, I'm in.

#22 10 years ago

I haven't worked out details yet but I'll talk to printers next week and see what cost is for a few done - I would expect around the $25 to 30 mark

If you are interested just pm and I'll get a list going and see if there is enough demand

#23 10 years ago

How exactly does this work? I'm guessing it's not a replacement, is it just a plastic piece that sticks on to the front? Does it still fit in the lower groove with the rest of the speaker panel?

#24 10 years ago

It is a big sticker. Peel off the back and slap it on.

#25 10 years ago

Yep what he said. Sticks on like side decals.

#26 10 years ago

Sign me up.....

#27 10 years ago

Based on feedback I have created another version without text. Lots of great suggestions so this is a compromise for no text lovers. Personally I am keeping the text on mine as it reminds me to shout out Oh Yeah when I make a good shot

#28 10 years ago

sign me up

#29 10 years ago

or "Welcome to Springfield" might be pretty cool

#30 10 years ago

I'd be interested too. Thread favorited.

#31 10 years ago

Ah, I see the new version... nice. Me like very much!

#32 10 years ago

Sweeeeeeeet!!!! Pm sent

2 weeks later
#33 10 years ago

These are now ready and I will be contacting everybody who requested them soon. If you haven't and would like a set, please get in touch via pm before I book a run in at printer.

#34 10 years ago

Sweet! Just let me know where to send the money!

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

I received mine just a few days ago. Along with the side and back art. It all looks fantastic. Thanks again!

1 week later
#36 9 years ago

Thanks for the feedback and glad they arrived safely.

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

Received my speaker decal today. Looks great. Will install later this week. Thanks for making these available.

#38 9 years ago

Still patiently waiting on mine.

#39 9 years ago

First to post, from way over here. Great work as usual, thanksIMG_1880.JPGIMG_1880.JPG

5 months later
#40 9 years ago

Hi

I like to have one, are they still available ??

#41 9 years ago

Yes please pm me sometime.

6 years later
#43 3 years ago

Hi! Is this still for sale?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 218.00
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-the-simpsons-pinball-party-custom-speaker-panel-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.