Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jardine
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

After playing TSPP for several years, I came across something I've never seen before. A buddy's little boy came over and started a 4 player game, as all kids seem to do, and it appeared that it adds two players scores together and the other two players scores together for a co-op mode. Can anyone comment on this? Currently drunk and mind blown.

#2 8 years ago

#58 TEAM SCORES: Set to YES or NO. Factory Default = NO. Set to YES, then Team Play will be made
available. Team Play only works in a 4-Player Game. The totals for Players 1 / 3 (Team 1) & Players
2 / 4 (Team 2) are then displayed individually as well as the combined score for BOTH TEAMS to
enable Team Play (Doubles)

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 8 years ago

Pretty awesome, think I'll leave that on for awhile.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Kingoftron:

Currently drunk and mind blown.

to funny...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-team-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.