Topic Stats

• 417 posts
  • 158 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Zack23
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 84 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3222 (resized).JPG
tspp2 (resized).jpg
tspp3 (resized).jpg
TSpp1 (resized).jpg
IMG20160907221029 (resized).jpg
TSPPdustcover_(resized).jpg
sidedecalsandCliffys_(resized).jpg
plasticprotectors_(resized).jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG
DSC_0871s.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weaselfest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#342 4 years ago

I'm gonna regret not getting a set of these. But a huge springfield THANK YOU to sillyoldelf for the effort. Bravo sir....bravo.
Please let us all know if ever decide to fire things up for an additional run.

3 months later
#369 3 years ago

great cautionary advice

Quoted from emkay:They look really great but you'll definitely need to be more careful raising and lowering the playfield with them installed. If you've got other projects for the machine (LED upgrades, etc), I'd save the decals for last.

screwed the pooch and didn't follow the thread after my first post. Finally contacted sillyoldelf about any remaining stock. Fingers crossed. This will initiate my stack of pending TSPP mods. ColorDMD, an LEDOCD board and LED swap, which will wait until Pinball Expo/PBL Explosion '16. Still contemplating beefing up the sound, but need to sit down and calculate if I can put together a better sounding package for the dollar then what is available "off the shelf" from Flipper Fidelity. (hunch is not likely, if my time is worth anything)
Prayers for your mom, sillyoldelf. Mine has spent the last 2 years battling through 3 months of chemo and removal of part of her colon at 78 and she's recovering really well. Attitude is everything.....stay positive.

#371 3 years ago

Massive apologies to indypinhead. Remuneration in process for forgetting his awesome work in creating protectors for the rapidly unobtainable plastics for this game.
My collection of replacement plastics in not complete, so better safe than sorry.

#372 3 years ago

protectors are in the house!
Thanks indypinhead
C'mon 'elf where are ya?

plasticprotectors_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#375 3 years ago

Decals are in the house! Unrolled very nicely. Didn't realize I was receiving the speaker and back panel decals as part of the package as well, so WOO HOO! Cliffys showed up the next day, so my mod quest in nearly complete.

sidedecalsandCliffys_(resized).jpg

#379 3 years ago

Sorry to confuse things, Indy is close, but that's not a comforter, it is the custom fleece dust cover for my TSPP the wife made for me.
PM sillyoldelf, oogieboogie, see what he has left.

TSPPdustcover_(resized).jpg

5 months later
#401 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I'm going in for these now. Pimpin' my Simpsin, yeah!!
Gonna look mad with m' yella apron.

that yellow apron is the sh*t. thanks for sharing, especially the link to seller. missed that one entirely

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weaselfest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside