unnamed.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG
DSC_0871s.jpg

There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I'm going in for these now. Pimpin' my Simpsin, yeah!!
Gonna look mad with m' yella apron.

that yellow apron is the sh*t. thanks for sharing, especially the link to seller. missed that one entirely

#402 7 years ago

Yeah looks like a must have
Powdered coated my machine yellow and was thinking about getting a metal apron done but this looks so much nicer.

4 months later
#403 7 years ago

I bought a TSPP a while ago and it came with the side decals uninstalled and I finally installed them today. WOW. They look great and match the game very well. Great job. Not sure if I like the speaker decal yet but I will give it some time.

2 weeks later
#404 6 years ago

Cool. Give the speaker panel a go - you can always remove if it doesn't grow on you

3 months later
#405 6 years ago

I put in my paid-up order last night for one of the last three sets in inventory sillyoldelf Pinside shop. Excited to get them! Hoping the installation is as easy as some people say it is.

#406 6 years ago

Do I just put these decals over the count-bore for the head hinge bolts? I've had a set for awhile because I need to decal the outside too. But I'm wondering if I should just cover the hinge bolts when I'm done.

#407 6 years ago

Hey thanks for your order PinballBJB - they have been dispatched.

Regards your question Matt. Some people put them over the bolts, others cut round them (take out bolts, fit decals, cut hole for bolts in decal and refit).

I actually drilled my cabinet out a little with a wood spade bit so they the bolts sit flush and then the decals go over without trouble. It works really well.

1 week later
#408 6 years ago

Bought a TSPP which came with these sidecals unused. Previouw owner had them I think already like 3 yrs but never got to it.

So had to take the playfield out anyway to get the pin upstairs so took the opportunity to install them. This means I supervised the installation as a frined of me is much better in this type of work

Looks awesome, great work

TSpp1 (resized).jpgTSpp1 (resized).jpg
tspp3 (resized).jpgtspp3 (resized).jpg
tspp2 (resized).jpgtspp2 (resized).jpg

#409 6 years ago

Nice. Glad to see they finally got installed Enjoy it's a great game.

#410 6 years ago

Just received mine in the mail and they look great! I'm looking forward to adding them to my new TSPP along with some other upgrades.

Thanks @sillyoldelf!

#411 6 years ago

Well I got a set and they are an absolute nightmare to install - in fact both decals got ruined in the process, took me well over an hour to install and they ended up ruined anyway. I for one am really disappointed

#412 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Well I got a set and they are an absolute nightmare to install - in fact both decals got ruined in the process, took me well over an hour to install and they ended up ruined anyway. I for one am really disappointed

I'm going to look at a tspp today that has them on it. They are also ripped from lifting the Playfield up

#413 6 years ago

For protection I use these reusable sideprotectors bought at Pinball Universe in Germany. Apparently they got the idea when they visited Stern. You just slide them over prior to lifting the playfield.

This keeps me safe although I must admit I sometimes forget them .....

Anyway, still intact and I wonder how you could ruin them during installation. Quite easy to do so if you take your time.

IMG_3222 (resized).JPGIMG_3222 (resized).JPG

#414 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

For protection I use these reusable sideprotectors bought at Pinball Universe in Germany. Apparently they got the idea when they visited Stern. You just slide them over prior to lifting the playfield.
This keeps me safe although I must admit I sometimes forget them .....
Anyway, still intact and I wonder how you could ruin them during installation. Quite easy to do so if you take your time.

Can you provide a link to where one may purchase these? I have side decals for my simpsons that I haven't installed yet because I am worried about them getting ruined while raising and lowering the play field. Thank you!!

#415 6 years ago
Quoted from atipinball:

Can you provide a link to where one may purchase these? I have side decals for my simpsons that I haven't installed yet because I am worried about them getting ruined while raising and lowering the play field. Thank you!!

Pinball Life carries them: http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4575

1 week later
#416 6 years ago

What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a must have with or without decals

2 months later
#417 6 years ago

I'd like a set of decals, how can I purchase them?

2 years later
#418 3 years ago

Hi! Are these still available? Thanks!

4 months later
#420 2 years ago

Any idea when you will have these back in stock?

1 year later
#421 1 year ago

Looking for a set of these myself.

9 months later
#422 11 months ago

How have these stood the test of time? I see some of you have had these in your TSPP machines for many years now.

Are scratches a big concern? Color lasted? Still loved your purchase?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 45.00
Playfield - Decals
Gotfrogs
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 218.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
£ 70.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-custom-side-board-decals/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.