unnamed.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG
DSC_0871s.jpg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 10 years ago

These are not the same although the images do look very similar in places as elements are based on stock web art you can find on google. Instead of trying to use low resolution stock art and patch it all together, blow it up in photoshop and print out, I decided everything had to be drawn and coloured by hand from scratch at the correct resolution for printing. It was a huge task to get them right so they look like part of the game and actually match the quality of the art already there. Stern did a fabulous job in my opinion on the playfield and layout.

I don't want to step on anyones toes, especially Pinball Decals because they do some good stuff and the service is excellent, but I think folks will appreciate the quality, detail and effort that went into these.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

These are not the same although the images do look very similar in places as elements are based on stock web art you can find on google. Instead of trying to use low resolution stock art and patch it all together, blow it up in photoshop and print out, I decided everything had to be drawn and coloured by hand from scratch at the correct resolution for printing. It was a huge task to get them right so they look like part of the game and actually match the quality of the art already there.
I don't want to step on anyones toes, especially Pinball Decals because they do some good stuff and the service is excellent, but I think folks will appreciate the quality, detail and effort that went into these.

Now, I really can't wait to get them!

#103 10 years ago

Paid. Looking forward to these.

#104 10 years ago

Paid also , can't wait to get them .

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I'd rather give the business to the original poster (i.e. the source) any day! Plus, I'm sure they'll be significantly cheaper.

Heck yeah. The OP hand drew these at the proper resolution. I have no problem paying an artist for quality work.

Ordered and payment sent.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Elfman:

Heck yeah. The OP hand drew these at the proper resolution. I have no problem paying an artist for quality work.
Ordered and payment sent.

Ditto!

#107 10 years ago

Could you please do another run? Looks like there will still be plenty of demand. I missed the chance when you first posted, and I would love to put this on my machine!

#108 10 years ago

Paid, now cant wait

#109 10 years ago

When you think the shipping will begin? Can't wait.

#110 10 years ago

I'm in......

When should we start seeing these in our mail boxes?

#111 10 years ago

Coming back from printers mid week - just doing labels now. So will start sending out end of next all being well.
There are going to be a couple of sets spare if anybody missed out and wants some.

On a side note, I just beat my highscore after a lousy week of scores. Was on ball 3 and thought it was gonna be another disappoint and then it all just fell together. I'm determined to lock 5 balls one day and vanquish those pesky aliens. Run, he's got a board with a nail in it..... That line never gets old. Might have to make a decal just for that somewhere.

#112 10 years ago

hoping it can work out to get some - message sent. the moe's tavern behind Homer decal is a great idea too!

#113 10 years ago

I want a spare set please?!

#114 10 years ago

I like some set to, please let me now of possible
Thank you

#115 10 years ago

Sign me up! I may have to get 2 sets.

These look great!

PM sent.

#116 10 years ago

If there's still any left over, count me in for a set. If not got my fingers crossed for a second run.

Cheers

PM sent

#117 10 years ago

I would buy a set if you make a 2nd run..

#118 10 years ago

Agreed these look fantastic and disappointed I didn't see this earlier.

If you do end up doing a 2nd run I'd be interested as well!

#119 10 years ago

Just completed some backboard decals thanks to ideas and suggestions pinsiders made. Pretty pleased how they turned out and the difference it has made to the machine. That's what great about pinside - all the fabulous ideas pinballers come up with.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-backboard-decals#post-1256967

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Just completed some backboard decals

I purchased the side rails from you, whats the chances they haven't been mailed yet and I can add these to my order? If I can combine the shipping I would buy them!!

#121 10 years ago

Some have gone but I can check or work something out. I know some people are just happy with the sides and not bothered about the back but I'll see what I can do if anyone wants to do the same as me.

#122 10 years ago

how much for the backboard stickers ?

#123 10 years ago

As I've already said, if you do a second run I'd take a set as well as the back board stickers. My money is here ready and waiting.

You know you want to do more

#124 10 years ago

PM sent - I'm only interested in the side decals myself. Just bought the Moe's Tavern set and hope to get it trimmed down and installed in the back right (which would cover the back decal there anyway.)

#125 10 years ago

pm sent for side board and backboard sets

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#126 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

PM sent - I'm only interested in the side decals myself. Just bought the Moe's Tavern set and hope to get it trimmed down and installed in the back right (which would cover the back decal there anyway.)

I already have the Moe's Tavern Set as well, but I still ordered the back decals for the one near the couch ramp.

#127 10 years ago

Just got my side decals in last night. They look awesome! Can't wait to get them installed.

#128 10 years ago

I can't wait to get mine.

#129 10 years ago

Love to see some pics when you do install.

#130 10 years ago

Sillyoldelf, any chance you can comment on a second run?

There's a number of us interested and who have PM'd you but haven't heard anything, is that because you're busy or have we received our answer ie no more prints.

I know you said you didn't want to do this commercially and I get that.

I say all this with no tone or attitude, I only ask because I really like your work and would like it in my pin

#131 10 years ago

Have sent pm - sorry I missed you.

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from cableguy918:

I can't wait to get mine.

+1!!

#133 10 years ago

Received my sideboard decals today. Thanks for the quick shipping. They look fantastic. I don't have the skill necessary to install the decals so I will wait and have someone install them for me. I'm sure they will really add to the appearance of the game.

#134 10 years ago

Sideboard decals arrived today! Thank you. Me very happy.

#135 10 years ago

got mine yesterday in a little round tube.

#136 10 years ago

I hope to get both sets this week. I already have my TSPP apart and awaiting the arrival of the decals.

#137 10 years ago

Received my sideboard ones today , Have to say first class packaging and very impressed with quality . Excellent detail and looks high def. Quite thick too. Will post pictures soon . Anyone on the fence on this re quality , I'd say quality is top notch .

#138 10 years ago

Still waiting in GA, probably next day or two.

#139 10 years ago

I'm glad some have already received theirs and if you haven't don't panic. I had a slight issue waiting for postal tubes from a company on ebay that forgot to send them out which has caused a delay but it's all been sorted now.

#140 10 years ago

Got mine today...

Have to say, they're "top notch"

#141 10 years ago

Still waiting... hope it will be here before thanksgiving.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Still waiting... hope it will be here before thanksgiving.

your's are over at Universal getting a duff beer at the Simpson's Moe's Tavern

TSPP-sideart-at-moes.pngTSPP-sideart-at-moes.png

#143 10 years ago

Mine arrived today. Extremely we'll done. Packaged perfectly.

#144 10 years ago

I have an extra set for sale if anyone is still needing one. I have a friend who might pick it up but if not, and someone is interested PM me. These are really nice and good quality.

#145 10 years ago

Mine Not délivered yet

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from EricPinball:

Mine Not délivered yet

This is not a drive-thru!

#147 10 years ago

Mine came in yesterday and they look great.

I'll be doing some work on my TSPP in the next couple weeks - have Groundskeeper Willie and Kodos & Kang figurines going in - and will install the side decals then. Thanks again.

#148 10 years ago

Grrrrr I can't wait to get mine!

#149 10 years ago

Got em yesterday, they look fantastic!

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Got em yesterday, they look fantastic!

Ditto. Going to put them in this weekend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
$ 18.95
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 45.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-custom-side-board-decals/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.