• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by HFK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TSPP Plastic Request.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rum-Z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

TSPP Playfield Plastic Wanted

Added: 2015-11-26 14:04:14 UTC • Ended: January 7th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a complete and unbroken extra of the long right side playfield plastic (shown outlined by the thick white line in the picture below) that they'd be willing to sell? All vendors seem to be out of TSPP plastic sets. Unfortunately, the bottom of my plastic broke off and became lost long ago under prior ownership, so my Ned Flanders lacks a foot (it broke right by the lowest attachment screw), and that's a sad thing to see.

Alternatively, if you have a broken one of these plastics that's complete with all the pieces, I may be able to salvage the bottom piece and simply patch it together with what's left of my plastic to make something more presentable than I have now.

Lastly, perhaps a complete hi-res scan could help me recreate the missing piece or a complete replacement plastic.

Please let me know if you can help, and thank you in advance.

Jeff R.

Item photos

TSPP Plastic Request.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Rum-Z's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Rum-Z's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Adrian, Michigan, US

#2 8 years ago

Bump for the afternoon crowd.

#3 8 years ago

Just bumping this up again. Still looking.

1 week later
#4 8 years ago

Bumping this up again. I have yet to find a replacement for this single plastic. I'd be open to a complete plastic set if anyone has one of those they'd be willing to part with. Please let me know, and again, thanks in advance.

Oh, also: Does anyone know if Stern ever plans on remaking some spare sets of plastics for TSPP? With such a popular game you'd think they might.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

I'll be going go my space tomorrow most likely. Haven't had the chance yet. Might have that plastic, but can't promise till I go look.

Thanks Pinholic. No rush, I just haven't been able to turn up this piece yet. I think I may have a broken but complete plastic coming today from a local Pinsider which will at least get Ned's missing foot back in place until I can find a complete and unbroken piece, or a new plastic set.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rum-Z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-playfield-plastic-wanted?tu=Rum-Z and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.