(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,278 posts
  • 709 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by allsportdvd
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtravgiza.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4738 4 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I agree with the above. Color DMD is awesome on TSPP. Well worth the money.

LCD or led?

#4751 4 years ago

Trying to reset the high scores (all). Menu, Reset high scores, done - exit, scores still there? Is there a trick to this? I’m running 4.0, waiting for 5 rooms to ship, when I swap the rom will this remove high scores?

#4753 4 years ago

Trying to upgrade from 4 to 5 rom. Can someone confirm if it’s two EPROMs or one? I ordered this from Marco and want to ensure I have everything I need.

ame Qty Price Subtotal
Subtotal $15.00
Shipping $8.99
Taxes $0.00
Total $23.99
SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY U210 EPROM 5.00 1 $15.00

#4754 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I believe there is a "save" prior exiting you must do first.

Do you recall what the save feature is called. When I hit reset it tells me it installed it.

#4782 4 years ago

Good news, just received my ColorDMD, bad news, when I power it on it looks like this. Any ideas?
Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 12.58.49 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-01-31 at 12.58.49 PM (resized).png

#4784 4 years ago

Yeah, this was pic before I loaded it, unfortunately firmware won't fix the crack. I sent a note to Randy @ColorDMD, hopefully he can get me out a new one today.

#4786 4 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I didnt even notice it, yeah that sucks.

Neither did I at first. I just received a note from Randy and he’s going to ship the replacement tomorrow! - Great customer service!

#4788 4 years ago

Looking to go led - Kit or better to pick your own? Has anyone gone with the Comet kit w/flashers, if so how did it turn out? I’m leaning towards skipping the OCD board at $150 on top of the $199 kit otherwise it would be close to the price of the colored dress (400) I just received.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/simpsons-pinball-party-led-kit?variant=12493658619948

#4796 4 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

FWIW I enjoy the OCD board on my TSPP and I do think it adds value. With that said, I also agree that it isn't essential but if it isn't a cost issue I would add it (I would do it again if given the choice).

Yeah, the issue is if no OCD, then I'd go with non-ghosting, if OCD then the opposite so kinda have to make the call at the GET-GO. Agreed, $200 for the kit seems HIGH, looks like I'll need to count out the LEDs.

Does anyone have a link to a video of their TSSP with non-ghosting and no OCD?

#4797 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’ve had OCD boards that came installed in other pins, and they are nice, but not essential for me. Regarding led kits, I generally prefer choosing my own colors and overall look of my pins. I replace all the insert lights with LEDs and many of the GI. I prefer Comet or Titan bulbs, frosted and, if possible, non-ghosting. Comet has nice non-ghosting bulbs. I prob spend $75 on LEDs per pin and I don’t miss the OCD board. Comet also sells LED strips in various lengths for just a few bucks each. They are great for scoops, troughs and any dim areas. They come in several colors. Have fun!

Did you color match your inserts?

#4799 4 years ago

Question on insert color's - Are there only 4 orange - 3 extra ball and 1 shoot again?

#4802 4 years ago

Ok, I gave up counting the bulbs and clicked the easy button - Comet Kit + OCD.

1 week later
#4806 4 years ago

Flipper question - When I half-press the right bottom flipper works but the middle right and upper playfield do not. I have to fully press the button for them to activate. Is this normal? If not whats a good place to troubleshoot?

#4808 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

As designed, look up stage flipping to see its usefulness.

Is it supposed to work like this on the left flipper as well? Currently, only the right flipper has the 'stage' the left operates both flippers regardless of push. So my right flipper has a distinct 2 stage, the left flipper does not.

#4812 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

The left flippers don't stage unfortunately.

Good to know it's by design and not something I have to work on

2 weeks later
#4814 4 years ago

TSPP SCHOOL BUS MOD - If you have it do you like it? Where did you place it (Pics if you have). Thinking about adding one or two mods, currently, 100% stock from a toy standpoint, don't want to yardsale the playfield but thought the BUS may look good and not get in the way.

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 1.16.17 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-02-26 at 1.16.17 PM (resized).png
#4816 4 years ago

Looks good, thanks for posting, smaller than I thought it would be. It lights up when you hit Otto right? Where do you wire it in to have it light only when Otto or does it light other?

#4822 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Absolutely, one of the best.

Yeah, I'm on the fence with this one. Didn't want to yardsale the playfield so was thinking it was a no but may need to reconsider. My bus is on its way. Same with the alien's, prior to picking up a TSPP thought I'd want it but after seeing it on playfields I'm not a fan.

#4825 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

How is it I see these crazy mods and characters added and the simplest and glaring mod is not done??? The Quik-E-Mart sign? Once you have read the instructions on how to get to the living room it is no longer needed. I see that you have done it, but so many overlook it.

In my case, looking to keep as OEM as possible. Quik-E-Mart sign does nothing for me and will likely not be an add.

#4829 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Interesting, I was actually thinking of doing the opposite and turning off a bunch of flash bulbs, they annoy the hell out of me !

I was not sure about the flashbulbs but am pleased with how the full Comet kit w/flash and OCD board turned out. Never a fan of the bar in the back but can see why folks like it.

#4830 4 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

[quoted image]

Installed the NVram, re-set the default scores, saved and stock default scores are still there. Is there a trick here? I recall same thing happened when I was on 2.0 .. upgraded to 5 and my re-set default scores took.

#4840 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

OK, it's probably stated somewhere, but does anyone have a MOE sign mod for sale or is the original person who made them considering making again?

From what I gathered the original mod was great for the first 90 days, then not so much.

#4846 4 years ago

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 9.58.25 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-06 at 9.58.25 AM (resized).png On it's way!

1 week later
#4878 4 years ago

What size is this t-nut? 10-32? Need one for outlane post.
Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 1.25.28 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-15 at 1.25.28 PM (resized).png

9 months later
#5468 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Is this going to be released to the public soon? I don't see it as being available on the pinsound site. Thanks and Happy New Year!

BUMP

#5475 3 years ago

Any updates on Scandells version or Baptist’s?

1 month later
#5578 3 years ago

Hi, should we expect the link to be posted in this thread today, or should we be looking for it in the pinsound directory https://www.pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/93-the-simpsons-pinball-party/? I was not able to find it in the linked directory.

Quoted from Baptiste:

Hello everyone,
I just announced that, except major technical problem, I would post my mix on February 24 (of this year Lol ...). I'd do a more complete post at the time. See you soon!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Springfield, MO
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

£ 70.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtravgiza.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=xtravgiza and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.