(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,278 posts
  • 709 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by allsportdvd
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whisper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 9 years ago

Just joined the club a couple of hours ago!!! cant wait to get stuck into it !!!!!

1 month later
#475 9 years ago

Has anyone here ever added a cliffy shooter lane protector on?? and if so is it hard to do?? just got one in the mail, going to install it tomorrow, so I anyone has any advice would be great. cheers.

#476 9 years ago

also if anyone has any info on installing the itchy and scratchy protector ?, that would be great thanks in advance.

#479 9 years ago

just put on the itchy an scratchy protector, it was pretty simple actually, don't know why I was peeking out about it so much....

4 months later
#527 9 years ago

can any one tell me, in the lower part of the playfield where its got all the simpsons characters driving in the car , and theres lights that light up there faces from underneath the playfield, I was playing and had one or 2 characters that stayed on, I was having a very long game that scored quite well, and was wondering if I did anything special to keep there faces lit, and how I did it??? because there definatly not on all the time!! any help will be great.. thanx..

#529 9 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

u get 1 light for getting super jackpot in couch during couch multiball and when u get all 5 u get 1 of 6 parts towards wizard mode

ahhh!!! cool thanks for that, wow its a mission to get them up on the couch during multiball but I have done it once or twice, omg ,so when you get all 5 you get 1 of six parts towards wizard mode! that's insane im never going to get close... thanx for the info , has anyone got close to the wizard??

#532 9 years ago

yeah I hear you, ive never seen pretzel multiball but hope to one day , and im not banking on it any time soon, I think the most Cletus kids I got was 13, still along way to go...

#535 9 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

I finally got to pretzel a few weeks back. Unfortunately I was 1 Otto short of mystery spot and of course that was the next shot I hit so I didn't really get to see what pretzel was all about.

That's heart breaking!!!!!!! next time gadget ,next time!!!!!!

4 months later
#766 8 years ago

Hi guys was wondering if anyone can tell me what the stand up target does next to the light an lock targets before the ball goes behind the TV ?? thanks in advance..

#768 8 years ago

cheers than for that..

#773 8 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

So i have to hit the otto target first (in front of the cooling tower?) then shoot for otto behind homer?

that's it ..

2 months later
#885 8 years ago

Hey guys, started alien invasion the other night, as soon as the ball came around from the tv I got it locked on the couch an no other ball kicked from the trough, and alien invasion just timed out at about 50 seconds ,has this happened to anybody before?? I have started alien invasion before a few times but never got it up on the couch straight away so I was wondering if theres an order that you mite have to lock balls in or if there was a glitch in my machine. thanks in advance..

#888 8 years ago

ok cool, I should just take the glass off an see if it happens again, alien invasion is pretty far an few between for me so it might take me a while to do it without the glass off. I thought there must have been a problem, if so would it be a problem with the boards?

#889 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What about this bug?
I'd be playing a game, garage door is opened. Ball ends but not the last ball. But I restart a new game. However the garage door will re-open spotting me a letter and 10,000 points.
In order for me to reset the garage to down, I'd have to turn the power off.
Doesn't happen every time but enough to be annoying.

yeah that definatly happens on my game aswell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Springfield, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whisper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=whisper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.