(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,278 posts
  • 709 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by allsportdvd
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vbobrusev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2165 7 years ago

Hi! I have issue with GI on my TSPP when i press on flipper buttons - gi illumination is dimming... i check voltage on J14 gerular voltage is 5.4v but when i press on flipper buttons - voltage drop until 5.2v somebody have same issue like me? How i can solve it?

1 month later
#2249 7 years ago

Beatnik-Filmstar This is my plastic set listed on eBay, if you have questions you can ask thru messages. Shipping for large part cost expensive because it's very fragile and very big. i need to pack it very well if somebody want to get it not in broken condition.

#2274 7 years ago

working on #TSPP for pin2dmd. I dont have enoung time for get game rules, anybody can tell me how to win mystery shot, daredevil, secret stash and other missions? because i need make dump of this scenes.

3 weeks later
#2283 7 years ago

multibrawlr wow! Thanks! I already made dumps and colorized it from all of your listed missions except wizard mode and crazy extra ball. Will do it soon.

#2289 7 years ago

Colorization for pin2dmd finished!

Hi,

I´m proud to present The Simpsons Pinball Party PIN2DMD colorization project which I started 2 months ago for my own pinball machine.
I never did anything like this before and I had to learn a lot how to get it done in the quality i wanted to have. One of the biggest
parts was to make all the recordings, using the pin2dmd tool, containing all the scenes of a gameplay. After all the time I have spent on this, I must admit that I would rather have paid somebody else 15-20$ to get a ready to use colorization, instead of doing it by myself.
That is why I ask you to support my job and if you want to have a copy of my work please make a donation by using this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JLRAHFTD23UKU

I will send you 2 files you simply need to copy on the SD card and put it into your pin2dmd. I will also send you updates automatically
if available. Out of respect for my work and as a motivation for future projects, I kindly ask you not to forward these files to other users.
Please also report me if you get my work offered from other sources. Thank you !!

PIN2DMD firmware version 2.38 or later and Display ROM v5.0 in english is recommended, since all my work is based on this version
If you find any uncolorized scenes, or bugs, let me know, how you got it, or send me recordings / videos.

1 week later
#2312 7 years ago

Finished my backbox LED illumination. Standard light tube was removed. I do it from peace of wood and led stripes.

2 months later
#2567 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Anybody else have this problem? The top of the yellow sign hits the underside of the back box and chips away at your sign. Does anyone have a fix for this?

i have replacement part for this.

1 month later
#2668 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I am eager to see what you think because I may order a few parts... or perhaps I'll do the entire set as a group buy for people on here (but I'm guessing we all want similar parts!)

If you need pics, i can send it to you.

2 weeks later
#2784 6 years ago

Mine is finally restored. Repainted cabinet, new decals, new clearcoat on playfield. Also i made chrome saucers from AFM and made effect like UFO pinball do on AFM. But it's selfmade mod saucers bouncing when pop bumpers active - how it's work you can see on this video:

DSC09846 (resized).jpgDSC09846 (resized).jpgDSC09838 (resized).jpgDSC09838 (resized).jpgDSC09837 (resized).jpgDSC09837 (resized).jpgDSC09842 (resized).jpgDSC09842 (resized).jpgDSC09844 (resized).jpgDSC09844 (resized).jpgDSC09843 (resized).jpgDSC09843 (resized).jpgDSC09841 (resized).jpgDSC09841 (resized).jpgDSC09839 (resized).jpgDSC09839 (resized).jpg

#2795 6 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

The colors on your cabinet really pop!!! Nice job!

Thanks! I do it with halftone effect.

2 months later
#3086 6 years ago

Hi! Have issue with my TSPP CPU/Sound board. i don't know whats happends but dmd show me strange information. if i swap cpu board from other whitestar machine with original roms - everything is ok. but this boards show me this... any ideas what it can be or how to fix it?
IMG_8821 (resized).JPGIMG_8821 (resized).JPG
IMG_8822 (resized).JPGIMG_8822 (resized).JPG

#3088 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Have you tried a factory reset? Roms can go bad, too.

I put this roms in other cpu/sound board and everything works fine

#3090 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I would reseating connectors, cables. Are batteries off the board and new or do you have a NVRAM installed?

I swap eeprom and nvram to other board, and put it back, no effect, reseating cables too

#3092 6 years ago

I took this cpu with issue took eeproms and nvram put in other working cpu, put it in tspp machine and everything works fine, took back eeproms and nvram in original board with this trouble and same problem. I think this is issue in cpu, nvram and eeproms don't have matter. I don't know what it can be on cpu... Eeprom on dmd and dmd controller is ok. I thing wrong data came from cpu board before dmd ribbon cable

2 weeks later
#3128 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Those both look great!! Sources?

topper selling here - http://www.tilttopper.com/
Blades available here - ebay.com link: itm

3 weeks later
#3259 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

A justification to buy these is that the licensed company doesn't offer them for sale and the need is there. I would probably get them if needed, but the price? That is a bit too high I think.

Whole set cost 275 include worldwide shipping on eBay for inside members its cost cheaper. Set contains 31 pcs each cost less than 9$. I am open for communications, I don't make a lot of money on it. I wanna help you with your broken plastics, and it helps me restore my machines.

4 months later
#3472 5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can just buy the drop target decals or does anyone have them scanned ready for printing?

ebay.com link: itm

#3474 5 years ago

Thanks but I’m looking for the Ichty and Scratchy 3 drop target decals. I’m not looking for any mods or anything unoriginal to the game.

I need to check it tomorrow, maybe I have it.

#3484 5 years ago

Thanks but I’m looking for the Ichty and Scratchy 3 drop target decals. I’m not looking for any mods or anything unoriginal to the game.

5E295F13-1430-49E9-956E-C81009039D8B (resized).jpeg5E295F13-1430-49E9-956E-C81009039D8B (resized).jpeg
Found. Dm me!

1 year later
#4231 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

I always disliked the faded look of the original decals. Re-decaled my cabinet with full colour decals. Colour matched the cabinet bolts too.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like this is mine decals? If somebody need new decals for cabinet. DM me. i have two options, with or without fade effect.

6 months later
#4732 4 years ago
Quoted from Giebzilla:

Wow, nice work! Where did you get the cabinet decals? The original art is so pixelated my TSPP is my worst looking pin and I own a Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball.

ebay.com link: 0

1 week later
#4750 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I've put the Pin2DMD into my TSPP and gave a donation to the author of the colour files. I am loving it and the price cannot be beat!
I was suppose to see if I could help the author fix the colour issue when the score switches to BONUS, this is just white but aside from that everything else seems to be coloured nicely.

Let me know about scenes which I should to fix

3 months later
#4957 3 years ago

Hi! Guys, i that Russian guy which you are talking about. Right now packages to USA and France have big delays. Our civil aviation now is closed only commercial planes and cargo companies working, but it's not enough for fast shipping. Probably JFK international sorting center dont have enough people for fast shipping, i dont know situation about it.

#4959 3 years ago
Quoted from Tradingbill:

Vbobrusev - thanks for the information. Didn't mean to doubt your legitimacy, but even with the slow mail delivery these days I'm not accustomed to waiting over a month for an item. Guess I've got no option but to keep waiting. Thanks again.

nobody knows... usually it takes 2-3 weeks

1 month later
#5092 3 years ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

Finally Glad to be a member now.
My second Pinball TSPP.
First Pin Tommy.
Just picked up TSPP a couple of days ago.
Playfield is in good condition, but the plastics are a bit beat up.
Got a bit of work ahead of me cleaning it up. Can’t wait to get modding as well.
Everything seems to be working and dialled in well though. Came with LEDs installed but no OCD board. And some of them need to be changed to different colour or brightness.
Anything I will need to keep an eye on and any info good parts to have as spares. Have a couple of mods ordered and didn’t forget the Kwick-E-Mart decal. Don’t know when it was made, as sticker has faded.
Much appreciated. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

let me know if you need cab decals.

1 year later
#5983 2 years ago

Hi guys! Sometimes i make video tutorials about rules on pinballs, today i finished first part of tutorial for TSPP. It's basically made for Russian audience, but you can turn on english subtitles. If you lazy to explain rules to your friend, show him this video Also i finished few other pinball tutorials, you can find them on YT channel.

1 week later
#6028 2 years ago

Hi! Finished 2nd part tutorial for TSPP, English subs included.

#6030 2 years ago
Quoted from prl867:

Those are both outstanding videos. Thorough, easy to follow, and even good production value with your camera angles and ability to showcase different parts of the play field.
I don’t speak Russian, but the English subtitles are easy to follow and spot on.
Thank you for posting!

Thank you for your feedback, now I know that subtitles is easy to understand for English audience

1 week later
#6046 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Can someone please explain how to build up and collect nuclear values? I see that the target behind the pop bumpers is labeled collect nuclear plant, but I never see it lit. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/121#post-6544077 check video from 8:58 and turn on eng subs.

5 months later
#6515 2 years ago

Hi! I have 2 full repro sets left in stock for TSPP. Free express courier shipping will provided for this order. Let me know who interested.
s-l1600-1 (resized).jpgs-l1600-1 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#6568 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Does anyone have extra plastics they would be willing to sell? Or know where I can buy some? I only found a complete set for $250 but I dont need over half of them. Thanks!

DM which plastics for TSPP you want to buy

7 months later
#6831 1 year ago

I have side decals if someone need it

2 weeks later
#6881 1 year ago

Hi! Have full set of repro plastics for TSPP, 210$ include courier shipping, let me know if somebody interested.
IMG_2401 (resized).JPGIMG_2401 (resized).JPG

7 months later
#7100 7 months ago

Hi! Anybody can tell me what’s wrote on serial label on backbox. what’s model name for tspp on this label?

#7101 7 months ago

Looking moes & treehouse ramp. NOS or very good condition without any damages. Let me know if you have something for sale.

2 weeks later
#7105 6 months ago

Hi! It’s normal in latest code when I short left ramp from upper right flipper it’s starts cbg hurry up?

#7107 6 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Cbg hurry up starts by hitting the target in front of him, not the treehouse ramp.

Yes this is why I am asking about it, because on mine game it happens when I hit left ramp also.

#7109 6 months ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

That is not by design. The CBG standup target is triggering. It may be very close in adjustment and as the ball passes by it is enough to close it.

I am found reason, one wire was soldered to diod side on one switch, I fixed. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 16.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vbobrusev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=vbobrusev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.