(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,252 posts
  • 706 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 327 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174044 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174050 (resized).jpg
IMG_6018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6024 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5977 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1643 7 years ago

I haven't checked in here in a long time. You guys have allot of cool ideas going on!! How would I go about finding 5.0 ROM's for my machine?

7 months later
#2293 7 years ago

Hey guys, I have a question. What mods for this game are actually worth the money for this game outside of Cliffy's? I'm not talking cosmetics, I'm talking must haves in terms of protection and reliability. I have found some super nice, highly modded examples that I am contemplating purchasing but can't really figure out what mods on them I can do without. Are mods for this game easy to sell? Because I am thinking that's the route that I will go IE: strip the mods that I don't need and sell them. Can't seem to find a bone stock example which is what I ideally want to start with to tailor it to my liking.

#2298 7 years ago
Quoted from PSU14:

Out of curiosity, what years/runs are these two pictures from?

Yeah I'm curios too. Now that I see this I can focus on seeking an example with the deeper colors. I had no idea that this was even a "thing" with this game.

#2303 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yea have a 2007 one coming and it seems to be the pink car . Not sure what I prefer .

2007?? This game was really in production for 4 years straight?

#2306 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes it was, and i think another run may have been done in 2009, but not sure.

Wow! I had no idea. Learned something new today, thanks lol

#2311 7 years ago

I wish he was closer, I'd take it in a heartbeat. I'm so exhausted from looking everyday for one of these

#2328 6 years ago

I'm in finally!!! I absolutely love this thing and it is pristine. 10 hr round trip to get it, but it was well worth it.

20170404_234547 (resized).jpg20170404_234547 (resized).jpg

20170404_234532 (resized).jpg20170404_234532 (resized).jpg

#2331 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Damn that thing has all the toys!

I was actually looking at another one that had allot more toys than this. I think it literally had every toy that is on the market right now and because of that was almost 6k. It was just overkill in my opinion. I like them simple.

#2332 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

By the way, any of you ever see these garish things before?
» YouTube video

Cool idea, but they need to show them installed and in black.

#2342 6 years ago

What exactly should I be shooting for during the skill shot, and how do I start multi ball? I knocked all three targets down at the itchy scratchy hole and the multi light was lit on the field. I then shot for the hole and made it, but no multi ball started. What am I missing here?

#2353 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx, got it mixed up...so many things going on in this game!

I agree!!! I'm 2 days into ownership and am already overwhelmed lol

#2368 6 years ago

Ok so tonight I got a 2 ball multiball and no idea how I did it. I want to say that I knocked down all three I&S targets twice, got the ball in the hole once after each knock down of all three targets, and then it started?

Also, when it says to ride the monorail and you are on the lower field, how do you get back up to the monorail?

#2386 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

maybe send him an email through his website. Not sure what is going on, he's usually very reliable. I'd be a little patient as he is legit and a good guy to deal with.

I second this. John has done excellent work for me in the past and is my go to guy for Williams repair. He responds pretty quickly via email.

#2393 6 years ago

SO I have been studying the rules diligently using this rulesheet. It was last updated in 05 so I'm not sure if it would be good enough for anyone here, but it's what I'm using for now until I find something more up to date. Anyone else have a more updated version, or is this sufficient to learn off of??

http://pinball.org/rules/simpsonspinballparty.txt

1 week later
#2425 6 years ago

What is the setting called where if you shoot the ball into play, the ball hits something, goes SDTM and then you are given another ball immediately?? Consolation ball or something like that I think?? I want to turn this setting on because it seems that when I drain,that's the end of my ball each time. My games end so quickly most times that I ended up setting the machine for 4 balls per play instead of 3 just so that I could actually have a chance at enjoying it.

#2429 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Ball Saver. It's in the settings and on TSPP it's called Freeze Time.

Excellent thank you!! You wouldn't happen to also know how to clear all high scores would you??

#2435 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

A factory reset will remove the high scores.

Thanks!!! That's unfortunate, then I'll have to set everything back to Easy again. lol

#2456 6 years ago

I agree 100% on the game being difficult. I have had mine a little over a month and still can't manage to pass 7 million points, even with everything set to easy. Brutal game sometimes for sure.

On another note, what is the setting called that allows you to start an all new game in the middle of a current game? The way that I am setup now, pushing start during a game just adds more players.

#2465 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Standard Adjustment #35: Game Re-Start. When set to yes, you have to complete the first ball before the game will re-start. Pressing start during ball 1 will add more players. When set to No, the start button does nother after the first ball. Players can still be added during ball one.

Thanks Sparky!!!

#2484 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Well I have been in the search for a TSPP, and thought I had found "the one" , went to look at it looked great until I took a closer look and pulled the glass off and I noticed a lot rust on various areas, made me super nervous. So I didn't buy, is this something I should not worry about, I work on cars and when you find rust... that is bad means it was exposed to serious moisture or salt air

How does the underside look metal wise? If it's just the tip side parts and the price is right I'd say go for it. A dip in Evaporust may be enough to bring all of those parts back.

2 weeks later
#2500 6 years ago

I need some advice. My game is so difficult that I literally get angry playing it and shut it off mid game most times. I am lucky to hit 10 million per game, and get a ton of side drains from kicker rebounds. When I have guests over they love the game, but out of frustration play maybe one game on it or just watch. I really want myself and my guests to enjoy the game it's just not happening. The biggest complaint that I have and hear about it is how stingey is it as far as points. Most walk away with only 2-3 million points. I'm seriously contemplating selling it.

Also, how do you turn off the voices that play during attract mode??

#2502 6 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Are your outlane posts set to a more forgiving spot? Have you set the rules to easy? You may want to give it a little bit of a shop job, too. Bouncier rubbers might help. Clean up the slingshot mechanisms and install new coil sleeves. That will give them a little more power and maybe stop them from kicking the ball right down the outlanes. Also, maybe set the pitch of your game to a more shallow angle to slow the ball down a bit and make the ramps easier to hit.

My posts are set to what you see pictures. Most but not all of the settings have been set to easy. The machine doesn't need shopped as it is pristine and waxed at least once a month. I am very meticulous with my machines especially this one being it's a low play example. The rubbers are mint shape super bands. Pitch is a touch higher in the rear than the factory recommended setting for faster play.

20170522_001536 (resized).jpg20170522_001536 (resized).jpg

20170522_001518 (resized).jpg20170522_001518 (resized).jpg

#2507 6 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Your out lane post are set up for a harder level of play. Move the first post all the way in the first picture of the left outlane and move the bottom post up 2 holes in the 2nd picture of the right outlane.
I would also wax the playfield less and put the pitch of the machine lower so the ball slows down more and change the superbands to regular rubbers or Titan rubbers. That's what would work for me though definitely move the post for an easier game.

Thanks a ton for the post advice. I'll move them tonight. As far as rubbers I prefer Titans on everything that I own anyway. The super bands came on it and I just haven't taken time to replace them, but it's definitely on the to do list as I dislike how they play.

#2508 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

There is no rubber on the upper post on the right ??

No and I have been meaning to address that issue

#2509 6 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Yes your out posts are set to hard . Put it on 5 ball ! You are also missing a lock nut on the stud next to the drop target

It's currently set to 4 ball, but 5 ball it is. I've been on the fence about it anyway lol. Good catch on the lock nut!! Not sure how I never noticed it before. Thanks!!

#2513 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Also, use regular rubber on posts and slings. I had Superband post rubber on my Bride of Pinbot and it was impossible to play. Regular rubber slows down the ball on posts. Remember that the games were designed for regular rubber, changing it will severely affect how it plays.

Coincidentally I just noticed that the game has a full set of regular rubbers and only super bands on all of the flippers.

#2514 6 years ago

Alright, so I've moved the the lower post up 2 holes on the right out lane. Should I leave the post above that one next to the skill shot insert as it is?

I havent adjusted the left side as I wasn't exactly sure by what I was told to move it in. Does this mean to move the far left post up to the final hole? Do I leave the post to the right of that one alone in its current position?

Sorry for so many questions, but I can't find my manual. I'm pretty sure that the post difficulty settings are in there.

20170522_223337 (resized).jpg20170522_223337 (resized).jpg
20170522_223313 (resized).jpg20170522_223313 (resized).jpg

#2529 6 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I want to second this, just started putting superband posts in another pin and omg does it bounce back with a fierceness compared to original rubber. Has me rethinking it.

Yeah with my Super bands, if the ball is coming toward a flipper at a slow speed and it hits it the ball will sometimes bounce right off and into the outlanes. So irritating and I don't get that on my Titan equipped machines. I ordered mine today in pink.

#2537 6 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Joining the party a bit late late, but I picked up my TSPP today. Whoo-hoo! The PF is really dirty and all the rubber needs to be replaced. Besides the stern manual, is there a quick reference for what would be required for a full rubber set? Hopefully I can get it all spiffed up for NWPAS in 2 weeks!

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5059

2 weeks later
#2551 6 years ago

Why,why,why is this game so stingy when it comes to consolation balls?!?!? None of my other stern machines are like this!!!

#2554 6 years ago

Alright you got me lol. Consolation, edited .

#2555 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Star wars will probably be better for constellation balls. Tspp can be set easier for consolation balls though. Lol. Just kidding.

It is set on the easiest setting for that. example, my FG is set at the same exact setting but I believe at each ball you get at least one consolation if you drain. In my TSPP I get one consolation ball out of a 5 ball game. After I get that 1 consolation if I drain that's it. I shoot the ball, it hits a single target, drains and that's the end of that ball. So frustrating.

2 weeks later
#2571 6 years ago

I have been seriously contemplating selling mine unless I get talked out of it. The difficulty is just to much for me to tolerate, and the more I play it the less I enjoy it. At this point the theme and overall beauty of my machine are the only things that are making me hold onto it.

1 week later
#2594 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

A machine that's too easy gets stale fast though. Imo, tspp is an easier game, but it's really deep that it always offers new objectives. Are you familiar with your goals on it, or what to do? If not, then watch videos to learn the rules. That said, if a game just isn't fun anymore, then it's ok to move onto something else.

The goals and objectives are simple to understand so that isn't the issues. It just seems like you get only 100 points each for everything that you hit. I have long game times but in the end still can't even get close to putting my initials up in 4th place. Out of all of my collection this is the only machine that I can't get my initials on and I've spent the last three months playing it almost daily.

#2603 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I have a TSPP and the DMD blacks out every now and again and also shows incorrect literature. I pushed the connectors in and it seemed to help for awhile, but now it just happened again. I turn the machine off and on, then it goes away. I think if I clean up some of the connections it might eliminate the problem. Has anybody else had this problem? I'm thinking about using some contact cleaner, any suggestions on what kind I should use. Last I might replace the ribbon cables.

Just replace the cable. Cheap assurance

#2604 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

What score will it take to get on the board?

25,000,000. My HSTD is 15,338,600

Edit: I just bested that last score

20170710_162818 (resized).jpg20170710_162818 (resized).jpg

#2612 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Hi everyone, I just added a TSPP clear shooter lane protector to my store, you can find it here:
Nudies-The Simpsons Pinball Party
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1082-pin-mods/01064-nudies-clear-shooter-lane-eject-protectors
I just picked up a TSPP a few weeks ago and love the game. So much to do, I can't imagine ever running out of things to do in this game!

Wish these were around when I got my cliffs. Much cleaner

#2623 6 years ago

Is there any way to turn the volume of the call outs down that are emitted during attract mode? It literally scares people when they stand next to the machine.

#2625 6 years ago

My sound actually sounds pretty good in my machine. Seems like there is an aftermarket speaker in the lower cab as it's a little more bass-y than my other machines. It was never mentioned to me that the lower speaker had been upgraded by the previous owner, so I'm not sure about it. Can anyone tell me if the stock speaker has any distinct print on it for confirmation?

#2634 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

The deflector can be adjusted by removing the decorative plastic cover that Itchy and Scratchy are attached to and loosening the nuts that secure the deflector. The ball can be aimed to strike the right flipper squarely, sometimes bouncing off the flipper and going right back into the hole.

You mean "strike the left flipper squarely"?? I&S hole is on the right side of the field

#2644 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Install some of these lollipop side rails. It will hide the wear...
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1747

Agreed, a must have even if you have zero wear. Mine has no wear but I bought nuclear lollipops anyway. Love the look of them also. Without them it just feels like something is missing

#2645 6 years ago

Holy hell I've finally done it. I'm on the board!! I have never had such an intense game as I just had on this thing, my FG comes in second. I was sweating all over the glass what a rush. Surely this score is nowhere close to what you guys rack up regularly, but I'm proud of myself though lol.

20170723_210313 (resized).jpg20170723_210313 (resized).jpg

20170723_211022 (resized).jpg20170723_211022 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2707 6 years ago

Is my topper overkill? Or nah? Lol The previous owner made that and it lights up in the bottom.

20170803_182221 (resized).jpg20170803_182221 (resized).jpg

#2708 6 years ago

So I just got a brief flash of treehouse of horror with Flanders in a devil costume. What does that mean??

1 week later
#2779 6 years ago

Anyone else here have the plastic Kwik E mart sign with raised lettering? I have seen no one else here with it on their machine.

#2796 6 years ago

Found this at a local thrift store today new in package. I'll have to try to find a place to put him.

20170818_173743 (resized).jpg20170818_173743 (resized).jpg

20170818_173753 (resized).jpg20170818_173753 (resized).jpg

#2811 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

officially out of the club. Been an amazing year but thanks for all the memories

That sold fast as expected lol. Those guys were all over it

#2814 6 years ago

Ok so looking over my machine it looks like my signs were 3d printed. I have never seen these on any other TSPP. Anyone else here have these??

20170819_195551 (resized).jpg20170819_195551 (resized).jpg

20170819_195558 (resized).jpg20170819_195558 (resized).jpg

20170819_195607 (resized).jpg20170819_195607 (resized).jpg

#2815 6 years ago

Got a ball stuck in a weird place for the second time

20170819_200239 (resized).jpg20170819_200239 (resized).jpg

#2827 6 years ago
Quoted from pumpkinlad:

They were made by a forum member and have been out of production for a while, interested in selling them?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simpsons-pinball-party-mod

Oh nooooo. I like them very much. I'd like to have the UFO's too.

1 week later
#2865 6 years ago

I'll never use anything else

20170828_175554 (resized).jpg20170828_175554 (resized).jpg

20170828_175817 (resized).jpg20170828_175817 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2877 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I've had my TSPP about 2 weeks and finally beat the default GC score last night. 52,586,750. Need to read that bowen guide and figure out how to get into some of these modes!
If I have GC and the 4th high score can I clear out just scores 1, 2, and 3 and have my 3rd place score as 2nd? Just set them to less than my 3rd score or will that not work?

Nice score!!! I have had mine since April and still can't pass 26 mill. I'd say you're doing very well!! Lol

2 weeks later
#2907 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I have had our TSPP for about 4 months now; love the look of it, and the sound, it's a beauty, but the gameplay has still not "clicked" for me.
What am I missing? I'm still confused as to what I need to do on some games, still have fun banging the ball around; but feel like I'm not getting the most out of it.
What is the typical strategy for you guys on this pin?

Same here. I have had mine for a little over 5 months and don't even play it really. The only thing keeping it in my collection is the theme, and that guests seem to love it.

#2932 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Never mentioned before, but I do agree about his eyes. I would like to have them moved in. Doesn't do a thing for the game the way they are.

Agreed, I've always hated the way it looks.

1 week later
#2967 6 years ago

I actually like that better than what I have now.

2 months later
#3217 6 years ago

Has anyone else experienced a large increase in music volume during Alien Invasion? I was playing the game like usual and all was normal and once I enabled Alien Invasion the volume went waaaay up. After it was over the volume went back to normal.

#3221 6 years ago

It doesn't really bother me to where I need to change it because it is extremely rare for me to get to that mode, It just caught me off guard immediately and I thought...oh crap what's happening!!?? Should I shut it down!?!? Lol

1 week later
#3270 6 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

It's a damn great game, but coming soon to a Craigslist near you* : One loved and simultaneously despised TSPP. It's time to take a load of pics and place the ad. Whatever I get to replace it is going to be a fast and mean bastard of a game. I want something that will kick my ass and be quick about it.
* If you live in the Twin Cities.

You've 100% taken the words right out of my mouth and I have this exact same thought every single day. I honestly can't wait to replace it with something else, I just have no idea what to replace it with because I have had or own nearly every machine that I have ever wanted. My ultimate plan is to hit as many shows as I can in 2018 and play as many machines as possible. Doing that will solidify my decision. There just has to be something else out there for me to fall in love with.

#3274 6 years ago
Quoted from gcmess:

That's how I feel about my POTC....lol

I mean dont get me wrong, TSPP is an absolutely outstanding game. I wanted one so badly for years because I am a simpsons super fan and I had played it a few times, so I knew how good it was and had to at least give ownership a try. After years of looking for a super nice one I had finally found it on here and made the 9 hr round trip to get. I got it home and have had one great game on it in 8 months. It's so frustratingly difficult!!! All of the work and time that I put into getting it is another reason why its been hard to let it go to a new home. It plays almost identically to my Fishtails. If you get caught between the slings you're toast ....... side drain, side drain, side drain, side drain

#3277 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I adjusted my side drain to make it a little easier. It was frustrating.

I have had the machines posts set up in every configuration and it still does it.

#3278 6 years ago
Quoted from gcmess:

Wow....Fish Tales and TSPP play the same? That was going to be my next purchase....if I found one.

Mine do lol. My FT is absolutely brutal and yet another game thats outstanding, yet I hate it.

1 month later
#3325 6 years ago
Quoted from SDAmusements:

“Freeze time” will increase the automatic ballsaves? The setting are a little more confusing then the newer sterns for me. I will also adjust the posts! Thank you.

I agree. My freeze time is off. I've been complaining of not getting saves for almost a year. None of my other sterns are like this. Today just to test, I soft plunged a ball to let it fall straight down to the flippers and drain and sure enough no ball save. I need to find out what the difference is in freeze time between AUTO and setting it for a determined amount of time. I can only assume that setting a time is the amount of time that you have before the save times out?

#3326 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I wonder if move have non standard sized rings or something cuz it's the friendliest outlanes on any of my games.
If any of you guys have custom titan setups on your tspp post me some pics! Getting ready to order some rubber and thinking about doing some stuff with colors.

I wouldn't exactly call mine custom. But I went with all pink Titan flipper, shooter tip, and translucent rings for the slings.

20180201_200822 (resized).jpg20180201_200822 (resized).jpg

20180201_200837 (resized).jpg20180201_200837 (resized).jpg

20180201_200903 (resized).jpg20180201_200903 (resized).jpg

#3329 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Where do you get the pink rubbers from? Are they the same style as super bands?

I get all of my rubber from Titan Pinball. They are the competition silicone rings. Superbands are polyurethane.

#3333 6 years ago
Quoted from SDAmusements:

Thanks for the recommendation, the freeze time did the trick.

Same for me. I now have ball saves. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

9 months later
#3787 5 years ago
Quoted from Ben38:

Yes I have.
I joined a photo of the playfield. The black lines are the edges of the mylar.
On the others photos, you can see some spots where the mylar is damaged. The Homer between the nuclear plant, and the entrance of the Otto bus tour.
And I add the "Collect nuclear plant" insert. There is a small relief. Does it means that I seriously risk to damage the playfield in removing the mylar ?
That why I'm worried about removing the mylar. And Why I'm asking for advice, and past experiences.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Use the freezing method and you will be perfectly fine. Only the adhesive will be left behind so you will have to remove that.

1 week later
#3797 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

freeze method only, but you really got to be careful, especially aroung inserts. getting the glue off is a whole other beast. better be prepared for hours of scrubbing and raw fingers.

Rubbing alcohol and baking flour to remove the adhesive. Put the alcohol down first then lay a thin layer of flour onto that. Let it set for a minute and work, then you can easily roll the adhesive up by rubbing your thumb against it. Don't wear gloves as that will just make things slick and give you no grip to roll the adhesive.

1 week later
#3829 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Great score on that mint TSPP. I recommend the full cliffy set, especially the garage ramp. I put some mylar on the ball drops as well.

Agreed!! I bought everything available for the game as far as Cliffy's. I too added mylar to the drops but I did one better and also added the Switch slot protectors. You can never have to much protection!! LoL

3 weeks later
#3880 5 years ago

Would anyone have use for these? I have to many. If so PM me.

Screenshot_20181229-131238 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181229-131238 (resized).jpg
8 months later
#4411 4 years ago

My TSPP is for sale/trade if anyone is near Maryland and looking for one. One owner, low plays, modded and absolutely pristine inside and out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
7,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fallston, MD
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.