(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,284 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sillyoldelf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#175 10 years ago

Best game ever!

WP_20130922_001.jpgWP_20130922_001.jpg

3 months later
#241 10 years ago

On bowens tutorial the mystery awards are not random because it is set to competition mode - hence it always gives tv mode. In standard play you can light tv mode once and then you have to shoot the right Krusty orbit to be able to light it again unless you get lucky with a random light tv mode mystery award.

Anybody wanting some side decals, just pm me as I am doing another run for the new year for folks who missed them.

#247 10 years ago

You guys are well ahead of me - still haven't completed AI yet or mystery spot - not sure what aim of mystery spot is apart from messing with your mind. Doing the 4th and 5th ball locks on AI usually gets me - if you don't get one or two locked in the couch, you seem to be stuffed. Very cool game.

Quoted from DeathHimself:

Just traded my WoZLE plus cash in my direction for a minty mint out of the box HUO TSPP with super low plays. Love'n it and would make that trade over again!

What didn't you like about the WoZLE? As much as I love the TSPP, that trade seems awesome.

1 week later
#264 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

Had a bunch of very quick games, and then a decent 55 million 5 ball multiball is great. I love this machine.

Have you made it to mystery spot yet or pretzel multiball. Those are doozies. Stacking multiballs is one of the best features - you can almost have multiball going all the time. Get doh frenzy going too. What a blast.

I replaced all the flipper rubbers with super bands and I find they work well in Simpsons. The only game I don't like super bands is transformers - creates way too much ball spin on mine. Also did the back box lighting with led kit which is nice. The theme is very mod friendly and it looks cool when it is all dressed up. Pick up one of the alien sets off ebay - they make great toppers.

1 month later
#277 10 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Along with the side decals from SllyOldElf

I recognise those decals gonna have to do rubbers on mine now.

1 month later
#344 9 years ago
Quoted from cheesewhisperer:

Is there a color DMD available for TSPP? Are they difficult to install? Are they expensive? Where do you get them?
Is it an improvement?

you can put a colordmd in but its not full colour because they haven't done stern titles yet. That said i've put one in mine and use it in yellow and upscale mode. Looks very nice and really suits tspp. If they ever do it in full colour it would be amazing but seems a way off.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#345 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Had to post these Simpsons cabinet decals here. Maybe most of you already know about them but they are so awesome I had to give SiilyOldElf another plug.

thanks for the plug

1 month later
#425 9 years ago

TV mod is awesome and a top mod for TSPP. Easy to install and adds a wow factor. Tried to fit it between Itchy and Scratchy but just a smidge too big, so on the spinner is best location. I hope manufacturers take note as it would be a great way to incorporate LCD into games.

Thanks for the quick delivery to the UK Sparky - great seller with super service. I'll take some pics as soon as I have sorted out my GI issue.

2 weeks later
#451 9 years ago

Here's my Itchy and Scratchy TV mod installed. Decided to mount it between Itchy and Scratchy. The figures are just screwed it so I stuck the mouse on the tv with sticky foam tape and the same with the tv.

#454 9 years ago

sorry guys forgot to hit publish button. It should be okay now.

#456 9 years ago

Doh All new this youtube stuff.

#458 9 years ago

Thanks. I do prefer it here so the shot to the spinner is clear but it works either location. Just a great mod.

1 week later
#466 9 years ago

I think he has because Marge is obscured now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
$ 218.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 174.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sillyoldelf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=sillyoldelf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.