(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,252 posts
  • 706 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 327 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174044 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174050 (resized).jpg
IMG_6018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6024 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5977 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2613 6 years ago

New owner here. Sweet single owner huo. Just learning this monster of a game.

What are the must have mods?

Color DMD?

I'm losing track in my mind about which things need to be completed versus just started to get its respective wizard mode. Any easy way to remember?

The couch ramp on mine is very tough to make. Small flipper just doesn't give it the oomph. Normal?

Also, can one turn up the voice volume relative to the sounds? The call outs on this machine are real highlights for a Simpsons fan.

If it's true that to get the final wizard mode you have to be "successful" at everything, then is call this impossible. I got to Valinor but this is crazy.

#2636 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You mean "strike the left flipper squarely"?? I&S hole is on the right side of the field

Yes. That is what mine does. I think that's the standard path.

#2649 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Holy hell I've finally done it. I'm on the board!! I have never had such an intense game as I just had on this thing, my FG comes in second. I was sweating all over the glass what a rush. Surely this score is nowhere close to what you guys rack up regularly, but I'm proud of myself though lol.

Great work! Stack some multiballs and modes and you'll go up from there!

2 months later
#2961 6 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

It's been said before and I thought it sounded silly... but when the flippers reverse, cross your arms. It's crazy how intuitive the switched hands work!

Agreed. Weird.

#2997 6 years ago

Quick question guys:
On my Lotr if I open the coin door during play, it gives me a free ball saver. Effectively a pause button (unless timed modes are running). I’ve noticed my tspp doesn’t work the same way. Is there a setting I need to tweak?

#3000 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, in settings, coindoor ball save.

thanks!

2 months later
#3212 6 years ago
Quoted from PSU14:

Looking for some repair advice. DMD went completely out, with an audible noise. Rest of the game and sounds continue to function normal. Fuse F1 for the display power supply board was blown. Fuse was replaced, blew, rinse and repeat. No obvious damage to the display power supply board, but I haven’t started with the multi meter. Any ideas where to start? I am green to pinball repair so I’m sorry if this is an obvious fix.

Bump for this guys post. I’m crappy at that kind of stuff but I guarantee someone can point you in the right direction.

3 months later
#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I'm a fan of this. That could look really cool! If the price was right I would be all over it.

Agreed. That looks cool...

#3413 6 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

I reworked the artwork and shaved a square foot off of each lowering the print cost to $65.25.
Made a topper yesterday in about 30 min and around $10. Would like to find something a little better for the "metal" part of it but it's not bad (IMHO).

Looks great! Keep us posted

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=paynemic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.