(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1313 7 years ago

Oh I'm in the club too have a nice huo under 2500 games, have had it for about 4 yrs now ...great game it will be one of the last to part with or hopefully never have to part with it...only issue I have is otto during multi ball , balls get caught up in there if I put to many up there and they have a hard time getting out,eventually they come out I jus have to be patient and nudge alittle...all in all one of sterns best, in their top 5...thanks stern

#1318 7 years ago

I'm not sure I wanna say 4.0 but I'll check after work,I think I saw something on upgrading awhile back on roms to have the kick out resolved...I jus dnt know how to change rom and havnt played it since I got w.d last october..definitely tspp a keeper for me....also Homers head seems loose? not turning left to right properly looking at him he is turned to the right...seems he dnt turn left good ...thanks for the info..pinside is good..very knowledgeable and skilled people!!!!

#1321 7 years ago

Not a big issue eiether but that color dmd is sweet looking probly gonna get roms needed (5.0) and color dmd nxt yr...waiting to get G.B premiumn this yr or very,very clean A.F.... before I do it.....loose Homer head or broke Homer head?

1 month later
#1436 7 years ago

Welcome Inn, i like the color dmd!! I've been wanting one for a few games I have, more money, ha,ha, tspp is a great game congratulations!

1 month later
#1639 7 years ago
Quoted from jim5six:

New Mod on my TSPP. Not sure if people will like it or not since the homer head is so iconic, but i was getting sick of that wall eyed head staring around me... All the pieces are saved so it can go back to stock anytime, that's the most important thing to me when I do a mod this significant. Also I liked that it opened up the back wall where I will install my Moe's Tavern eventually. fully funtional, Homer, Marge and Maggie turn and I have the light pointed at Homer so it lights him up when he talks.

I like the family I'm tierd of Homer too but I realy like the cotton on the towers, is it cotton and is it glued on , can you give me some info on it...if so thanks

#1641 7 years ago
Quoted from jim5six:

the cotton is simple. They are literally just cotton balls that I pulled apart a little and then put on the post and hold it on with the rubber ring that keeps the cooling tower on. No glue or anything is needed
-Jim

Got it, thanks alot for the info,now when will I get to it, soon hopefully.... happy pinballing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=jroakland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.