(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hankscorpio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2560 6 years ago

I want to pick up a Itchy and Scratchy hole protector and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the clear/stainless one sold by Pinbits.

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=75

I like that it shows more of the wood, but was wondering about how it holds up compared to the all stainless version (link below)

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_19&products_id=74

Thanks!

4 weeks later
#2611 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I just added a TSPP clear shooter lane protector to my store, you can find it here:

Nudies-The Simpsons Pinball Party
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1082-pin-mods/01064-nudies-clear-shooter-lane-eject-protectors

I just picked up a TSPP a few weeks ago and love the game. So much to do, I can't imagine ever running out of things to do in this game!Stern TSPP (resized).jpgStern TSPP (resized).jpg

2 months later
#2916 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Hey TSPP owners,
Currently considering trading myself into the club this weekend but had a few questions for you guys regarding this lightly routed example. I tried searching keywords in this thread but couldn't find answers to these.
1) The one I looked at last night had what appeared to be a lighter-than-normal coloring in the middle (grandpa Simpson, Family in car, surrounding artwork). I pulled up many photos and even knowing some photos are at the mercy of the camera, I think some of the blues and reds are lighter than others. I also wonder if the register is off more than normal. Please look at the comparisons below, not only in terms of color, but also in the registering of the color shapes vs. the position and boldness of the black outlines. Also zoom in on Lou and the Lard Lad donut for examples. Is this normal, or is this regarded as a poor quality PF?
Overall PF Photo:

Zoomed in on Chief Wiggum:

Santa's Little Helper on game I saw:

Photo of Wiggum & SLH on another's game:

2) I also noticed that in the right orbit, there was a small clear plastic that kicks out the Otto shot and guarantees it aligns up on the right rail for the 3rd flipper shot. I didn't know if it was stock or not, and I forgot to take a photo, but I find it weird that there would be a flat clear plastic screwed onto a PF stock. Perhaps I'm wrong. I tried to look around, and this is the only evidence I can see of another existing. Look just to the right of the right black post for the captive ball, up the right orbit above Krusty's hair...

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I believe that they did two runs of TSPP one around 03' and another around 07'. I have heard, but not seen for myself, that the run done in 07' had slightly less vibrancy of colors than the original run.

The plastic piece you are seeing is a stock piece and exists on all TSPP.

If you like deep rule sets and lots and lots of things to do than you will love TSPP. I picked one up a few months back and have really enjoyed it.

2 months later
#3155 6 years ago

Just bought the Kwik-E-Mart decal and was wondering if most people install this over the existing decal, or remove the existing decal and install them new one?

If you remove the original decal what have you found to be the easiest way (ie least messy)?
9AAA62DE-D7F3-4694-AA47-FC19C5E3DAED (resized).jpeg9AAA62DE-D7F3-4694-AA47-FC19C5E3DAED (resized).jpeg

#3165 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I just installed mine over the existing decal.

Quoted from djoverpour:

I just cleaned the old decal and placed the new one right over the top of the old one.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hankscorpio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=hankscorpio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.