(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankenator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#135 10 years ago

This game gives great opportunities for different strategies, I'm loving every second of it (except those painfully short games that require amazing self control so like someone said earlier about holding back so the neighbors don't hear you cursing). Sometimes it feels like the ball will never drain and other games it seems the pinball gods are against you, but that's just pinball.

Anyway for my kids and some guests I set my game to extra easy the other day, and I had to shut it off before my game ended because my high score was completely and ridiculously high. That being said, for the sake of proper bragging rights - it could be nice for you to let us know what settings your high score was on (ex: factory vs easy, competition play, extra balls & # of them, freeze time settings, 3 or 5 ball). Maybe I'm just too picky about the conditions for my grand champ numbers, so disregard if this doesn't matter to you. It's really all about having fun after all, so play on!

Doh! doh! DOH! Doh-doh! DOH! Doh!

#143 10 years ago

My machine had never had the glass removed before I bought it. I started having solid garage shots not going all the way through, and sometimes the time before dropping down the left orbit was unusually long. Turns out there was a choke point created in my garage ramp by the two metal sides that narrow together funneling the ball towards the rear VUK (the screws go into the two little holes that can be seen on that ramp photo that was just posted). These are the two metal sides after the ball jumps over the orbit inside the garage. The left side had loosened and made the space small enough to prevent successful shots from going all the way through... I ended up getting a couple of balls stuck that couldn't be shaken out forcefully so I removed the upper playfield where I was able to identify the problem.

Perhaps that is another adjustment worth looking at if your garage shots aren't making it when they should be.

If that doesn't make sense let me know I think I took a photo of where the ball was getting stuck I could upload it if needed.

2 months later
#224 10 years ago

Here's a link to the changes that have been made/updated throughout the code revision history

http://www.sternpinball.com/downloads/sppROMreadme.txt

2 months later
#257 10 years ago

Anyone shop out their machine with white rubber instead of black? I'm curious to know what it looks like, and theoretically it should contribute to the machine remaining cleaner longer right?

1 month later
#274 10 years ago

I had nuclear disaster going during a multiball CERTAIN I would finally finish it... was getting close and some evil curse drained everything with 2 hits remaining to finish AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

#285 10 years ago

I noticed on my friend's TSPP the machine was having the same "issue" as mine with the qwik-e mart rollover switch not registering on fast shots (which is most frustrating during a hurry up). A slow shot will register I've messed with bending the switch angle I might just replace it does anyone else have that problem?

2 months later
#361 9 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

hi all from australia i got my tspp bout 5 yrs ago,still havent beaten it, anyone got sum good tips for completing springfield mystery spot multiball?

Mystery spot is incredibly frustrating to try and beat because it DOES NOT show you which jackpots you've hit and which shots are left to complete. You also can't two-stage the right flipper to cradle while trying to hit the couch shot. It's not simplified either when you start an additional multiball during mystery spot - good luck!

6 months later
#522 9 years ago

Anyone happen to have a spare Stern flipper switch -double leaf one for right side- they want to sell? Pinball Life shipping for one item is a killer. New if possible please - the one we have is gimping out, the second contact for the upper flipper doesn't like to stay working even after cleaning/filing it doesn't make consistent electrical contact. PM if so, thanks! EDIT: looks like we have a winner - good to go here

1 month later
#663 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Anyone care to elaborate on the major tweaks and changes going from version 4 to the latest version 5? a must have update in your opinion?

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-the-simpsons-pinball-party
in the download is a "read me" text file that explains the code updates in detail... you can determine whether the differences matter to you or not.

4 months later
#848 8 years ago

Anyone else have this insta-drain phenomenon when plunging:
1.) you pull the plunger 100% back &
2.) the ball hits one of the outlane posts (factory location) on the way out of the plunge and
3.) ball goes straight down the outlane instead of shooting onto the playfield?

I'm wondering if that's an adjustment that can even be made to the plunger? (NOT interested in moving the outlane posts)

Wasn't sure if I was the only one who encountered this "issue"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 218.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankenator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=frankenator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.