(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider da-shaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2566 6 years ago

Anybody else have this problem? The top of the yellow sign hits the underside of the back box and chips away at your sign. Does anyone have a fix for this?

KIMG0332 (resized).JPGKIMG0332 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#2598 6 years ago

I have a TSPP and the DMD blacks out every now and again and also shows incorrect literature. I pushed the connectors in and it seemed to help for awhile, but now it just happened again. I turn the machine off and on, then it goes away. I think if I clean up some of the connections it might eliminate the problem. Has anybody else had this problem? I'm thinking about using some contact cleaner, any suggestions on what kind I should use. Last I might replace the ribbon cables.

#2600 6 years ago

I wish my question was answered every time like that!

#2602 6 years ago

There is 2 bumpers and a drain hole. Also my plunger is fixed. I guess it does relate.

#2605 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Just replace the cable. Cheap assurance

Thank you for the advise. I'll replace them. I wasn't sure if could be caused by something else. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

2 weeks later
#2646 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Does anyone have a guide to take apart the playfield? I have absolutely no idea what to do, what tools to use etc. Any piece of help would be appreciated

In short, unscrew the 3 top black buttons on upper playfield. Then disconnect the wiring under playfield and tv. Playfield should lift up

#2651 6 years ago

I'm not sure which Super Hero Bart you want, but i bought one on eBay for 5 bucks. It's the small cake topper version.

#2654 6 years ago

Yes, Bart with the purple cape

#2682 6 years ago

Who has the DMD decals. I'm looking for the 2 donut version.

#2684 6 years ago

Found the DMD decals. Should have looked on the Pinside Market first.
I'm also powder coating in a couple weeks (donut pink). I don't have a price yet. I'm hoping to get everything done, but the coin door for under 400. I also want them to powder coat the screws and leg bolts purple. Hopefully that's not to hard.

#2686 6 years ago

I really like the pink captive ball idea and the 3 eyed fish.

2 weeks later
#2752 6 years ago

Maybe this one?

KIMG0487 (resized).JPGKIMG0487 (resized).JPG

#2769 6 years ago

TSPP is a little dark in the middle of the playfield for me. I added some pink flipper trough lights and purple post lights (attached them to right bumper tower). I also moved the post light on the far right, by the right outlane and attached it to the right sling shot (aimed it to the middle of the playfield). I think it looks great. I'll post pics when I'm done. I have it all torn down and getting powder coated (Pink Pearl and the screws are Sky Blue).

#2781 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I have nothing against Colordmd but it's usd 450 against like usd 210 over here ..... Have seen pin2dmd in action in other pins and saw the YouTube done on tspp so good enough for me. Once finished I will make a video of it.

The light purple DMD screen cover looks nice.

#2810 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Than I also ordered the stronger coil with them for the garage as per stern service bulletin.
First try it fried the transistor. So double checked all wiring. Tried old coil first which worked fine. Again replacement coil, made sure the wiring was correct (in relation to diode) and again the transistor fried, it smoked even. Resistance appeared to be around 4-5 Ohm so nothing there. However, as my garage works 99% fine with the old coil and decided not to fry a third transistor. So old coil back, wiring same and works fine.
What can be wrong here?

I just replaced my garage coil with the stronger version and it works great. I forgot if I needed to add the diode or not. I'm not sure if it came with one, however the picture shows one. I bought this one from Pinballlife.com
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1993

#2826 6 years ago

Those look great!

#2835 6 years ago

Just got my powder coat finished!
Haven't put it together yet.

KIMG0490 (resized).JPGKIMG0490 (resized).JPG

KIMG0488 (resized).JPGKIMG0488 (resized).JPG

#2836 6 years ago

Couple more pics

3649 (resized).jpeg3649 (resized).jpeg

3651 (resized).jpeg3651 (resized).jpeg

3650 (resized).jpeg3650 (resized).jpeg

#2842 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Is that powder coat or spray paint?

It's Powder Coat, it took about a week and a half. 225.00 + 25.00 to change color.
It's Pearl Pink and I think Sky Blue.
And the women love the pink!

#2843 6 years ago

Got a little work done.

KIMG0491 (resized).JPGKIMG0491 (resized).JPG

#2853 6 years ago

I think I dropped the mic. This game has just under 30,000 plays.

KIMG0493 (resized).JPGKIMG0493 (resized).JPG

KIMG0492 (resized).JPGKIMG0492 (resized).JPG

KIMG0503 (resized).JPGKIMG0503 (resized).JPG

KIMG0501 (resized).JPGKIMG0501 (resized).JPG

KIMG0499 (resized).JPGKIMG0499 (resized).JPG

KIMG0504 (resized).JPGKIMG0504 (resized).JPG

KIMG0495 (resized).JPGKIMG0495 (resized).JPG

#2854 6 years ago

I do get blinking horizontal lines in the DMD. Sometimes it blacks out for a second. I've replaced the ribbon cable and cleaned the male fittings. Before I start replacing the male fittings to the DMD, does anyone have any other suggestions.

#2856 6 years ago

Here you go. You can order them in whatever color you like. She's also makes tons of other cool stickers. Fast shipping too.

Look at this on eBay ebay.com link: itm

#2858 6 years ago

Yes, 2" and 2 per tower, totaling 4. They're excellent quality too. I purchased hot pink.

#2861 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballBJB:

Yes - switch it out for a ColorDMD lcd unit.
(Sorry, couldn't resist. Maybe you prefer the original orange DMD look. Or maybe the ColorDMD isn't in the budget for you at the moment. I don't know how to troubleshoot your DMD beyond what you've done so far. I can though recommend the ColorDMD based on first-hand experience, if the cost of it isn't the issue.)</blockquote

I agree, color DMD. However I think what's causing my current dmd to blink and go blank is heat related. So I opted for a light purple plastic that goes over the screen.

#2862 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Perhaps reflow the solder joints on the male pins on both ends (dmd and the board). Still requires a soldering iron, but much easier than replacing pins.

Ok, I'll try that and I'm going to look at the power board. I was hoping for an easy fix.

#2864 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I have a lcd color dmd in my Indy and its amazing. Just ordered one for my soon to be here Road show

Interesting, I thought they all generated a lot of heat. Where did you buy it from? Can I see a pic?

#2866 6 years ago

So do these put out less heat? Where do you recommend buying them?

1 week later
#2880 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks to the tip of another Pinsider a mod has been added to my TSPP
I choose purple color 2"

Looks nice!

3 months later
#3246 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Hi all. I am a recent TSPP owner and can use some help. The “Y” switch by the VUK under the mini playfield was not registering consistently so I tried to solder on a new one along with a new diode. It worked fine for a few tries and then nothing. The VUK pushes the ball up after ball search, but the switch just stopped registering entirely. Because I am a soldering noob, I tried it a second time with a new switch and diode but same thing: works for a minute or two and then dies. Any idea what the problem may be? Thanks very much.

That happened to mine the first time I replaced the Y switch and found out I made a cold solder joint. It worked fine after reheating it and securing the connection.

#3252 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Thanks for the tip (and to the others that chimed in). I’ll try it again. Maybe the third time will be the charm. Is there an easy way to check the wiring (with a multimeter?) if the new solder job still doesn’t work?

My soldering improved drastically after using flux. Just wipe the excess flux off when done and you only need a little bit. I'm still learning too.

#3262 6 years ago

This is what I'm using. I think it's the correct solder. The flux helps me smooth things out and seems easier. I also use a non adjustable Weller iron. The flux has probably helped me because I'm still learning.

1514068084151300587370 (resized).jpg1514068084151300587370 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3286 6 years ago

Looks awesome!

2 weeks later
#3312 6 years ago

Love the Pearl Pink and Sky Blue.

KIMG0493 (resized).JPGKIMG0493 (resized).JPG

KIMG0490 (resized).JPGKIMG0490 (resized).JPG

KIMG0504 (resized).JPGKIMG0504 (resized).JPG

#3314 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Ok it's looks good but clean your house.

Hahahahaha! That was funny, but your right. That's what happens when you fix pinball machines in the living room. I get more time with my family that way. Also your TSPP is sweet! Thats a nice yellow.

KIMG0491 (resized).JPGKIMG0491 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#3328 6 years ago

www.Titanpinball.com

1 week later
#3338 6 years ago

I'd first check and make sure your upper playfield is on and seated correctly. If it's not, the upper playfield flipper bushing can become tight and make it hard for the flipper to move. Additionally, you could have a broken bushing or your ready for a flipper rebuild kit.

#3341 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Definitely check those bushings. I had something similar where it seemed to flip just fine but the bushing was robbing all its power. Just loosened up the shaft a little under the playfield, made sure the bushing wasn't running, and it was back to normal.

Also, if I remember correctly, the back left bolt (the table is sitting on) had a washer. If your missing the washer the table won't sit correctly. Maybe all 3 bolts have washers. I'm not sure, but I had problems with the back left.

#3343 6 years ago

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Jpa7Mq9rHM9lvhl2

I'm not sure if this video will work, anyway my friends TSPP started blinking and it appears the DMD blacked out. Any ideas?

#3346 6 years ago

Wow, that ring is really following me. MY PRECIOUS!
Also, the machine was working fine the next day

#3364 6 years ago

Thought I'd try again. Has anybody seen this happen to a TSPP before or know why it happened?

9678.3gp (resized).jpg9678.3gp (resized).jpg

#3365 6 years ago

Well, I guess I can't get the video to play. The lights blink on and off and the dmd goes blank. Shut it off and the next day it was fine.

1 year later
#4675 4 years ago

I might be getting back in the club. I met a friend of a friend that has a TSPP sitting un-touched for years in his house. Its basically HUO. He tells me it works perfect and looks new. The guy doesn't know much about pinball, hopefully there is no battery corrosion. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm wondering what's a good price for a TSPP that has been sitting around for awhile with no mods or extras?

#4677 4 years ago

I'm concerned about battery corrosion. Looks like Rotten Dog now makes boards for TSPP. Have these been tested? Just in case I can't clean it up.

#4682 4 years ago

Thanks for the input guys. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully I can make something happen this weekend.

#4683 4 years ago

I forgot, does TSPP have ghosting issues?

#4685 4 years ago

Hmmmm. I usually use Ghost Buster led's from Pinball Life, because I like their colors. However they ghost in some Sterns. I could buy Comet, just prefer not to.

#4694 4 years ago

Well I'm supposed to meet the guy tomorrow and see if I can buy his TSPP. I'm curious, what does it take to install a color dmd? Are they plug and play, even with old ROM? Which one should I buy?
Thanks again for your input.

#4696 4 years ago

Is there a brand name that you could recommend?

#4704 4 years ago

Well, I ended up doing only maintenance on his machine and didn't buy. Beautiful pin, was a little dirty and needed rubbers/lights/batteries. Other than that, everything looked and worked great. I'll keep in touch and maybe buy in the future. He's looking for a ST.

3 weeks later
#4749 4 years ago

I've been working on a friends TSPP and his old DMD screen is scrambled on initial start up. It'll go to normal after turning the machine on and off a few times. I checked all the ribbon cables and power cables and they all seem tight. Any suggestions on how to fix, besides me buying a new DMD?

#4778 4 years ago

I've never updated the code on a TSPP before. Am I supposed to order the 5.0 ROM set, total of 5 chips? Then do the chips just unplug and plug the new ones in without soldering. Also is the nvram the same, just pull out the old and in with the new?

1 year later
#6101 2 years ago

I'm having a difficult time finding a good site to purchase Cliffy Protectors. Specifically for the garage ramp and Itchy/Scratchy. Any help?

#6103 2 years ago

I did but couldn’t figure out how to order. I guess I have to email him direct. I tried most of the distributors but they were out of business or didn’t have the ones I wanted.

1 week later
#6116 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Anyone can chime in about the Treehouse mod if it blocks the view to the upper playfield?

Tree house mod is a win IMO.

1 week later
#6164 2 years ago
D13006A3-56C8-4A2B-80A3-F3F06292B7C8 (resized).jpegD13006A3-56C8-4A2B-80A3-F3F06292B7C8 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#6197 2 years ago

I’m going to put some cotton balls on my smoke stacks tomorrow. Are you supposed to pinch the cotton between the rubber and smoke stack or do people glue them on?

#6216 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Can someone explain to me what the EOS switch on the flipper does on these machines (and all Sterns)? I realize mine wasn't set correctly and opening and I don't see a difference in performance of the flipper.

I believe it switches it from high power to low power. You'll eventually burn up the coil and shrink the coil sleeve if you don't fix it.

#6222 2 years ago

I have a Homer head that will not come off. I’ve worked on a couple in the past. Take the rubber off and slide him up. I know his head sits in the lower bracket. Is there anything I’m missing? FYI, it’s never been removed before.

#6224 2 years ago
Quoted from fattmatt1972:

Mine was super tight also.
I had to just muscle it off.
Matt.

I was pulling up on it and lightly tapping down with a hammer. Looks like the hole in the head is smaller than the stem. I had to stop trying

#6228 2 years ago

Ok, thx for the support guys. I’ll make another attempt.

1 week later
#6268 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Next on my list is replacing the rubbers with Titans. I see a lot of user-generated kits on the website with different color combos, has anyone used any of them specifically?

The new Titan yellow looks sharp. I only bought a few for the slings, but I like the color. Yellow Super Bands for the posts look nice too. Also, light blue, clear and purple are ok.

#6274 2 years ago

Where can I find the attract mode setting. I’m trying to get Homers head to go side to side every couple minutes.

#6291 2 years ago

I just did this and emailed the company. They said you don’t need 5.0 even though it says that on their site. I have 3.0 and the color dmd works fine. I’d suggest to check your connections.

1 week later
#6341 2 years ago

The leaf switches should be spaced 1/8” apart

2 weeks later
#6363 2 years ago

Sorry, I wish I had mine in front of me. Bump to get you playing. One of your connectors has a plug in the 3rd hole. Should help you out.

#6367 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Got a question about the couch ball holding. I found the settings that hold or eject the balls between games but is there a way so I can stop from stealing the locks during a game with multiple players ?

Set couch multi balls to never, I believe

#6394 2 years ago

I went with the yellow trim.

69EA422E-2613-40D9-987F-3001F82738BB (resized).jpeg69EA422E-2613-40D9-987F-3001F82738BB (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6535 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

yeah if you reverse your hands that is it. I actually got to this mode the first night I played the game and have not been able to get to it again, lol.

I made it once in the first ten games and then never again, hahah.

1 week later
#6553 1 year ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

My garage door is occasionally not opening enough for the ball to get in. I'd say it happens about 25% - 35% of the time. Any tips on how to address this? Hasn't always been this way. Is the motor staying to go or is there a spring I should replace?

There is actually a fix for this. I believe i’t’s recommended to increase the coil size.

#6554 1 year ago

There’s a service bulletin to swap out the coil and replace it with 24-940. I believe this is on the older machines. You can read it here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-little-help-heregarage-door-on-tspp-not-opening-fully

#6558 1 year ago
Quoted from Cathaldub:

I’ve the opposite problem, the garage door is always open, en it shuts it springs back open like you’ve hit the switch, I’ve replaced the switch and still the same.

Transistor

1 month later
#6609 1 year ago

What’s the difference between a Color DMD and Pin2dmd? I feel my Colordmd looks a lot better than the Pin2dmd. Maybe it just the setting.

#6611 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Color dmd has 2 versions. Led and Lcd. Most people buying color dmd buy lcd.
Colour DMD is more expensive.
Pin2dmd is open source.
Pin2dmd is just LED thet mimic the same dots on the plasma.
Colour dmd can be configured with dots too.
I prefer some games with lcd and some with led, for the most part, games 15+ old I just prefer with LED.
It is just personal taste?
Modern Sterns with animated LED starting, 2011 and forward are probably just better with color dmd lcd. For most other games i cluding most bally/williams, pin2dmd is great.
Not all games have been colorized for pin2dmd whereas colour dmd has probably the most games done.
Maybe I am missing some points, but thet covers some.

Thank you for the info. I like the dots on my POTC. I suppose Pin2dmd would have made a good choice for that and save some money.

1 week later
#6624 1 year ago

I’ve had 7 machines with Pin Stadiums on them and I just wanted to say they look beautiful on TSPP.

2 weeks later
#6643 1 year ago

Also, this isn’t the easiest game to do a flipper rebuild.

#6646 1 year ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Anyone change their garage door coil to a stronger one? What coil did you use?

Stern issued a service bulletin. Check their website.

4 months later
#6734 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I took 100 photos during my tear down for my restoration but of course it’s never enough
I’m having trouble with what sits under the captive ball trail both top and under playfield plus my pop bumper seems like it needs something under the plastic as the led is too high
Any tear down photos would help
[quoted image][quoted image]

I probably have more of this doesn’t do it.

42C7DF32-A1D0-478C-B612-A1C68EE95D1E (resized).jpeg42C7DF32-A1D0-478C-B612-A1C68EE95D1E (resized).jpeg631352B5-3F4A-42EF-8EB0-439AE5DDDAF9 (resized).jpeg631352B5-3F4A-42EF-8EB0-439AE5DDDAF9 (resized).jpeg8B5C6EAA-A393-4FC8-B15C-5F24C4D8EED5 (resized).jpeg8B5C6EAA-A393-4FC8-B15C-5F24C4D8EED5 (resized).jpegD94CDDED-E007-4DDB-82A9-AD60C61CD9E6 (resized).jpegD94CDDED-E007-4DDB-82A9-AD60C61CD9E6 (resized).jpeg
#6736 1 year ago

It looks like I cleaned my phone and erased the other pictures I had. I can take some photos of my machine already assembled tomorrow, if that helps.

#6737 1 year ago

I don’t think anything goes under the pop bumper plastic. Here’s some more pics. Hopefully they'll help.

2A0EEDE7-19F5-4EA4-BE5D-DE826FF88980 (resized).jpeg2A0EEDE7-19F5-4EA4-BE5D-DE826FF88980 (resized).jpegE8B88233-33D4-433A-89C1-5BBDD6CC165B (resized).jpegE8B88233-33D4-433A-89C1-5BBDD6CC165B (resized).jpegFAE4EE66-D5A9-437B-9B31-FEE755DD82EB (resized).jpegFAE4EE66-D5A9-437B-9B31-FEE755DD82EB (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6752 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Yeah! It’s fun! And low risk, I can always put the original stuff back on it.

Awhile ago I tried the pink / blue combo and wasn’t disappointed.

CCFEEFB0-5A29-4E58-B69E-599235DD092A (resized).jpegCCFEEFB0-5A29-4E58-B69E-599235DD092A (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#6784 1 year ago
FA16BE1D-947C-4826-B875-A4DD09EA7B87 (resized).jpegFA16BE1D-947C-4826-B875-A4DD09EA7B87 (resized).jpeg
#6791 1 year ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

When I hit the ball into the garage, it doesn't detect the ball anymore. After a 10 seconds the find ball is triggered and it launches to upper play field. Any ideas on how to fix it?

You need to check your wiring or replace the Y-switch under the play field. It’s in the far left corner.

#6792 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Awesome thanks! Having trouble finding #4 buttonhead rivet, why are they needed?

I believe the button rivet acts as a stop, so the skateboard doesn’t go to far back. If I remember correctly, it bumps into a V plastic on the play field.

#6797 1 year ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

Ok not sure what I'm looking at. I've done some simple modding and led swapping but not much work with wiring. I looked up y switch for simpsons on Marco and I'm not seeing what I expected. I see this little guy next to the eject assembly. Is that what you're talking about?[quoted image]

If the wiring looks firmly soldered, then you’ll have to remove the coil assembly to get to the switch. Once the switch is out, you can put the game in switch test mode and see if it’s working. Sometimes the Y part of the switch just needs to be bent up. I’d recommend just buying a new one while your in there. That switch commonly goes bad. If you buy a new switch, make sure you replace the diode too (IN4004). It looks like Pinball Life has them in stock.

https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-vuk-vertical-up-kicker-fork-switch.html

#6798 1 year ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Glass is expensive but is worth it. I have Voodoo, Invisiglass or Magic Glass in all but one of my pins. Eventually will get one more Voodoo for that one.

Pinstadiums look beautiful on TSPP. Once Pinstadiums are installed there’s no need for Voodoo glass. The back box lights will disappear.

#6799 1 year ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

Ok not sure what I'm looking at. I've done some simple modding and led swapping but not much work with wiring. I looked up y switch for simpsons on Marco and I'm not seeing what I expected. I see this little guy next to the eject assembly. Is that what you're talking about?[quoted image]

One other thing I’ve seen happen, is a small piece of the garage ramp breaks and gets jammed in that switch hole. This would prevent the switch from going down far enough to activate.

4 weeks later
#6843 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The spacer is 1 7/8" tall.
[quoted image]

Looks right. It just needs to be straightened out. There is another post that goes under Bart, not sure if it’s longer.

8B01D08A-1AFD-4FBA-B74F-BCF777817D17 (resized).jpeg8B01D08A-1AFD-4FBA-B74F-BCF777817D17 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6848 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Before and after a lot of work and MI pinball refinery powered everything yellow including apron and trails plus Bart base.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Super nice! Where do you get that topper?

1 week later
#6890 1 year ago

I like the little donuts under the screws. I haven’t seen that before. Looks great

4 months later
#7036 10 months ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Is there a consensus on the best set of art blades for TSPP. Most I have seen are pretty underwhelming and just a mash of characters.
Thinking art blades would suit it better than mirrors.

I like these

simpsonscityblades (resized).jpgsimpsonscityblades (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#7068 9 months ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Thanks. So it would appear the fluorescent tube not coming on may be a separate issue?

Probably the F2 starter. Cost is about 2 dollars.

#7073 9 months ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Need help.
I was being dumb and while adjusting my slings leaf switches I managed to short something out.
Now the left sling activates the left pop bumper and the right sling adds credits to the machine.
Cant see any blown fuses. Im guessing I may have blown something on the board. Just not sure where to start.
Any help would be appreciated.

I’d start looking at your switch matrix. Also, check and see if you have diodes on your switches.

1 month later
#7097 8 months ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

I found a post that talked about replacing the coil, I guess I'll try that first.

Usually the problem is the garage door won’t go up high enough. I’d start by making sure your upper playfield is seated correctly and replace the coil sleeve on the garage coil.

3 months later
#7165 5 months ago

I’d guess at 125, not including flashers. Luckily, there’s no bulbs in the back box.

4 months later
#7259 21 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I have to check with my mom to see if she had triplets because you like to mod your pins like me and my twin brother do. Great work. Always did love that Sparky monorail mod. My brother has the same mod in his TSPP pin.

Where’s the pics?

1 week later
#7272 9 days ago

I love this adjustment for a novice player. Makes stacking modes so much easier and helps you get to Alien Invasion.

63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.95
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider da-shaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=da-shaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.