(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1671 7 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Some great deals out there on TSPPs lately. Can't understand how - with the Simpsons license, great shots, and amazing code this is one of the absolute greats.

What do you consider a "great deal"? Just curious...

Anyone know what these originally cost from factory? I realize it isn't relevant to market price but I'm curious if all these HUO people are actually profiting...

2 weeks later
#1749 7 years ago

What was it you installed? Anti glare back box?

#1752 7 years ago

Very cool. I hate the illumination as is... My Twister is the same (single tube light bulb that glows...)

#1754 7 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I ran a piece of electrical tape right down the middle of the fluorescent tube from left to right and it made the backglass glare livable.

Good call!!!

2 weeks later
#1809 7 years ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

Next up for me will be a full restore on my BTFF. I'm going to be waiting until I get a third machine as BTTF will be apart for probably 3-4 months. There would be fighting in the house with only one pin. We played a bunch of pins today in Minneapolis, and both loved Medieval Madness and Ghostbusters LE. thoughts on which machine would pair the best with BTTF and TSPP?

I have a Ghostbusters Pro and just got TSPP recently (was looking for awhile). Naturally when I spent $5k on GB a TSPP popped up at a great price. I went for it.

GB is great but very hard. It has made me a much better player. On theme alone it pairs better with TSPP but truthfully you should play it because some have been turned off by the challenge. I'm amazed by how many people use cheat codes on video games and hate hard things. I'm an old school gamer - my GB is next to Donkey Kong and Baby Pac. Those games are hard as nails and give you no quarter. Pun intended.

#1810 7 years ago

Need some help from the club. I removed the upper playfield and upper ramp on it. Now when putting it back I wonder if ALL wires get routed through that center hole or just the ones on the playfield itself. In other words - the wires coming off the top ramp for the switch and some lights do they go around the back or down the middle? Any help or photos would be appreciated!

1 week later
#1837 7 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

It could be. Whats a knocker?

Most games have loud knockers to indicate new high scores achieved, specials earned or other major milestones in the game. I usually disable the knockers in my games because they annoy me in home settings.

#1843 7 years ago

Has anyone upgraded their flashers to LEDs? What did you use? I upgraded a Gottlieb System 3 and found the ones I used were a bit over the top and was hoping there was a middle ground available!

#1845 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I upgraded mine to COB flashers from Comet and they're like strobes now. Probably not what you want. Their standard flasher is still pretty bright but maybe closer to what you're looking for? http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/8smdflash.htm

Thanks! I'll take a look at the standard one! I think the strobe effect is too much but I want something a step up from incandescent.

#1872 7 years ago

I'm going to ask a stupid question... maybe stupid maybe not.

Finished changing out coil sleeves and I noticed that after launching a ball (and the ball hits its first target or two) the kicker in the ball trough fires once. No ball in it it just fires. Game does this consistently. Kicker never fires any other time unless it is supposed to! Multiball works normal no extra fires.

My stupid question is that I can't remember if the game is programmed like this or if I messed something up changing coils. I can't imagine it was programmed like this!

#1874 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My game did this at one point. Do you also find that the skill shot to the target isn't registering? I'm pretty sure it's some kind of software glitch. I believe I fixed it by doing a factory reset.

Actually yes! I noticed that Comic Book guy doesn't score anything on the skill shot!

Game came with 4.0 - is that my issue?

#1887 7 years ago
Quoted from calebdecker73:

I just got my first TSPP and I have this issue. It is a nuisance... about half the time it pops OK and the other half it takes 2-5 attempts.

What do you mean "it pops okay"?

#1917 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Am I right that the DMD glare guards won't help with translite glare at all?

Correct. I have seen some translite material designed to make the translite clearer and those may potentially help with glare as well but the site was German based and I never ordered one.

1 week later
#1965 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Hey guys,
I am going to be looking at a huo TSPP next week and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any game specifics i should be looking for, like wear areas and such?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks

You can't do it easily - but checking the ramp under the garage for cracking / being broken is also key.

Either way you'll put a Cliffy protector on that ramp... Either to fix it (like I had to mine) or to preserve it.

2 weeks later
#2026 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Common areas of wear would be the shooter lane, Itchy & Scratchy hole, flipper buttons, start button, and the ramp behind the garage door. Make sure the VUK is working that goes to the upper playfield, as well as the switch that triggers it. Also, check to make sure the couch is releasing the balls properly (one at a time). Lastly, I'd check the I&S drop targets to make sure they are properly dropping when a ball is ejected.

If the couch releases all 3 balls at once what is the likely cause? A bad gap on the end where the coil releases?

#2028 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eos-stern-simpsons-pinball-party

Just in case anyone here can help? Specifically even if you just run active switch test and tell me if your left switch is active without you hitting anything ???

#2052 7 years ago

CL is a waste of time.

1 month later
#2182 7 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

. Had this game for some time and besides replacing some of the light bulbs on the playfield, game hasn't been a problem at all. A couple of the bulbs are a real joy to access if you've had the experience.

Glad you solved it (fingers crossed).

Yes many of the bulbs aren't fun to access. It makes LEDs especially under the ramps in the GI that much more important to do!

4 months later
#2541 6 years ago

Anyone get the ball stuck here on the upper play field frequently (nearly every game.). Any suggestions on what to do to resolve? See photo!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2546 6 years ago

Thanks guys - I'll look at the spring and rebuild if replacing it doesn't work.

1 month later
#2660 6 years ago

That's the most commonly broken one (I think). There is a guy from Russia on eBay that reproduces them (see link below). We are waiting to hear on the quality.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-scam-advice

#2662 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Yeah, I ordered the sling plastics from Russia. As soon as they come in, I'll post some good pics.
He's got this long piece too. I think he wants $40 + shipping.

I am eager to see what you think because I may order a few parts... or perhaps I'll do the entire set as a group buy for people on here (but I'm guessing we all want similar parts!)

#2666 6 years ago

I'm probably the only one in this thread that added LEDs and NVRAM and left everything else stock...?

#2675 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

No ColorDMD at least?

I may do that one day. I did also do the Side rails because mine had button wear.... but personally I'm just not a huge fan of making the play field all crowded with toys and extra stuff. To each their own - I do like seeing how creative people have been and I love how much passion people have for The Simpsons.

Disco Stu likes Disco music...

#2713 6 years ago

So I recently replaced my shooter assembly and then noticed the auto plunger for multiball wasn't firing normally. I discovered the ball shooter was just pushing the ball up away from the autoplunger when the ball rests in the shooter lane.

Pushing the rubber shooter tip down hard helped but didn't 100% fix it. I'm thinking I need to add washers to the shooter rod near the spring to keep the rod held back a little more. Anyone encounter this?

#2726 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Joined the club finally

Welcome! Shoot the garage!

#2732 6 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Odd indeed. Never seen before. Nor can I imagine why it's there. ?!?

Yeah that spot doesn't wear badly or anything. Weird choice for Mylar. I'd probably try to remove.

1 week later
#2829 6 years ago

All back together and clean!

IMG_0044 (resized).JPGIMG_0044 (resized).JPG

#2840 6 years ago

Wow.

#2849 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballBJB:

So, I got myself the repro of the Bart topper from the old Data East The Simpsons . Intention is to put it up as a topper on my The Simpsons Pinball Party . What's the Club consensus? Great idea? Or an unholy and sacriligious genetic splicing? In my defense, I did own the Data East Simpsons machine for several years back in the 90s.

I considered the same thing since TSPP had no official topper (or did it I honestly don't know?) I don't see an issue with using it even though I'm typically a purist when it comes to mixing themes (i.e. people who put ANY Nintendo toys on Mario Pinball even when they clearly do not match the same 90s era artwork). This is "old Simpsons" art style but I think it still works.

In my opinion this topper is way better than some of the really crazy things people are doing with TSPP.

Disco Stu... loves disco music.

#2873 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Just thought I'd update with the quality of sparkys idea for toy mounting. Whadya think?

The tree thing reminds me of a Brussels sprout to be honest but I LOVE your colors in the Cooling Towers.

2 weeks later
#2894 6 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

my garage door solenoid is immediately firing and staying locked on boot up. I just installed the new recommended solenoid and after that it was blowing fuses. Well I realized the new solenoid is reversed on the ground. So I switch it correctly and it started locking on . I switched it back to the old solenoid and it still locks on.
Does anyone know what is going on?

You mean you wired the coil backwards by accident? You likely have a blown transistor on the driver board. You'll want to test and replace that and you'll want to replace the diode on the coil as well if it has one.

#2908 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Same here. I have had mine for a little over 5 months and don't even play it really. The only thing keeping it in my collection is the theme, and that guests seem to love it.

You don't find it challenging to start all the modes and get to Alien Invasion?

#2933 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I didn't like TSPP very much at first because I found this "wizard" mode way too easy to get to. There's only a handful of modes to start. I was getting to Alien Invasion almost every game. I thought the scores I was putting up were pretty good too, until I saw some other people play and realized I was a factor of 10 off.
After that I started concentrating on stacking and keeping the timer running. Now I typically don't get to Alien Invasion every time, but I'm having more fun and getting better scores. That change of mind and attitude shifted my perspective on the game from "mheh, it looks cool, but it's a one trick pony," to "wow, I can't get enough of this game."
Highly recommend for anyone who's starting to get bored with the TSPP to take a deep dive in the rules and work on keeping the timer going during game play - - it takes the safe shots away and forces you to play faster and smarter and really reinvents the game.

This is why pinside is so great - when people talk strategy and give tips and reviews/comments like this. Makes you see a game in an entirely different way.

1 week later
#2972 6 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Ok here is a follow up to my problem with the garage door:
The garage door wasn't opening properly so I decided to change out the original coil as was directed by the service update. Well I did it and re soldered but I was stupid and didn't realize the new coil's diode (banded side)was opposite the original so I think I fried the transistor at Q20. I changed the transistor at Q20 and it tests good with my meter(no shorts). Well the solenoid locks on as soon as I power up the game . I changed back to the original coil which was firing correctly before I changed it but after i put it back on (of course this time paying mind to the banded side of the diode) it still locks on the solenoid on boot up.
Does anyone have any ideas what my problem could be ?
Thanks

Did you change the diode on the coil after you fixed the transistor? The diode may have burned up when it was wired incorrectly. If you don't also replace diode then you can fry the transistor again... even when wired correctly. Don't bother testing the diode it costs 10 cents. Just replace it.

#2974 6 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

actually I put the old solenoid back on that was there before i reversed the new one. So it should be ok...though I think I will buy a new solenoid with diode and a new transistor and do the whole thing again...just to be sure.

The coil is fine just replace the diode. Easy and costs literally pennies. No need to buy a new one.

#2991 6 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

i've swap coil between left and right, same issue on the right.
Q16 seems working ok, with one leg with readable resistance, one close and one open, behaves as the other.
I've tried to open EOS, same thing..
i'm stuck
may try to change Q16 anyway, i'll check voltage of the coil too.
any other idea to debug ?
thanks

Did you replace the coil diode?

#2996 6 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Nope sorry,problem stayed on the same place (right) after coil swapping, removing a potential coil/diode issue

I'm sorry I misunderstood that the problem didn't move with the coil. Okay I agree it must be something else.

Could it be the testing of the transistor in circuit is your problem? Sometimes certain items test okay in circuit even though they are bad.

#3001 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, in settings, coindoor ball save.

Wow. Never knew such a feature existed!

#3015 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Hey crew.. about to join the club. Realizing there is a crazy amount of mods for the game, I need some help on what to get first..
1. Color DMD - On it's way
2. LED's - is this a good second option?
3. LED OCD?
4. ?

Naturally do what makes you happy. But since you asked for opinions: You list are great options. Be careful with the extra toys on the play field. I know I'll risk hate for speaking my opinion in this thread but so many people load too many ugly tacky toys on this game it looks terrible. Many don't fit the artwork style theme. Others look great. Choose wisely.

1 month later
#3122 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

When I decide to get rid of my GOTG, I'm hoping to join this club. This game is so great.

I think you will really enjoy TSPP. You definitely play the crap out of your games. There is a lot of value to be found in the depth of TSPP.

I love mine. Spent nearly 18 months looking for it and nearly 1 year cleaning it up and rebuilding it. I still have a few things to make mine perfect. Lately I’ve been neglecting it (I recently got MMr and a week later a family member had a medical emergency which tied me up) but hope to put some hours on it this weekend!

1 week later
#3160 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Just curious, and no offense to the guy, but has anyone actually ordered and received stuff from the guy in Russia that sells the plastics?
Also I was wondering if anyone is making a ramp set or single pieces of the orange plastic ramps?
Thanks! Mike

There is a thread on pinside where someone ordered and got them and compared them. Decent quality if I remember the thread correctly. The guy who makes them has also posted on here. You are safe to order them just use PayPal and don’t gift - do a normal transaction.

#3180 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Should I get an led ocd gizmo ($50) or the full led ocd ($130) to fix my tspp led ghosting? Are the extra features worth the money?

Unless I’m mistaken the gizmo is GI light related only whereas the full device is designed to make sure your controlled lights retain the fade effects and don’t ghost. So I don’t think the Gizmo is a substitute for trying to make TSPP look and operate normally with LEDs in the controlled lights.

I presume your ghosting is on the controlled lights right?

#3182 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Oh damn I guess I got some bad Intel. Damn 130 is a lot of cash when I could probably fix it with a handful of comets.

Here is the thing - are you trying to have the game look as intended (fade effects etc) or just not ghost. That is what this product does. It makes the fading effects and the game look more original.

If you just want your existing LEDs to not ghost then buy some of the premium non ghosting LEDs.

#3190 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I think it’s for the flashers.

I did not LED my flashers. Honestly didn’t feel it needed it and I like the fade effects when the sirens go off for multi ball.

#3200 6 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I am looking at picking up a HUO TSPP with just under 300 games played. It is completely stock with no mods or LEDS. Just curious on what you think its worth. The values between here, pinpedia and Boston pinball are all over the place.

Is it me or does EVERY “HUO” Simpson’s have just under 300 games played? Is that just the number that the seller thinks is believable?

To the OP - a great condition version of this game top of the mark is in the $4,500 range. You should assume that the game isn’t HUO and that if the game has latest software the 300 game counter is meaningless as well. Buy only on condition.

1 week later
#3227 6 years ago

I rebuilt all my flippers and mine feel the way you describe compared to my NIB Ghostbusters and MMr. I think it’s just how the game is. Of course I’d have to compare your game to mine to truly confirm.

#3245 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Hi all. I am a recent TSPP owner and can use some help. The “Y” switch by the VUK under the mini playfield was not registering consistently so I tried to solder on a new one along with a new diode. It worked fine for a few tries and then nothing. The VUK pushes the ball up after ball search, but the switch just stopped registering entirely. Because I am a soldering noob, I tried it a second time with a new switch and diode but same thing: works for a minute or two and then dies. Any idea what the problem may be? Thanks very much.

I recommend testing the switch when it isn’t installed to see if the wiring is solid before you put it back together. This will help you eliminate a wiring issue versus a physical issue (ie ball not triggering switch).

Access the switch physically and then put game in test mode. See how switch works. Be careful not to short anything when the game is on.

1 month later
#3359 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Hard to believe someone would install a pinsound board, just to only install the original sounds??
Has anyone had experience replacing music & sounds using Pinball Browser?

People on Pinside mod things just for the sake of modding them sometimes. Some people spend hours modding and minutes playing and sell. I wouldn't assume that all upgrades were intended on getting maximum bang for buck with any of the people who heavily mod.

That being said I have no idea what sound files he was using.

#3380 6 years ago
Quoted from LoserKid_Pinball:

I did replace the old batteries with new lithium ones

Spend the $15 bucks on NVRAM (or less) and never replace a battery again.

Batteries are EVIL in these games.

#3385 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Joining the club, just bought TSPP today from a fellow Pinsider. Looking forward to getting this game. What’s the consensus on Cliffys for this machine?

You need them especially on the garage gap ramp.

#3391 6 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

Just got my TSPP and was wondering if anyone else had the metal guard to the right of the shooter lane so close that the ball touches it and slows launch. I have at least a 1/4" of play side to side with PF in the cab and the wood its attached to doesn't seem modified?

Can you show a photo?

Sometimes launch problems are the shooter rubber being on incorrectly or the plunger not being forward enough.

2 months later
#3470 5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can just buy the drop target decals or does anyone have them scanned ready for printing?

#3473 5 years ago

Thanks but I’m looking for the Ichty and Scratchy 3 drop target decals. I’m not looking for any mods or anything unoriginal to the game.

#3480 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Get those batteries outta there! Why would anyone still have batteries?

Agreed. NVRAM installs on this game in 2 minutes (or 3 minutes if you go slow). Most of the time is spent opening the game.

Why would ANYONE have batteries on this game? That MPU would cost $300-400 to replace?

#3487 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Wooo hoooo... sign me up to the club. Added TSPP as my second pin, picked it up from the Allentown show on Saturday. I am in the process of cleaning the 2 year built up dirt off the play field. Going to wait until the 5.0 ROM, cliffy's, battery relocation and rubber kits get delivered before I remove the ramps and upper playfield to clean under that, and just do everything at once. Garage door opens but not all the way, so will do a good cleaning on the plunger a well.
Will wait a couple months to build up the funds for LED conversion, bus and keeping my eyes open for the Nuclear side rails to prevent flipper wear. PBL is out of stock at the moment.
Super excited and wife is getting into this one as well.

Just a tip to save you time - NVRAM is plug and play on this title. Way better than remote battery holder and is cheaper in the long run. Don’t waste time moving the batteries.

#3496 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Thanks for the links, when I get it do I just plug it in machine off and remove the batteries. Or do I have to leave both the chip and batteries in one time before removing the batteries so I don't lose my high scores?

Take batteries out first. You will lose your high scores regardless (they are stored in the chip you are replacing). Stinks to lose your scores but it will never happen again.

#3512 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I might follow suit. It's something that I've been considering for awhile now but I was nervous that it was hard to do.

Very easy. Don’t wait until you have board damage to do it.

#3519 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Anyone know if the 2- #44 bulbs in the car headlights on the playfield ghost? buying bulk and wanted to know if need to add 2 non-ghosting 44s along with the rest of the 70 - non-ghosting #555 inserts. The GI - minus spotlights and flashers, should not ghost and should be all 44s and will just use those for the headlights if they do not ghost. If i am mistaken, please correct.
THX for your time as always... pinside is the best!
- M

I don’t think people’s experience is good measure because someone may have no ghosting and you’d get ghosting. I’d recommend just spending the extra $1-$2 and getting non ghosting so you aren’t in doubt.

Personally I’m avoiding doing any LEDs in the inserts until I feel like adding the LED OCD board. I don’t want to lose the fading effects.

5 months later
#3738 5 years ago

No to be a naysayer but doesn’t lighting the game up that much ruin having certain lights highlight certain parts of the game at different times? Just seems like too much light for a title that isn’t very dark to begin with. Maybe it’s something I just have to see in person to understand?

#3757 5 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

As I recall, when the ball goes back into the shooter lane, it does not auto launch. It gives you a chance to hit the skill shot again.
When the ball releases from the tv, there's a sound effect played, but not a loud buzz.
I have lithium batteries in my tspp currently, as well. It's fine to use those for now, my thought (hope) is that they will last a long time and will not leak. Not sure of that, though. NVRAM would be better, I need to do that upgrade myself.

NVRAM takes less than 60 seconds to do and costs about $20. No brainer upgrade. If any battery leaks you’ll have a $200-400 repair. Why worry about it? Plus your next set of batteries will cost close to $10 anyway...

When a game is drop in NVRAM there is no reason not to do it immediately in my opinion.

Also - to the other poster with the LED question - you will lose all the awesome fading effects of this game if you Led the inserts without using the OCD board.

1 year later
#5291 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I added the garage cliffy and now I have the issue of not being able to get it in the living room. It’s way more of a challenge with it. I need to check on this further as well. With a hundred years of episodes I’m not sure why they didn’t just pull some Marge and Lisa content from there. Still a great game for sure.

When you removed the upper playfield did you potentially leave wires or something in the way?

To your last comment about the voices - licensing rights can be funny and there is a strong possibility that the voices in the show can't contractually be used in any other product without further consent or payment to the actors. It can also be that someone "else" owns the TV script/show/production and would need to consent to that being reproduced as well. Multiple hands out for money and approval rights (which can hold up a game) mean "stay away" and do something differently. So it would not (legally) be as simple as moving the sound clips from a DVD copy over to a pinball game.

1 week later
#5298 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Just realized super pops target/switch is not working. Anything simple to check? no matter how much I push the switch it doesn't work. Hoping its something simple.

Did you look at the switch underneath the playfield to see if anything is disconnected/broken off? I forget off the top of my head if these have diodes or not but checking how the switch is (or is not) wired is step #1.

The other thing to do is connect your multimeter to the switch ends and see if you get a beep when you close the switch. That tells you if the switch is mechanically working.

Chances are it is a physical issue with the switch (wiring or otherwise not making contact). You should rule those things out before looking at anything else in the game that might be causing this.

#5303 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Checksum Errors on my Simpson Party Pinball.
I recently started getting a CheckSum $F0FF errors when I power on my TSPP.
I thought it was a bad CPU ROM so I bought a new one from Marcos and installed it, same error message.
I thought it might be the Display ROM so I swapped out the CPU ROM v5 and Display ROM v5 with my 4.0 versions and I get a CheckSum $4FF (CPU 4.0 ROM) So I am pretty sure it is not the CPU ROM or Display ROM. Thoughts?
Looking for ideas where to start.
Thanks in advance, be Well!

Does the game continue to play after the error or does it stop entirely?

This is an error with U210. Do you see anything going on with that socket? Is there a pin out? Bad solder? Trace lifted? Take a look at the back of the board too. This area is just under the batteries (I hope you are running NVRAM and not batteries that may have leaked?) Take a photo of that area (the batteries and just underneath it). The more I think about this the more I wonder if you have damage from a battery that leaked.

What errors does it give you? You said "errors" so I am wondering are there multiple messages? Or is it only referencing $F0FF.

Are you sure about the error you got when you put in the 4.0 version? That should have read $4FFF (guessing you missed an F?) Just trying to make sure we nailed the problem down correctly.

#5305 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Thanks for replying. I should have clarified.
V5 CPU ROM shows a $F0FF Checksum error on boot
V4 CPU ROM shows a $4FFF Checksum error on boot
I have a LOTR with the same board. So i moved the LOTR board into the Simpson and I still get the checksum errors. The Simpson board plays fine in the LOTR (Of course when I move the boards I switch the chips)
So I am pretty sure it is not the board itself, and I have 2 sets of ROMs I have tried both with checksum errors so I am assuming that it is not the ROMs themselves. I actually have 2 sets of V5 ROMs because I originally thought it was a issue with the CPU V5 ROM so I bought a new one.
I am perplexed to what else could be causing this. I am new at this so still in learning mode
Thoughts?
rob

So if the LOTR board (with Simpsons ROMS) gives you this error in the Simpsons game and the Simpson's board works in LOTR (with LOTR ROMS) and since you have tried multiple simpsons rom versions it seems it is not your roms or your boards.

My next best guess? Power issue? Have you tested the power at the board on its various test points to verify it is accurate?

#5309 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Resolution:
Error was the pinball owner (aka..me)
There was no error at all on the pinball game. I had done a factory reset, and quick boot was set to "no"
Which looks like it does a test, and post the checksum. I figured it was a error and it was just a informational message.
Sincerest thanks to all of those who jumped in to help. I have so much to learn
Now I am going to slink away and pretend I am smarter then I am!
rob

Glad you got it straightened out. This is why I asked whether you could play the game or not after the message because my game also posts something about the checksum but does not impact playing and it is not an error.

You only learn by doing.

#5312 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I decided to sacrifice this $17 vinyl bank to test the possibility of swapping homer’s ugly head with this more appealing one that includes his torso and a donut.
Not a great fit. So close!!![quoted image][quoted image]

I agree the head isn't ideal (in the sense that it looks bizarre) however I like that it kind of looks like Rudy's head from Funhouse. I wonder if the designer did that on purpose. In that sense I don't think I'd want to see a game with Homer's full body on it. Perhaps you can just find a better looking Homer head? Just my thoughts...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5315 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

It’s just a head from a Simpsons homer toy doll line. Not a custom designed head by Stern.

I know but I think having the head which sometimes talks during the game was a nod to Rudy (except it doesn't have eyes that move because of the obvious complexity/costs involved and also I believe that feature may have been patented by Williams and the patent was likely still in play in ~2003).

Regardless - I wish the head in the game looked more like the one on your bank. Maybe there is one out there somewhere that will work better!

1 week later
#5322 3 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Cool, thanks. I didn't think about that since it was part of the original image.

Yep, I was randomly sizing and placing the characters. Hopefully I'll get it completed. Thanks.

If you are looking for other feedback (not sure if you are or not) I would also note that the skyline looks great but some of the characters randomly floating in the sky seem odd (flying character okay but couch in sky does not). Couldn't you place them on a street or somehow better separate the skyline concept from the characters being randomly thrown around on the artwork?

2 weeks later
#5337 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey guys im about to purchase a pretty mint stock tspp. What color would you recommended for the general illumination? Warm or sunlight white and what would you recommend for the inserts? Last how do I remove that black block on the right side. I want to put mirrors on.

This is 100% personal preference but I found that anything other than warm was "too bright" and "too white" in this specific game for my taste.

The GI aside - be careful about putting LEDs in the inserts or you will lose the fading effects. The LED OCD board is a must on this game to retain the behavior and look of the insert lights if you plan to LED the inserts.

#5344 3 years ago
Quoted from Moli410:

Franks Battery Boards. I replaced all my machines with them! Although not plug and play, if you're good with a soldering iron, it can be done in less than 10 min. I went with Franks because I've heard NVRAM are hit or miss and didn't want to deal with possible problems.
https://noquartersarcade.com/

I have never heard of NVRAM being "hit or miss" except games which require soldering and people mess it up. There is an issue of certain games with clocks that no longer keep time and impact midnight madness (not the case on this game).

For this game and nearly all games NVRAM is 100% the way to go: never replace a battery again - never lose your high scores - and in this game plug and play. I just don't see any reason to have a battery on this board (especially AA batteries which can ruin your very expensive MPU).

#5347 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

For the Anypin. I would need a 6264 version? Are there any tutorials on how to replace and last do i need to solder anything?

Correct - 6264 version. Plug and play - no soldering. You remove one chip and replace it with the NVRAM. The only thing that can go wrong is you can bend a pin (if you do bend it back carefully). Ideally use a chip puller to pull the chip (they cost a few dollars) or you can use a small flathead screwdriver carefully.

https://www.pinitech.com/product_images/ram_locations/ramloc_whitestar.jpg
Photo above shows you what chip you swap.

#5358 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Another question what size nut driver do i need for this game? Trying to move the posts. Only driver fitting so far is a 3/8 but i dont have enough gripping power to loosen the nut. Just keeps spinning

1/4 and 5/16 will do most things in a pinball machine -- but you should have a set of all sizes because I find myself grabbing other sizes for various items. Get magnetic ones and thank yourself later as dropping parts into the machine is a common issue.

Keep in mind if it keeps spinning you may need to look at what it is screwed into (sometimes another nut or part below that needs to be held tight).

#5378 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

+1 on this. Mine actually had the couch weld fix, but the bracket would rotate and not keep the coil in place. I ended up MacGuyvering a solution using zip ties to pull it into a nearby post. Haven had any issues in the year since.

Agreed. Mine had the fix as well but the weld point was still broken and it caused all the balls to dump out at once (or some other issue I forget now) until I did something with it to make it more "solid". I since got my hands on a new part but haven't installed it yet because the game is working fine now.

To the person posting the issue I'd recommend you put balls in that couch and just watch what it does and what is getting caught. Visually you can hopefully see something. Use test mode and fire the solenoid (have a friend or family member help) and just keep testing/watching to see what catches it.

#5384 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Congrats on selling the signs!
That’s a standard boot message. Side note: you’ll want to get the v5.0 ROMS. Those are sold here on Pinside and elsewhere on the internet. I forget what was added from v4 to v5, but might as well be on the latest code, right

Thats a boot message you see by DEFAULT unless you turn fast boot (or quick boot) on in your settings. You are seeing it because the NVRAM reset that setting on you.

Nice job upgrading to NVRAM. One more game saved from batteries.

5 months later
#5665 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

yes. it does help. thanks! i saw this late,but that is what i ordered. know anything on the upper playfield? i feel like the ball kicker sometimes is inconsistent getting the ball to upper playfield.

Check the upper playfield's position and the wires / harness associated with the upperplayfield. I think they can get in the way of that kicker for the garage.

#5672 2 years ago
Quoted from Bacondaddy:

A question about incorrect RAM on a TSPP. I'm planning on installing NVRAM to get rid of the batteries on a TSPP I just purchased. I went to take a look at where the RAM currently is installed (to make sure it's socketed and understand what I need to do), and I noticed it looks like the wrong RAM chip is currently installed. According to the manual there's supposed to be a 6264/6116 28 pin chip in there, but when I looked it seems to currently have a LH5116-10 (24 pin) chip installed. See attached pic. I'm curious how this might affect the machine? It seems to operate and play just fine, but I am having a problem with the ColorDMD cutting out after ~30 minutes to an hour. I believe that's unrelated to this, but it's still strange.[quoted image]

It must be a substitute somehow... but I don't know for certain. I would reach out to barakandl on pinside who sells NVRAM ( https://nvram.weebly.com/ ) and get his input. He could confirm whether they substitute (I suspect they do if your game works). If that is the case his NVRAM (or anyone elses) designed for the game should work fine.

I do not believe that your ColorDMD's issues are tied to this - especially if the game otherwise continues to function. Do you have all the latest game ROMS that ColorDMD needs?

Regardless - get those batteries out of there. This is an easy NVRAM upgrade.

#5686 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Doesn't the NVRAM go to the U212 slot all the way to the right? That's the U4, and yes was always curious why that chip was a different pin size, but I've seen other examples with the same, so I assumed correct and left it alone.

Good pickup - yes it is U212 under the batteries for the NVRAM chip.

https://www.pinitech.com/product_images/ram_locations/ramloc_whitestar.jpg

#5691 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Curious, did they need to be rebuilt or is this an upgrade. I only own 2 pins and my other is a Stranger Things. I find the flippers super clunky.

Flippers need to be rebuilt after awhile. Depending on how many "miles" you have on your game they likely need to be rebuilt.

Nearly all the games I get (absent the ones I bought new in box) need flipper rebuilds. It seems all the people I buy game from don't like doing this and so the flippers are almost always in not great shape. It isn't fun but in my experience no game in home use only will likely need them rebuilt again anytime soon.

This game was not fun because it has 5 flippers!

#5698 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Just picked up a really nice huo, trying to find itchy and scratchy and left ramp protectors in North America. Looks like pinbits and cliffy are sold out, anyone have other options?

I'm not sure of other options but be wary of pinbits - other threads on here indicate they aren't operating their store right now but the store is still taking orders. People are waiting weeks and then getting paypal refunds after hearing nothing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-place-an-order-from-pinbits-recently#post-6230902

1 week later
#5715 2 years ago
Quoted from mikespins:

I'm having a weird issue ever since I installed the new cabinet decals on my machine. The ball popper that puts the ball into the shooting lane is throwing the ball extremely hard. When I first turn the machine on and start playing it doesn't always throw it too hard, but after a few times it seriously launches it into the lane. It's painful to hear. Was thinking of maybe replacing the coil, but idk. This is the coil.
[quoted image]
I have looked for shorts, but found nothing obvious.
I'm not sure if it's coincidental or not, but I also started noticing that sometimes when getting the ball into the garage, the ball will get popped to the upper playfield, then will fall back down (and get popped back to the top in a second or two). Not sure if that has anything to do with this or me adjusting the height and level of the machine, but figured I would share.
All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Did you confirm the VUK coil for the mini playfield is correct? If you have a routed game sometimes an under powered coil is installed and perhaps after moving the mini playfield around you haven't found the "sweet spot" for the underpowered coil. Also, I have found every time I move that playfield I have to play with the wires and positioning a bit to stop the bounce backs. I need to move the playfield for cleaning now and I dread what will happen when I put it back.

As for your other issue I looked in the manual and you appear to have the right coil on the ball eject. See Page 20 of the manual for some good reference info on the coils/power. Is the coil getting really hot to the touch after it starts throwing the ball loudly?

I believe there is a coil power setting in the adjustments however given you didn't change it before putting the decals (are we talking inside decals like the blades?) I doubt that is your issue. May be worth just testing the transistor associated with the coil which appears to be Q1. If you have a spare coil handy that matches you could try replacing it but I don't feel like that is your issue. I could be wrong though.

I'm just throwing things out to you that I would check given that I have no experience with this problem.

#5717 2 years ago
Quoted from mikespins:

090-5044-0T
26-1200

Thank you for taking the time to respond and write this out, I appreciate it.
I tightened up and messed with the vuk coil for the upper playfield and it seems to be okay now. I also added another spring to the ball eject coil which seems to be helping, haven't had any issues with it like this. I will check the coil to see if it gets hot, and also the settings are on "normal". I tried "soft" but it was too weak.

Looks like the right coil on the mini playfield VUK so glad to hear it is working better. Your issue on the trough kick out is still puzzling!

1 week later
#5721 2 years ago

People often ask why I never did LEDs on the inserts of my Pinball Party... and the reason is that I didn't want to lose the nice fading effects the game has with the incandescent lights. As everyone on here knows the LED OCD board fixes this for you and I finally got around to installing one for this game.

I realize many people don't care what the game does after the LEDs are installed it as long as it is brighter but if you want to see a with/without LED OCD board video I made (with my poor editing skills) see link below.

Top video is inserts with LEDs bottom video is same LEDs with the OCD board. Works like originally intended by the designers. You can see the smooth fading and transitions that make the LEDs look like incandescent lamps. You have to watch this video on a computer screen. You likely can't see the difference on your phone. In person it is night and day because as we all know LEDs don't picture/film well.

They call the product OCD for a reason. Many people do not care about this stuff and I understand that. Personally I think it looks so much better to run it like this. The customization options are nice too (brighten/dim certain inserts for example) but I haven't tinkered with them yet.

For those interested: http://www.ledocd.com/ [I do not make or sell them nor am I affiliated - I'm just a customer!]

#5723 2 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Best testimonial I can think of: Had the person I bought my TSPP from stop by and play it after installing the LEDOCD board and he instantly noticed, despite having not seen the pin in 15+ months.

That's a great way of showing the difference it makes. You can really tell when the games lights function normally (this game has a programmed light show intended to flow smoothly) versus just having LEDs in them going off somewhat randomly and not fading in/out.

I have other games I don't see this as necessary for (Who Dunnit, DE Jurassic Park) but I think if someone LEDs a Pinball Party they should consider it.

#5725 2 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Yeah I love the OCD boards, I made a similar video for my Sopranos which has the GI board too.

I do notice some of the "light choreography" as I believe its called seems a little off with the OCD boards. Maybe I am wrong, or the setting on the board need adjusting, but the drop target on the sopranos effect, where every light ripples out from the target like something plopped into water, doesnt seem to happen at all.
Also as you can see in that video, the end of game song and ligh timing seems slower with the board.
Not complaining or anything; I have the leds and OCD board ready to install in my TSPP, just waiting till I have a second.

I don't know The Sopranos game really at all (played a game or two at a show once). I wonder what might cause changes?

#5726 2 years ago

Can anyone confirm for me - how is Homer's head supposed to be positioned? Is it supposed to be turned slightly to the left (aligned with the Moe's plastic basically) or should it be looking straight down the playfield. I recently took it off to clean it and now its aligned straight but I've seen a few videos where people have it at an angle.

I thought I put his head into a notch set by the mount but maybe I missed it?

#5729 2 years ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

Sorry if this has been discussed in prior posts but...
Just joined the club. In the process of upgrading the LEDS. Currently his the Cointaker LEDS (not a fan). Going with Comet and tryign a few from Titan. Wondering what colors people have generally used on this machine. I have pinstadiums in it now but still looking to give it that extra pop with a few well placed bulbs. Mainly wondering what people have used on the kicker areas. Warm white? Yellow? I feel like the cool white frosted looks good on most games but on this one just doesn't look as good. The pinstadiums are set to a bit of a yellower tint for obvious reasons.
Looking also for ideas on the upper playfield. even with pinstadiums it's super dark.
Any suggestions appreciated for any of the playfield. Just wanting it to pop a little more.

I made the mistake of cool white in my GI which I recently swapped out to comet warm white (less bright and better colors on the game). Inserts are all cool white comets to give them a bright pop and I used the LED OCD to keep the fading issues. I think one or two inserts I color matched to make them slightly brighter/more intense because of the bulb/insert placement.

I've only seen pinstadium in one game and it looked like a car with high beams on was shining in a pinball machine... so perhaps the bright cool white color is what you want in the game? Or is your issue that you are getting too much glare from the backbox light making it harder to see the game?

Or a better joke fitting to the Simpsons might be... it looked like Aurora Borealis in a pinball machine. [insert Simpsons GIF here]

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
#5732 2 years ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

Sorry if this has been discussed in prior posts but...
Just joined the club. In the process of upgrading the LEDS. Currently his the Cointaker LEDS (not a fan). Going with Comet and tryign a few from Titan. Wondering what colors people have generally used on this machine. I have pinstadiums in it now but still looking to give it that extra pop with a few well placed bulbs. Mainly wondering what people have used on the kicker areas. Warm white? Yellow? I feel like the cool white frosted looks good on most games but on this one just doesn't look as good. The pinstadiums are set to a bit of a yellower tint for obvious reasons.
Looking also for ideas on the upper playfield. even with pinstadiums it's super dark.
Any suggestions appreciated for any of the playfield. Just wanting it to pop a little more.

Have you seen theses in sunlight version? They are not ultra bright like the regular non-retro ones but they may mix well with your Pinstadium.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/retro-smd-bulbs

3 weeks later
#5768 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Been a member of the club for a few years. Want to get a price check. What are these going for these days? Real nice HUO. Has color DMD, NVRAM, all cliffys, plastic protectors, manual, beefier inside cabinet corner plates, etc. thanks for any input. Mìke

HUO versions of this game seem to have asking prices of $6-$7.5k. Its a big range.

What's it worth? Well depending on your local market and how nice the game is that's up to you. How patient are you? I think if someone listed a TSPP at above $7k no matter how nice they'd maybe take awhile to find a buyer at that price. [Edit - recent pinside archives shows I may be wrong on that]. Other variables include how many toys are on it (that you'd have to remove) and how hacked up it is. People love toys on this game and some people hack up the harness and do other bad things to add them. Or maybe you find value in the toys and don't mind the added price.

My personal opinion is the only modifications which add value in this game are Cliffys, LEDs with an LED OCD Board (otherwise the LEDs don't work correctly and the fading effects are missing) and a color DMD or pin2dmd. Everything else is just stuff on the game I wouldn't pay a premium for.

The market is hot and prices are crazy but if you pay attention you'll see some stuff starting to sit awhile. Many people (not buying) comment like "great price" and "this will go fast" but they aren't the ones opening their wallets and many games are sitting at the inflated prices.

#5772 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I haven't seen any mods/toys that "hack up the harness." Can you give an example? Most I've seen have adapters or plug directly into the aux plug.
My game came with the backbox panel led lighting behind the translight (can't remember what it's called, but the towers on the translight glow different colors). The brackets for the fluorescent tube were modified to accommodate, but that's the only mod I can think of that may be considered a hack.

Maybe 4 years ago when I was TSPP shopping I looked at a number of examples of TSPP. I saw a couple of toys wired up with those "wire taps" to controlled lights. I just remember seeing the tap the first time and learning fast to ask a seller in advance if I saw toys in the photo how they installed them. Maybe some remembered wrong but I'd get responses like soldering, splicing etc.

So to be fair based on that experience I was making a (probably overly broad) comment about mods in general versus mods that are "mass produced" for Pinside sales which may be more reversable.

#5773 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I would add a PinSound board to that list.

Does Pinsound make the original sounds better/clearer or just adds new stuff? Or both?

1 week later
#5800 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Hey guys,
Going to see a tspp this week for a possible purchase. Pictures attached of the machine. Looks very good from the pictures.
Couple noob questions:
-how do I check the number of plays?
-other than wear under lock bar, wear on ball plunger and wear on holes, anything i should look?
-can I take a color dmd from one of williams 90s pins and plug it on a stern?
-can I take a pinsound card from one of williams 90s pins and plug it on a stern?
-led bulb, i use frosted 2smd cool white in all my williams pins, whats the best choise for a tspp?
-whats are the commun mods to purchase ?
Thanks

You'll never know number of plays because they are reset when the software was updated and can easily be reset regardless.

You can move a color dmd with a software change - and you'll need to make sure you secure power from the appropriate place as well which will be different than the Wiliams pin since the hardware is different.

If you want to LED the game - make sure you look at the LED OCD board. This game has a lot of fading effects that you lose when you upgrade to LEDs and the game looks odd without it. That should be your FIRST mod. I recommend you buy it before you spend money on toys that don't actually improve the game or make it look better. I used regular 2smd cool white comets in my TSPP and then the LED OCD board to prevent ghosting and preserve the fading and original effects built into the game.

Last tip - there is a great tutorial on youtube I linked below which teaches you to play this game. Spend as much time watching that video and learning the rules as you can. It seems many people are too obsessed with modifying this game that they don't even bother to learn the rules and PLAY IT! I've met several that have fully loaded games but don't know the rules and it surprised me.

#5804 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

thanks, is it the inserts ocd i need to purchase?
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/led-ocd-boards?_pos=1&_sid=237dec92f&_ss=r&variant=12493661732908
i will make sure to watch the video and learn all the rules

Yes inserts. They don't make GI ocd boards for Stern games like they do Williams. Sterns just need it for the controlled inserts.

#5809 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Hello guys,
2questions, is it normal i don’t have *shoot again* if the ball drains after a very shot period of time?
I reset the factory settings.
Is it normal that the lights on the board for tv mods is always lighted?
I thought after you completed correctly a mod, it would of light?
[quoted image][quoted image]

If I recall correctly the ball save (sometimes referred to as freeze time in settings) is not enabled on this game by Factory Default. Regardless take a look through your settings and you can find the setting and confirm/adjust.

Your light board is working incorrectly as it should only light completed modes (and blink on the one that you have actively selected). If they are solid lit to start a game you have an issue. If it worked prior to messing with the game you should disconnect it and reseat.

By the way - you don't have to complete a mode for it to light solid - you just have to start a mode and then end it either by completing it or draining the ball. Then it will light solid for you and count towards Alien Invasion.

#5812 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

So i reseat the connector on the light board and same problem.
What else can i check\do?

Did the game come like this? Or did it only start doing it after you unplugged stuff or did other things to the game?

#5816 2 years ago

That board definitely has had some work done to it and you can see the resistors do not match. My first solution (absent someone on here that knows better) would be to look at the schematic and replace with the appropriate value resistors (which likely match the values of the untouched one - but I would confirm first).

I'm guessing when you remove one of those top two resistors you will discover one as open.

I can't tell for sure but are there burn marks under those top two resistors or is that part of the board itself?

#5823 2 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

FYI, the right flippers are staged. So, if you push the button lightly/slowly, there could be a perceived delay.
Take a look at the upper right flipper and see if it fires at the same time as the right upper playfield. If so, then staging might be the culprit. You can adjust this via the leaf switches on the right flipper button. Otherwise, could be binding, coil, etc that others have mentioned.

Agree with this and all of the above comments.

I usually rebuild all my flippers when I get a game. That aside even though it is possible that all 5 of your flippers could use a rebuild chances are your problem is mechanical in nature and independent of a rebuild need... the upper playfield flippers have a few more things they go through to reach the top and a few more parts that can bind or otherwise hold the flipper back. Manually flip the right flipper and compare with the left. See if you can "feel" something holding it back. Also sometimes the upper playfield's position can impact the flippers and cause them to drag a bit if not set right.

Once you get the timing down you should hit the couch shot consistently. On my good games I can do it 3/4 or 4/5 times.

EDIT: I remember after I rebuilt these flippers when I bought my game I started to have problems with one of the flippers. I noticed that the spacer (see below image which I circled in red) was not set the same way on my "bad" flipper as I had it set on the good one. I forget exactly what the issue was but somehow it wasn't right. That might be worth checking on your game.

flipper (resized).jpgflipper (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5834 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

question, i started yesterday installing a bunch of comet sunlight bulbs and added some extra spotlights. Should i stick with sunlight bulbs in the sportlights too? or more cool white?
so far, i really like the overall look. The goal was to add more lighting into the playfield.
inserts will be sunlights too and i may add a few cool white bulbs in the car headlights.
also, where would you stick the LED ocd if i already have a pinsound card ?

It is all a matter of person preference (try it and switch if you have to) but I would not mix the cool white in the spotlights as it would not match the sunlight and would be too "different" for me. Just my opinion. Having a mix of "white" light versus "yellow" light would bug me and seem odd.

Not sure on the OCD question as I do not have pinsound.

#5836 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I would stick with the Sunlights as its a nice look. I don't think the Comet OCD card has anything to do with your PinSound card...The OCD card is a nice add on as it works well

I think the question was where to put it (since the pinsound was in the way). Or how best to fit both in the backbox so they don't get in the way of each other.

#5859 2 years ago
Quoted from MikefromCT:

First post on the forum. I am not new to forums (been on many car forums) or modding (car/truck mods) and am looking forward to being a part of the pinside community, and the learning/modding that comes with being on a forum.
My dad surprised us on Christmas (back when I was in High School) with The Simpson’s Pinball Party. He bought it new and it has been with us ever since. My dad played it a bit, but I was really the only one out of my siblings to really play it. It got a couple of years of somewhat decent playtime with just my dad and I, but I went off to college, got a job, moved out, started a family, etc.
The machine saw some very minor play from my younger siblings but it largely sat unplayed. My dad recently moved to the town next to me and I have found myself at his house playing TSPP for hours on end. I forgot how much fun this thing is. It seems my prior high score got erased; assuming my dad never changed the batteries.
I am fairly certain it has never been serviced or cleaned. My dad isnt known for maintaining things either. Although the machine plays perfectly, there are a handful of background lights out, the playfield is in need of a cleaning and waxing, and the original DMD seems to be having issues.
Ramps all seem to be in good condition; playfield is also in good condition other than being a little dirty. Sent an email to Cliffy for a full set of protectors to keep everything nice. It could probably use a full “shop”. I would like to do a color dmd upgrade, but for now my goal would be to get it all cleaned and waxed, install Cliffy’s protectors, and replace some of the bulbs that went out.
Any suggestions for a complete rookie on what to use to clean and wax the playfield for this machine? I was doing some research but I was overwhelmed with all of the different information out there.
Got up to 21m. Not my highest score by any means but shaking the rust off..[quoted image]

You mentioned an issue with the batteries never being changed. Have you inspected where the batteries install to make sure no leaks occurred? Regardless makes sure you get the batteries out (put NVRAM in) before they leak on the boards and cost you hundreds of dollars. It is a $25 upgrade you can do in 5 minutes or less that will make it so you never need batteries again. Honestly that's a higher priority than cleaning the play field.

For cleaning I use Novus 1 and microfiber rags. Various types of wax you can use after that.

The DMD could be on its way out but I'd start by reseating the cables that go to it (unplug and plug back in). Do so with the power off.

I'm reasonably local to you - if you need any advice with the game or need to swap/troubleshoot parts I can help.

Cliffy is usually behind so it may take a bit for those parts to come in. You'll want to do a tear down after you get them because stripping most of the playfield twice is more work than its worth (versus just waiting a couple weeks to do so). I'd try to get as much dirt off the game as you can in the meantime without taking too many parts off.

Recommend considering Titan rings (versus regular rubber) if you are doing a full shop job.

#5871 2 years ago
Quoted from MikefromCT:

Thank you for the recommendation.

Thank you! I haven’t inspected the battery area yet. I will do that next time I am over there; fingers crossed they didn’t make a mess yet. While I am in there, I will try reseating the DMD cable.
I will add nvram to my list of things to order, along with novus 1, blitz wax and microfiber rags. Found this; looks to be compatible and assume its a straightforward install: https://pinballelectronics.com/index.php/product/6264-nvram-battery-eliminator-module-for-stern-pinball-machines/
I had my dad locate the manual so I can confirm info on the blubs that need to be replaced. I will also look into titan rings. I appreciate all the tips and recommendations, thanks!

Yes - for this game it is plug and play - that one appears to be compatible.

The bulbs are all mostly 555 wedge bulbs with some 44/47 bayonet base bulbs. The flashers are 906 I think.

#5877 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Hey all, we recently acquired a TSPP that is supposed to be a 1 owner HUO. I don't doubt that it is given the story.
I was wondering what the original code version was? I know that the game plays reset when the code is updated. I'm trying to figure out if the total plays are in fact accurate or if the game code has been updated in the past and reset the plays.
thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone can just reset the plays in the settings... and the plays also reset when the batteries get replaced (until NVRAM is installed).

136 plays is low for a HUO game that is ~15 years old. Safe to assume they've been reset a number of times by battery replacement alone. Hopefully.

4 weeks later
#5934 2 years ago
Quoted from clrobertson:

Thanks for the response. It doesn’t really brother me. In a way, it’s kind of nice in how it shows it’s a well-loved machine. Was just wondering what others’ thoughts were on wear vs decal.
Will probably leave the art alone (I do like the more faded look than the brighter decals — too much noise for me), and put lollipop rails on it and find a solution for the Start button area. Thanks!

Word of caution: decals aren’t the easiest thing to do WELL. I’ve seen a number of poorly done decal jobs that are coming off or otherwise applied poorly. Don’t trade faded original for a poor decal job. Some people are very good at decals but most just THINK they are good at them. To do it correctly requires a lot of work and I don’t think you’ll get the bang for your buck/time.

Just my opinion of course.

#5940 2 years ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I just joined the club last night! This game is incredible. One question: while I was playing last night, I had two balls locked on the couch and started Itchy and Scratchy multiball. At some point, I did something and managed to start couch multiball without locking another ball on the couch. Is that possible in-game, or do I have a couch switch that needs adjusting?
[quoted image]

As stated by another pinsider you can get a lock via a mystery award but I didn't realize that you could actually commence the couch multiball without the final ball hitting the spot on the couch. Maybe someone else can confirm whether the "final lock" can be awarded or whether you always have to earn it.

#5944 2 years ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I think I had a glitch, either switch or software related (running 4.0, my 5.0 chips are in the mail). The machine was originally set up to leave balls on the couch in between games, and it started losing the ball occasionally when there were one or two balls on the couch. I've since changed the settings so that locked balls drain between games and I haven't had any issues since.

That makes sense.

Are you potentially losing balls from the couch because the couch metal part is broken? Mine did that until I found a way to repair it.

#5952 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

So further info, and I think this gives me a lead to the defect : the display now exhibits a constant behavior, at launch I get 'missing 53 balls', then a score is displayed and display is stuck
The displayed score is 101,010,101
This awfully looks like that the data bus is stuck
we had this issue a few weeks ago, and replacing the ribbon cable between cpu board and DMD controller resolved it, only for it to appears again. Replacing the cable again, and voilà the issue is gone. But for how long.
I'm suspecting bad soldering either in the buffer driving the DMD signal, or at the connector

Agree with your theory. Seems like a bad connector or solder issue if the new cable has a similar issue. My guess is that if it reappears you might get the same "temporary" fix by just re-seating the cable. That probably somehow pushes the solder back on a temporary basis.

#5959 2 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

The left outline seems greedy, but a vast majority of my drains are down the middle. I pull drain audits periodically, because I’m a data nerd.
[quoted image]

I always think it is interesting to peek at the drain stats when available because it "feels" emotionally like certain things happen "too often" in pinball but then you realize it may (or may not) be the case.

#5961 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

My tspp doesn’t have any “unfair” draining.
What kind of shots lead to straight down the middle? Besides a garage mis-aim?

I was talking of pinball and statistics in general.

#5965 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

are changing regular bulbs to LED recommended by you guys? Or does it not make that big of a difference?, ive seen the photos but wanted to know opinion if it was worth it or not
Thanks

It makes a lot of difference (brighter) but keep in mind they operate differently and in this game you will lose the fade effects across the playfield unless you also use an LED OCD board. If you search (within this thread) you will find many people discussing it. I would not recommend putting LEDs in this game unless you are willing to do the LED OCD board. [matter of personal preference and opinion so your mileage may vary]

With the OCD board you will get LEDs that are nice and bright but they act like the incandesent bulbs (they fade in and out as intended in the game - you also don't get any ghosting without having to buy non-ghosting LEDs). The strobe / flicker effect that you get with LED games that SOME people's eyes notice is also eliminated.

I used cool white LEDs in all my inserts and I used warm/sunlight LEDs on the GI bulbs on top of the playfield. This keeps the game looking more original with the warm colors exposed on the top of the playfield.

1 week later
#5985 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

NVRAM question. Maybe a dumb one. I install the NVRAM with the game off right?
Game off
Take out batteries
Install nvram
Anything else? Is a factory restore needed?
TIA

Yes game off - otherwise you are guaranteed to short something out.

You will lose all your settings by doing this - but you will never lose settings again so it is for a good cause. Game will be factor reset when you do this. Set it to free play and enjoy!

8 months later
#6626 1 year ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

What’s the difference between a Color DMD and Pin2dmd? I feel my Colordmd looks a lot better than the Pin2dmd. Maybe it just the setting.

I think the Color DMD is a better product (have one in my Ghostbusters) however I will note that I put a Pin2DMD in my Simpsons, Addams Family and Jurassic Park for about the same cost that I spent on the ColorDMD for my Ghostbusters alone (which I believe was about $400-$425 USD).

Aside from hardware differences (Pin2DMD is an open source project) the big difference is that the Pin2DMD relies on people to make the color files. This means once you build your DMD you need to either make your own software or buy a colorization someone else did. For Simpsons there is a GREAT file and I believe the man that made it only charged like $20 or $25 for his work in the form of a license fee. Very reasonable for the number of hours it probably took him.

I enjoyed doing the Pin2DMD project that I did, but unless you plan to do 4-5 games all at the same time (or have friends' games to put them in) the time / labor / effort probably doesn't pay off for just one single DMD.

2 weeks later
#6642 1 year ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

So. Thinking about trading a game and joining the club. Inspected the game tonight and here's issues I've gathered and too me they all seem simple with my experience but just wanna throw them out there.
1. Ball search on start up and probably in-between games. Assuming cold solder/bad opto/ just needs to be resoldered yes?
2. Right sling shot switches don't work but coil does. Wire color is white/blue. Found a detached wire of matching color elsewhere under the playfeild, assuming resolder the wire to where it goes and that circuit should complete, fixing the slingshot. Yes?
3. Flippers need to be rebuilt. Have some still in package for stern spike 2, I believe they use the same parts as whitestar yes?
4. Found detached wires under playfeild, figured look at manual and reattach.
Besides that, needs different LEDs installed in certain spots and a clean and wax and it'll be in great shape.
Any regular issues with this game I need to be aware of.

When a game has that many random issues you have to assume an owner took zero care of it and let everything break. Did you look at the batteries? Chances are this owner hasn't changed them. Did you remove the batteries and look for signs of damage? If you buy the game put in a $20 NVRAM and never change batteries again. In this game no soldering is required for NVRAM - simple swap out.

If you buy the game - price it as a project. If you found all those issues I suspect you have more and will be buying parts and spending time repairing. If priced right you have a nice opportunity to buy a mostly working game and fix it up.

2 months later
#6684 1 year ago
Quoted from calgark:

Hi all,
I've been in the club a few months now (still lurking my way through all 134 pages of this thread!) with a really sweet HUO game in excellent, but virtually stock, condition. One small but critical flaw is a tiny crack in the garage ramp that keeps causing stuck ball syndrome. I've got Cliffys on order to fix that issue and since I'm going to be ripping it apart to install those I thought I might as well LED the whole thing (whole game is still original incandescent except colour changing LEDs in the cooling towers). I'm getting everything from comet, including the LED OCD board. Does anyone have an opinion whether the gizmo board is necessary for the GI or if the OCD board for inserts alone is good.
So my question for you all is about bulb counts. I've searched through the forums and can't find any definitive answer for specific bulb counts and insert colour counts. , and I *think* I'm ordering enough bulbs, but the manual indicates there are 72 #555 bulbs in the game. After adding up everything I'm at 67. Can anyone clue me in to what I'm missing?
Here's what I've got so far.
Inserts: ordering all comet frosted #555 2SMD 2835 bulbs.
green x 4
orange x 14 (using pink bulbs for the orange inserts, anyone have good/bad experience with this?)
red x 4
blue x 5
purple x 4
yellow x 11 (using warm white for this)
white x 14 (cool white)
Spotlights x 5 (using opmax sunlight)
There are 9 flashers I can see. I'm only getting one big-ass 13SMD warm white for homers head and leaving the rest the stock bulb to prevent blinding.
GI is ~50 #44/47 sunlight bulbs, I also getting the 2SMD 2835 bulb for these.
So four inserts (headlights and homer in the pops) are #44/47 and the rest appear to be #555. The #555 bulbs for the inserts and spotlights count up to 61. 2 more in the cooling towers, 1 in the other pop, 2 in the coin door, 1 in the start button makes 67... where are the 5 bulbs I'm missing? I think it would be good to have a comprehensive count of bulbs in this thread for anyone looking to LED their game without getting a prefab kit. I'm assuming adding 7 sunlight #555 bulbs should cover my ass, but if anyone can see something important I'm missing I'd love to hear it! I plan on adding 1-2 extra of each bulb as insurance anyway.

Personally I discovered that color matching LEDs often produces odd results (insert is different color than anticipated). After LEDing a few games I switched to just putting the white comets in all my inserts and then deciding after playing the game a bit if anything needs color matched. I’d say I only color match a half dozen inserts at most using this method. Your opinion and color decisions may be different…

As for the GI - no need for the OCD board. You only need it on the controlled lights in my opinion. Games like Funhouse or Addams Family dim the GI for certain features but I never noticed GI dimming in Simpsons.

Consider adding some Titan rings if you are ripping the game apart too.

#6686 1 year ago
Quoted from calgark:

Thanks for the tips, much appreciated! I have read the whole range of opinions about matching inserts vs using white so I'm probably going to order both and see which I prefer. I'm ordering from Canada so we're kind of nailed by bigger and bigger shipping costs up here. Best to do it all at once.
I hear you about the titans and will give it serious thought even though the current ones are still are really good (but stock). The problem is deciding where to stop. If I get titan rubbers then I should probably get every mod Sparky makes too because they're so awesome and I'm tearing down the game anyway. Add the colour DMD and I'm on my way!! ...just need to figure out which organs to sell in order to finance it all. haha

Everyone has an opinion…. but I feel like things which enhance the game and help with maintenance are priority. Titans last longer and I like how they make the game play (personal opinion). They also don’t result in rubber dust and dirt so they add value there. NVRAM is another great cheap add because it saves money on batteries and protects your expensive board from battery leaks.

I personally don’t put the toys on my games. Save that money for your color dmd and make all the toys the last investment (if ever).

#6688 1 year ago
Quoted from calgark:

Totally agree. NVRAM was put in as soon as I could get it ordered. I do love the TV and treehouse mods, but DMD is definitely much higher up the list. I'm not sure if I'll ever get rid of tspp so I'll get around to it all eventually.

I never understood that TV add on. This game features a TV on the playfield already integrated into the game. A second TV outside of the living room just seems out of place to me.

#6692 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

Good call on the Titans I might do that.

Always go with Titans! I have been slowly converting all my games when they need a deep cleaning.

1 month later
#6718 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

Lately, I've been noticing my upper right flipper and the right flipper on the couch seem to be losing power. I've never replaced any coils, etc. and am wondering if others have experienced this and what you did. Thanks.

I think you need to look at the flippers themselves... see if you have a mechanical issue. When were they rebuilt? It is more likely than not it is a mechanical issue than a power/electronics issue.

How would you describe losing power? Is it not snapping back fast enough or is it moving forward and kind of "weighed down"?

When you move the flipper with your hand does it feel differently than when you move one of the properly working ones?

1 month later
#6750 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

PINK!!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that is very... pink!

1 week later
#6762 1 year ago
Quoted from SAM1978:

Hello! New TSPP owner here. I’m having a problem with shooting the right orbit. A shot with some speed will hit the playfield ball guide, and launch the ball up onto the plastic cover above the orbit—crashing into the flasher up top. Too light of a shot will either deflect off the ball guide or the krusty spinner (can’t totally tell which). I’ve watched quite a few videos and don’t see anyone else with this specific problem. Anyone here experienced similar, or have thoughts on how to address?
I’ve searched this massive thread the best I can, apologies if it’s been covered before.
Photo shows ball guide, and the upper plastic cover where the ball ends up far too often!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

On my game that plastic cover is reversed from yours and provides better coverage towards the spinner.

1 week later
#6774 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone have a cliffy set they never installed and want to sell?

I hope you find one!

I'm trying to do the same thing with my new Aerosmith game... find someone with spare cliffy's. He is pretty backed up with orders right now.

#6804 1 year ago
Quoted from mezzin:

Mine was fixed after some cleaning (pushing the switch manually a few times and now it works great again) it just might be a bit of dirt.

Not sure if this was mentioned - but I purchased 1 or 2 spares of these switches just to have on hand. The last time my switch acted up (and I was ready to swap it out) I tried bending it up to make it activate with less of a hit and that solved my issue. I imagine eventually I will need to replace the switch though.

3 weeks later
#6835 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

New to the group. Having a blast. Quick question, anyone upgrade the speakers? If so, worth the effort? Anything special needed to pull it off?

Keep in mind upgraded speakers will only get you so far since the sound roms are of limited quality.

I'm also not sure if Pinsound will help with the original sounds. I thought it was only to provide custom sounds in which case if you want to play the original game as intended it may not be a worthwhile solution for you.

2 months later
#6966 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

What does is the Sharp chip used for?

I think one if its main uses is to hold the memory of certain data in it like bookkeeping and settings information (which is why it is connected to the battery). However it is volatile meaning when it no longer has power it forgets the data. You are replacing it with a non-volatile version so it no longer needs battery power.

NVRAM is the best upgrade to any game especially when it is plug and play with no soldering. I am still surprised by people who have batteries on their board but spend hundreds of dollars on toys for the playfield.

#6969 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Can someone post a picture of the gap on the right side flipper stack please? Mine looks a little close and wondering if that's the reason for the difficulty making the couch shot.

When you say gap do you mean the distance between the flipper (bottom) and the playfield itself? It has been awhile since I worked with that flipper however I am pretty sure I set its "height" using the same flipper gap tool you would with a normal flipper. The one thing that went wrong in my rebuild is that there is a spacer (or two?) that goes on this flipper that fell off mine. I didn't realize until later it was missing and that caused the flipper to "drag" on the playfield and you'd see it get stuck from time to time.

1 month later
#6981 1 year ago

As stated check fuses. When you remove and add things on a board so many times it’s easy to mess up or miss a leg on one of those rom chips etc. Once a leg gets bent or broken it can cause your non booting problem.

I’m fairly local to you in CT. I can also burn roms and check data on them. Can you list all the new chips and their versions you installed that cause the game not to boot? Let’s make sure you have the right code combination first.

#6988 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

I’m back in the club.
The seller kept a few mods and I’m planning on re-installing a LED OCD board for the inserts on our machine. Is there any need to customize some settings on the board?
[quoted image]

I personally just loaded the software and selected the title. I made no further tweaks as it looked great to me.

2 months later
#7066 9 months ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Thanks. So it would appear the fluorescent tube not coming on may be a separate issue?

Separate issue. Either a problem with the tube itself or the starter.

3 months later
#7122 5 months ago
Quoted from Moli410:

Hey everyone. Need assistance.
Just turned on my TSPP for the first time in a few months. Started a game, everything was fine. Shot up to the upper playfield and onto the couch lock. Now the lights just flash and the flippers are dead. Rebooted the game, plunge the ball, lights still flash and the flippers are dead. See the attached video
What’s the fix?

Have you checked all your fuses?

#7129 5 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Joining the club soon! Gonna mod this one out heavily. What’s your favorite mods…besides the nuclear rails and color DMD.

LED OCD is a must on this game. Priority to install if you plan to LED the game.

#7143 5 months ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

So CT non ghosting would be close to regular LEDs with LED OCD board?

Not at all. Simpsons features a lot of fading effects that you lose if you LED it. You need the LED board with regular LEDs (do not buy non ghosting kind if you plan to get the OCD board).

I can tell a Simpsons without the OCD board almost immediately. Huge difference in the visual effect.

I tried to make a video but it doesn’t do the visuals justice.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/115#post-6298456

#7149 5 months ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Or more playfield enhancements, but however you look at it.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder on this game. That said - in my opinion people frequently go too far on it like it’s a dollhouse in need of every bit of furniture ever made.

It’s a great game that I think people spend more time modding than learning the rules (the tutorial is about an hour long).

Play it! Get to Alien Invasion!

#7154 5 months ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Which ramp is the center ramp?

Garage ramp. This is the one that often breaks and when it does it makes the garage shot much harder because the ball has less to land on. Get the cliffy protector for it - no matter what his wait time is.

The protector will also help fix a broken ramp by providing some substance where some plastic may have broken off.

2 weeks later
#7180 4 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Looking for input on installing LEDs in the inserts only. For this game do people match the color or just go with white? If just white, what hue of white?
Also, my TSPP is back East so if anyone knows the number of LEDs needs for the inserts?

My new rule when I LED older games is to just use a consistent bright LED like a Comet white for all the inserts... and then after doing them I take a close look to see whether the colors are changing/bleeding on an insert. If they are I will color match just that insert. On the last 2 games I did an LED job on I only saw one type of blue and one type of red/orange that seemed to change and I wanted to color match it. Most people would have probably left it.

Hopefully you are getting the LED OCD Board for your game - but if you are not getting that board then make sure you buy non-ghosting LEDs for the inserts.

1 month later
#7212 3 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If I hotglue a donut to the cab decal…will it damage the decal of ever removed?[quoted image]

So people put weird shaped shooter rods on their games and it makes shooting the game less pleasant. Now you want to make starting the game harder too? Less is more.

That said - to answer your question maybe a 3m velcro strip would be less permanent? The person that owns the game after you may want to remove that.

2 months later
#7255 24 days ago
Quoted from lepstein:

We have a TSPP we picked up in December and have been slowly doing basic refresh on. Pretty good shape.
However, for some reason sometimes it goes into an ongoing 5 ball multiball when get into the garage VUC. Definitely unearned as will happen with ball 1 and nothing really acheived yet. Doesn’t do it all the time but seems worse if it’s been played a few times.
Has anyone else had this issue? Suggestions how to fix?
We put in latest code and video code roms already and this was happening before that,

Do you see it earning / locking the balls? I’d check the couch switches to see if they go off with a little vibration.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 16.00
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 218.00
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=brainmegaphone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.