(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 10 years ago

I'm in too. Collected it yesterday and had a few games last night after a 6 hour round trip. Alien Invasion and Mystery Spot are great features with unique rules, as opposed to the usual 'wizard' features of multiball and everything lit.
Can't wait to get home, give it a good clean and polish, install some new balls, order a new rubber set and then try and find somewhere I can get a new set of decals and plastics from (any ideas?). The tables not in bad condition but I just want to get it as perfect as possible. I cannot see me ever letting this table go.

1 month later
#123 10 years ago

What version of software is everyone running that is experiencing the glitches?

I've had similar sound problems where it will constantly repeat the same fraction of sound (almost like a stuck record) until the power is cycled. I'm running 4.0, but it is getting a full strip down and clean and updated with 5.0. Hopefully that can solve the problem.

On a different note, during said strip down, have noticed that the Itchy model is missing the axe. I always thought it was a stick of dynamite until I saw recent photos. I can source a replacement for that from a number of places.
However the plastic he sits on (right side rail No.26) got snapped during the cleaning process and I can't find anywhere who has it in stock. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or has one they would be willing to sell?

2 months later
#232 10 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I am running 5.0, isnt SpringField Mystery where the flippers reverse?
If so, mine does not...any ideas?

There is an option in the menu to enable reverse flippers - you should have it set to yes.

Feature Adjustment No.19

That should cure it.

2 months later
#258 10 years ago

I swapped all of the black rubber for red, definitely makes it look cleaner and fits in with the playfield surprisingly well.

#262 10 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

WJxxxx - Any chance we can see Pic's of the red rubber . I installed the red Super-bands and I like the look but the play not so much .

Will try and get a couple of pics uploaded over the next couple of days. I did actually take a closer look when I got home and noticed that most of the plastics are trimmed/outlined in red/pink. I think is the main reason that the red rubbers fit in so well.

1 month later
#269 10 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

WJxxxx - Any chance we can see Pic's of the red rubber . I installed the red Super-bands and I like the look but the play not so much .

// Error: Image 199022 not found //// Error: Image 199022 not found //TSPP2.jpgTSPP2.jpgTSPP3.jpgTSPP3.jpgTSPP4.jpgTSPP4.jpg

Along with the side decals from SllyOldElf

TSPP1-561.jpgTSPP1-561.jpg
5 months later
#482 9 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

My TSPP is having these sound issues and I found this old thread but didn't see a conclusion to it. Is there a known cause and fix for this?

What software version are you running? I had this problem as well but once changed up to 5.0 haven't had it again.

1 year later
#1173 8 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

what's the closest you have ever gotten to SDMEWM

Closest I've been is everything completed, except missing a single super jackpot in couch multiball

Have completed all the requirements multiple times, just not all in that one perfect game. Only ever play in factory settings, even at home.

As I've now sold it, doubt I'll ever do it on site! (I did try to get it with the glass off before it sold, but it was just taking too long!)

3 months later
#1380 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Does anyone have some tips to get the scores higher?

Apart from the obvious, don't let the ball drain.

Start as many modes as possible, don't necessarily aim to complete them, just keep starting them. As longer the timer doesn't reach 0 you can have all 7 running at once. You can also extend the timer by starting an Otto doubler, as well as random awards. In the meantime, start couch multiball to help complete the modes in couch multiball then try and start Itchy & Scratchy multiball, to get a further ball added.

Not only does completing multiple awards drastically increase the victory laps value (up to 5mil per shot) it also extends time for Alien Invasion.

Points can rack up VERY quickly when you manage to stack a few things at once.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
$ 45.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 218.00
$ 18.95
$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=WJxxxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.