(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,283 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by sllerts
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HFK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#160 10 years ago

That is funny, I was going to ask if that should be a one-way gate. The wire is missing from mine. I am also missing the wire on the ball launch gate, I would assume that is one-way too? Yes/no?

JLP, are you missing the whole assembly? I am going to start looking for mine but I only need the wire but if I turn up anything I will let you know.

#166 10 years ago

Actually there are a few different types of Comic Book Guys readily available on eBay. Plus they come with accessories to put in his hands so it doesn't look quite as awkward.

Here are a couple
ebay.com link: The Simpsons Convention Comic Book Guy Intelli Tronic Voice Activation Playmates
ebay.com link: COMIC BOOK GUY SIMPSONS SERIES 15 PLAYMATES FIGURE

Just be patient and you can get them cheap.

3 months later
#253 10 years ago

I think the reason on price is just that they made so many. I've heard estimates putting it around 7,000 so that means there are quite a few to go around. I think that if they had only made 2,000 or so the price would be much higher. Just take a look at how often you see one for sale compared to SM or LOTR. If they hadn't made so many it would be in MB / AFM range pricewise in my opinion.

4 months later
#352 9 years ago

I have super bands too and no problem at all making shots. I did just rebuild all 5 flippers though so that helps I'm sure.

#356 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Picked this up at PAGG.... 15 minutes of Itchy and Scratchy video....Immediately becomes my favorite mod.

IMG_1915.JPG 212 KB

Alright, we need a price and where to send the money.

#364 9 years ago

It says plug and play no power tap needed. What does it hook up to and what turns it on and off? Is it always on even in attract mode or only during a game?

#367 9 years ago

When is it on and when is it off? Is it on all the time the pin is on?

4 months later
#496 9 years ago

I found that replacing the the bulbs on the back wall with bright LEDs really helped. Plus you can actually see what is going on. They are in the perfect spot where they won't ever hit you in the eyes unless you play on your knees. Some of the reason you get the glare is because you have a really bright backbox and a really dark game.

2 months later
#533 9 years ago

I finally got to pretzel a few weeks back. Unfortunately I was 1 Otto short of mystery spot and of course that was the next shot I hit so I didn't really get to see what pretzel was all about.

4 months later
#757 9 years ago

That always gets me too. You get two in one and have to hit start and they all get released and start all over. Still haven't beaten AI but have come close. Think I was 2 shots away last week. I have beat all the other modes at some point but never more than 3 or maybe 4 in the same game. One thing for sure I know I'll never beat super duper whatever mode since I'll probably never get there.

1 month later
#839 8 years ago

My only busted plastic is the one right in front of Homer's head with him sitting on a bar stool if anybody has an extra. My slings also have a wear spot on both of them.

1 month later
#908 8 years ago

I have Comet's non-ghosting and they work great, no flicker on mine at all. Art was even nice enough to help me LED the game. I used to be against them but the Comet bulbs look great and really brighten up a dark game. Make sure to put some really bright ones on the backboard of the PF, really cuts down the glare from the DMD if it is lit up good.

2 months later
#1038 8 years ago

When I got mine the shafts on the upper pf flippers were actually bent and that sure doesn't help with making the couch. I found this out when I was rebuilding the flippers and ended up replacing everything but the brackets on all my flippers and two coils. You would never know they are bent unless you do a teardown or a rebuild.

The buzz is the coil that releases the ball. Usually it is because of being loose or needing a rebuild. The garage door issue has been discussed many times on here, a little search will turn up plenty.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 45.00
$ 45.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 218.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HFK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only?tu=HFK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.