Topic Stats

• 4,633 posts
  • 482 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by D-Gottlieb
  • Topic is favorited by 212 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,014 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190812_145644 (resized).jpg
20190518_165543 (resized).jpg
20191124_134424 (resized).jpg
C1D0F4F4-BE41-462E-A0B7-5616C71E3CDF (resized).jpeg
TSPP Rules.pdf (PDF preview)
3F00118E-E3C8-4A9F-8883-FEA81A7548BE (resized).jpeg
DDB6E4F2-89F6-4DD2-8109-9A7FE9AA4E3F (resized).jpeg
266902F9-B177-4465-8460-513066E99741 (resized).jpeg
128232C3-AAF8-4F4B-A43B-64723CD5C252 (resized).jpeg
A255E93D-C514-43EB-BBEC-397930B35DEF (resized).jpeg
AB9FE87C-28EC-4C6E-B6AC-3F990F833B64 (resized).jpeg
9D91510B-93DB-4A51-9282-5310063FC5CB (resized).jpeg
E1B70C4B-BCBA-43FD-B37F-CB98CBBC1971 (resized).jpeg
A9184A1B-2D0E-4B4E-BE0B-0EF4B720CBF4 (resized).jpeg
49FE7660-C2B3-45B7-834F-9D0265F519E0 (resized).jpeg
7B55CE87-F0DA-479C-9973-C27C2732CA90 (resized).jpeg

There are 4633 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 93.
#4601 22 days ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Joining the club. Picked up my TSPP yesterday. True to form, the fork switch for the VUK in the upper-left is sketchy. I should have proactively ordered replacements, but will be able to limp along for now.
Looking forward to using that rule sheet I created

Also found the couch weld to be busted. Seems I'm living through the "Greatest Hits"

I have what looks like the bracket that's supposed to fix it, but the part that the back of the coil rests on is broken loose. Caused the plunger to slide back through the hole during transport. Was able to pop it back out easily, but not confident it won't gets stuck on the wrong side of the hole.

Anyway, yet another part to add to my order.

#4602 16 days ago

Got my personal high today on my first game of the day! (Previous high 99mill). Still no alien invasion though! I've lit it up once but choked and didnt start the mode. What's everyone's personal high on TSPP?

20191124_134424 (resized).jpg
#4603 15 days ago
20190518_165543 (resized).jpg
#4604 15 days ago

Nowhere near the real wizard mode but I did reach all the other modes including my first time seeing Scratchy's revenge.

20190812_145644 (resized).jpg
#4605 15 days ago

After my first TSPP upgrade (Color DMD) I'm now considering upgrade #2 - full LEDs. I see Comet has an upcoming (up to) 30% off sale and they have the full kit including an OCD board, which I'll likely purchase (unless a better Black Friday deal comes along). The question I have is if I should get the kit with the LED flashers or without - it sounds like the flashers are just too much for some folks? I haven't experience them in person, I'm not sure what direction to take. Thank you for any guidance.

#4606 15 days ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

After my first TSPP upgrade (Color DMD) I'm now considering upgrade #2 - full LEDs. I see Comet has an upcoming (up to) 30% off sale and they have the full kit including an OCD board, which I'll likely purchase (unless a better Black Friday deal comes along). The question I have is if I should get the kit with the LED flashers or without - it sounds like the flashers are just too much for some folks? I haven't experience them in person, I'm not sure what direction to take. Thank you for any guidance.

I did the whole comet set, with flashers. I love it! I changed a flasher cover or two ( the white flasher was too bright) but all in all its a great set.

#4607 15 days ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

Got my personal high today on my first game of the day! (Previous high 99mill). Still no alien invasion though! I've lit it up once but choked and didnt start the mode. What's everyone's personal high on TSPP?[quoted image]

115 million was my personal high. I cant send a screenshot because I lost the scores with the nvram switch.

I did start Alien Invasion but I couldn’t complete it. Its really hard to get the couch shot with 4 balls in !

#4608 15 days ago

Got my personal high today on my first game of the day! (Previous high 99mill). Still no alien invasion though! I've lit it up once but choked and didnt start the mode. What's everyone's personal high on TSPP?[quoted image]

Depends on the difficultly lol. I have my game on Easy so i can actually see some of the other modes in the game. Im not very good at pinball haha

#4609 13 days ago

Thank you

Will order the new coil on my next order
24-940 for the Garage Door

Happy Holidays

#4610 13 days ago

Anyone have a pulled Sparky I&S Tv Mod they want to sell ??

Please let me know

#4611 13 days ago

202 is my best. Still nowhere close to the wizard mode.

#4612 13 days ago

I've owned my game since 2003, hs is 256, never got passed AI, locked 4 balls though. Completing the modes is pretty important as it adds time to AI and the victory laps help boost your scores, particularly if you have a mb runnig. Getting super jackpots on couch mb also boosts the score a lot.

#4613 12 days ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Anyone have a pulled Sparky I&S Tv Mod they want to sell ??
Please let me know

These are still available. Or are you just looking for a used one for less?

#4614 12 days ago

130 mil is a very good score. Rarely get that high. I had an anomaly of a good game last week 242 mil. Never before for anywhere near that.

#4615 12 days ago

303 mil is my best at 3 ball, but I have it on the easiest settings, so it is pretty easy to get to AI and Mystery Spot... at least the first time. I have been 1 shot away from completing MS, but I just can never make the left ramp with my arm crossed. I may have to concentrate and cradle a ball or two on the left flipper in order to make the left ramp without all the chaos. I have never completed Couch MB,Mystery Spot, or AI. Someone posted that completing any of the TV modes adds time to AI....this is good to know.

#4616 12 days ago

I've only had it for a month or so, but I can't get more than 35m... I suck.

#4617 12 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I've only had it for a month or so, but I can't get more than 35m... I suck.

I have mine a little longer. Got to 36m. I am pretty good on all my other pins except MBr.
TSPP may be my new favorite!

#4618 12 days ago

I was the same, stuck forever around 30M thinking I would never beat the factory GC of 50. You'll start stacking multiball and modes and learning how to use the timer for big points before too long. The bowen tutorial is very helpful. One of the big things is when the timer gets low start going for otto to renew it.

#4619 12 days ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I was the same, stuck forever around 30M thinking I would never beat the factory GC of 50. You'll start stacking multiball and modes and learning how to use the timer for big points before too long. The bowen tutorial is very helpful. One of the big things is when the timer gets low start going for otto to renew it.

Yeah, keeping the timer going and stacking the modes is huge. Also just picking say 3 easy modes, completing them and going for victory laps can also be very lucrative.

#4620 8 days ago

I was trolling through the audits and came across one for “GARAGE SECRET PASSAGE”. Anyone know what this is about? My GoogleFu is failing me.

#4621 8 days ago
Quoted from cjchand:

I was trolling through the audits and came across one for “GARAGE SECRET PASSAGE”. Anyone know what this is about? My GoogleFu is failing me.

I think that's for balls that don't make it up the garage ramp and fall back down the left orbit.

#4622 7 days ago

I don't really care for any of the speaker panel sticker mods in the Market.
Is anybody else making them?

#4623 5 days ago

Factory setting at normal.
323M but did not beat alien yet

#4624 5 days ago
Quoted from emkay:

I think that's for balls that don't make it up the garage ramp and fall back down the left orbit.

I’ve done that a few times, but the audit is still zero. Good guess, though.

#4625 3 days ago
Quoted from cjchand:

I’ve done that a few times, but the audit is still zero. Good guess, though.

I just checked my audits and mine is not zero. Took the glass off and slow rolled a ball up in there, it came down the left orbit and incremented the audit. You may have a bad switch.

#4626 2 days ago
Quoted from emkay:

I just checked my audits and mine is not zero. Took the glass off and slow rolled a ball up in there, it came down the left orbit and incremented the audit. You may have a bad switch.

Interesting. Many thanks for taking the time to check that out! Really appreciated.

I’ll investigate and report back so others can benefit.

#4627 1 day ago
Quoted from emkay:

Presuming the gate just behind the garage door is supposed to register when pushed, I think you’ve nailed it.

Thanks again for pointing this out. I’ll take a look next time I pull the upper playfield.

Totally unrelated question: Anyone know if there’s something specific that invokes the “Si señor” call out, or is it random? I haven’t been able to figure out a correlation.

#4628 1 day ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Presuming the gate just behind the garage door is supposed to register when pushed, I think you’ve nailed it.
Thanks again for pointing this out. I’ll take a look next time I pull the upper playfield.
Totally unrelated question: Anyone know if there’s something specific that invokes the “Si señor” call out, or is it random? I haven’t been able to figure out a correlation.

I think I heard this call out last night when I hit the left ramp (treehouse ramp). It might be one of the random call outs when that ramp is counting up toward Treehouse of Horror. Maybe?

#4629 1 day ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I think I heard this call out last night when I hit the left ramp (treehouse ramp). It might be one of the random call outs when that ramp is counting up toward Treehouse of Horror. Maybe?

I think it's one of the special callouts from combo-ing the left orbit first. That combo also gives you 2x the reward on the nuclear shot, treehouse, and kwik-e-mart.
Edit: and comic book guy.

#4630 1 day ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I think it's one of the special callouts from combo-ing the left orbit first. That combo also gives you 2x the reward on the nuclear shot, treehouse, and kwik-e-mart.

It was a combo left orbit to ramp, so that's probably right.

#4631 1 day ago
Quoted from Sparky:

It was a combo left orbit to ramp, so that's probably right.

Great googly moogly is one of them, I'm trying to remember comic book guy's, but it's not coming to me. I can't remember Apu's either.

Edit: maybe great googly moogly is just from a clean shot the the stand up? There's definitely 2 special callouts on that shot.

#4632 22 hours ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Anyone have a line on a protector for the right big plastic? Previous owner had installed a set of course missing the important one. I have a hard time justifying $60 for one protector. Thanks

I sell a complete protector set for TSPP....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-pf-plastic-protectors-now-available

#4633 9 hours ago

Great googly moogly is when you hit the add time standup direct from the upper right flipper and adds ten seconds.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Destin, FL
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 4633 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 93.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside