(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,251 posts
  • 706 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Gutterghoul
  • Topic is favorited by 327 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174044 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174050 (resized).jpg
IMG_6018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6024 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5977 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5974 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 146.
#4351 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Is it normal for the left outlane wire guide to be angled wider at the top where the ball comes in? I have not seen this on any other pins. Thanks.

Agree with Electronmagic. It’s quite a bit wider than the other side, noticeably so. I was a bit surprised at how that looked when I got mine. Clearly Stern wanted the ball to feed from the pops safely into that inlane. Mine looks almost bent, which made me wonder if Stern physically bent that wire guide to fit into the hole drilled in the pf. Maybe they discovered in testing a standard left lane wouldn’t work? I don’t know, I just wonder if that was adjusted “on the fly,” during production?
30C4B37B-A071-4565-9CA0-2BED2E44844B (resized).jpeg30C4B37B-A071-4565-9CA0-2BED2E44844B (resized).jpeg

#4352 4 years ago

I have an issue with my Otto kickoff. sometimes it kicks out too hard and bounce right back in the hole and other times it won't kick out hard enough to go into the lane. eventually it will give a service error and stop working. after ball search it will kick out just fine. sometimes it works just fine. Ive taken apart the mech and cleaned it, new coil sleeve, reflowed the coil connectors and everything and still no luck on fixing it. Any ideas?

#4353 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have an issue with my Otto kickoff. sometimes it kicks out too hard and bounce right back in the hole and other times it won't kick out hard enough to go into the lane. eventually it will give a service error and stop working. after ball search it will kick out just fine. sometimes it works just fine. Ive taken apart the mech and cleaned it, new coil sleeve, reflowed the coil connectors and everything and still no luck on fixing it. Any ideas?

Add a 1/4" spacer to the back of the coil plunger. You can use a bottlecap (I kid you not) or a piece of wood. Do a Google search and the fix will be revealed, or search this thread and I think it's in here.

#4354 4 years ago

Anyone else surprised to not hear Marge doing call outs?

#4355 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Anyone else surprised to not hear Marge doing call outs?

Nope. They could afford 3 voice actors so they chose the ones who do the most voices each. Julie Kavner only does Marge, Patty & Selma. Dan C., Hank Azaria & Nancy Cartright do tons.

#4356 4 years ago

Does an alternative translite exist for this machine? I’m still a n00b to pinball but I’ve never seen one.

#4357 4 years ago

New member to the club - just bought an HUO TSPP with about 700 plays, which is my second pin. I'm still pretty new to the pinball scene, and not very handy when it comes to working on them, so please excuse my ignorance on some of these topics. I did as much reading on the "must do" list for upgrades, so I think I have a decent grasp on what they are, but could use some further help...

1. I need to get an NVRAM to replace the batteries - can anyone link me to a good NVRAM to get rid of the AA batteries?

2. My EPROM version 3.0, and I understand 5.0 is the most current. I also understand that one of the big sellers of these is no longer producing them, so I'm not sure of a reliable source for this.

3. The only major issue I know of with my machine is the piece which kicks the ball from the garage to the upper playfield NEVER does so immediately, and a ball search always occurs before it's kicked up. After some reading, this is supposedly what I likely need to replace, is that correct?

https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-vuk-vertical-up-kicker-fork-switch.html

Does this serve as not only a kicker, but it is also a "sensor" which detects when the ball has arrived? As I understand it, this piece can be replaced by removing 4 screws from the bottom of the playfield - and that's it? Just plug it in and reinstall the screws? Any more color on my issue and the fix would be appreciated!

#4358 4 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

New member to the club - just bought an HUO TSPP with about 700 plays, which is my second pin. I'm still pretty new to the pinball scene, and not very handy when it comes to working on them, so please excuse my ignorance on some of these topics. I did as much reading on the "must do" list for upgrades, so I think I have a decent grasp on what they are, but could use some further help...
1. I need to get an NVRAM to replace the batteries - can anyone link me to a good NVRAM to get rid of the AA batteries?
2. My EPROM version 3.0, and I understand 5.0 is the most current. I also understand that one of the big sellers of these is no longer producing them, so I'm not sure of a reliable source for this.
3. The only major issue I know of with my machine is the piece which kicks the ball from the garage to the upper playfield NEVER does so immediately, and a ball search always occurs before it's kicked up. After some reading, this is supposedly what I likely need to replace, is that correct?
https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-vuk-vertical-up-kicker-fork-switch.html
Does this serve as not only a kicker, but it is also a "sensor" which detects when the ball has arrived? As I understand it, this piece can be replaced by removing 4 screws from the bottom of the playfield - and that's it? Just plug it in and reinstall the screws? Any more color on my issue and the fix would be appreciated!

Recently did these upgrades myself, ordered from pinside shops:
Nvram.weebly.com ($15) and Matt’s Basement arcade ($20) for eprom 5.0. Both work perfect.

Had the same garage to upper playfield kicker issue briefly but it fixed itself, so would like to know the fix too if mine acts up again.

#4359 4 years ago

Yes, the vertical upkicker (VUK) assy is a switch that detects the presence of the ball, and then a coil and plunger that pops the ball up to the mini playfield.

Very simple to understand. The "having to wait for a ball search" is a classic symptom that the game does not know where the ball is, i.e. the VUK switch is not registering the ball.

The switch swap-out is pretty easy. 4 screws and two connectors and the entire assy drops out. Just replace the switch and reverse the process to re-install.

RM

#4360 4 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

You will need the display and cpu roms. I get mine from Dave astill, astill entertainment. He’s in Canada, but very reasonable and fast, always a good product.

For vuk, make sure upper playfield s properly aligned so ball shoots straight up.

#4361 4 years ago

I bought the NVRAM upgrade from a shop on pintech i believe here on pinside. And i bought the 5.0 upgrade ROMS from Matt's basement arcade shop.

I also had issues with the fork switch for the upper PF Vuk. no issues since replacing that switch.

#4362 4 years ago

New to the Simpsons Pinball Party club too. My game has v4.0 roms in it. To upgrade to 5.0, do I just need to replace the ROM at U210 and on the display board at U5? Or do i also need to replace the sound/voice roms too?

#4363 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

New to the Simpsons Pinball Party club too. My game has v4.0 roms in it. To upgrade to 5.0, do I just need to replace the ROM at U210 and on the display board at U5? Or do i also need to replace the sound/voice roms too?

No need to replace sound roms.

#4364 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

No need to replace sound roms.

thank you

#4365 4 years ago

Just wanted to add a picture of my TSPP before I got too carried away with modding it

IMG_2807 (resized).JPGIMG_2807 (resized).JPGIMG_2808 (resized).JPGIMG_2808 (resized).JPG
#4366 4 years ago

New member of TSPP club here! I picked up a HUO machine locally and it's my first pin!! Have had a ton of fun the past 3 days, but now have two mechanical issues with the game that I was hoping the forum could help me with. I understand these might be common issues, so even a link to the remedies would be appreciated!

The garage door stopped working/opening last night. When I hit the garage door with a ball, it doesn't open at all. Just prior to it not working, I adjusted the coil power setting in the diag menu (set it from normal to high). The upper right ejecter on coil spot #19 (behind Bart on the skateboard, kicks ball to outer lane) has alot of trouble when it's in multiball mode. The ejecter works fine on a single ball, but in multi ball when multiple balls stack up in that lane on the ejecter, the ejecter has alot of problems kicking the balls up/out and the game stalls out for 2-5 mins as it works to kick over the balls. I read you can adjust the coil strength in the menu, so I set it to high. I didn't have a chance to see if this fixed the ejecter, as now the garage door doesn't open at all, as many times as you hit it. The garage door and the upper right ejecter (coil #19) both seem like they need service or replacement. I changed the coil strength setting back to "normal" right away and that didn't remedy the garage door problem. I ordered the latest ROM software (if have 4.0, 5.0 is latest) and it says that it updates some coil strengths. I see there is an upgraded garage door coil, but was wondering if I could maybe clean or adjust the coil so it works again. Wondering the same about coil#19. Thank you in advance guys!!

20190917_191013 (resized).jpg20190917_191013 (resized).jpg
#4367 4 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

Just wanted to add a picture of my TSPP before I got too carried away with modding it[quoted image][quoted image]

Ugh, why did you Smurf-bomb it? Take all those blue lights out. Looks terrible. You already got too carried away!!!

#4368 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ugh, why did you Smurf-bomb it? Take all those blue lights out. Looks terrible. You already got too carried away!!!

Ha, those came with the machine. What should they look like?

#4369 4 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

Ha, those came with the machine. What should they look like?

White lights. People who match light color to playfield color don’t understand the concept of
how color and light works.

E014FF87-BD3B-4DB5-B567-4CE15A323A4F.jpegE014FF87-BD3B-4DB5-B567-4CE15A323A4F.jpeg
#4370 4 years ago

The garage door switch is probably bad. You can check it in test mode.

#4371 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

The garage door switch is probably bad. You can check it in test mode.

Thanks!! I fixed the garage door issue last night. The garage door switch power had come unplugged! I am still having an issue with coil #19 not being able to clear multiple balls when they get stacked up during multiball. Was wondering if it was a coil strength issue or possibly the angle or fit of the y fork.

#4372 4 years ago

Dupe.

#4373 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Re: garage door, that happened on mine a few times. A dab of hot glue has held it in place. Enjoy the game!

#4374 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

White lights. People who match light color to playfield color don’t understand the concept of
how color and light works.[quoted image]

That is better

#4375 4 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

Just wanted to add a picture of my TSPP before I got too carried away with modding it[quoted image][quoted image]

I give it a 93/93.

#4376 4 years ago

Maybe going through a moment of crazy, but thinking of possibly selling my TSPP in order to mix things up a bit. Out of space & might need the room for another game purchase. It will always be one of my favorite games, but I’ve had it for at least a decade, played it a billion times & don’t really play it much any more. I tend to gravitate toward quicker, less deep games these days...plus, I’ve still got LOTR if I need some depth. On the other hand, it’s prob the nicest TSPP I’ve ever seen, doesn’t have the blotch on Homer’s head, and the translite is autographed by a few cast members....although I could keep the translite and replace it with a stock one.

Talk me off the ledge...or push me over it. Lol.

#4377 4 years ago

I just joined the club! Simpsons next to TWD looks a little odd but I'll deal with it! Lol.

IMG_20190919_204313 (resized).jpgIMG_20190919_204313 (resized).jpgIMG_20190919_214540 (resized).jpgIMG_20190919_214540 (resized).jpg
#4378 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Maybe going through a moment of crazy, but thinking of possibly selling my TSPP in order to mix things up a bit. Out of space & might need the room for another game purchase. It will always be one of my favorite games, but I’ve had it for at least a decade, played it a billion times & don’t really play it much any more. I tend to gravitate toward quicker, less deep games these days...plus, I’ve still got LOTR if I need some depth. On the other hand, it’s prob the nicest TSPP I’ve ever seen, doesn’t have the blotch on Homer’s head, and the translite is autographed by a few cast members....although I could keep the translite and replace it with a stock one.
Talk me off the ledge...or push me over it. Lol.

Don’t do it, you’ll regret it. I sold my lotr instead. I’m in the same boat, owned since 2003 nib, but can’t sell it. Huge Simpson’s fan and to me it has everything I could ever want in a game from callouts to art to rules to shot variety and it’s built like a tank. Stern’s best effort ever. Now, there are plenty out there so you can always find another, but to me my game is special.

#4379 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I just joined the club! Simpsons next to TWD looks a little odd but I'll deal with it! Lol.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice setup. We share 3 out of 4 pins and the fourth is with us both a music pin. You IM and me AcDc

Are you my long lost brother ?

#4380 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Nice setup. We share 3 out of 4 pins and the fourth is with us both a music pin. You IM and me AcDc
Are you my long lost brother ?

Maybe not brother, but I do have a lot of relatives in Europe, so.... distant cousin???

#4381 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Don’t do it, you’ll regret it. I sold my lotr instead. I’m in the same boat, owned since 2003 nib, but can’t sell it. Huge Simpson’s fan and to me it has everything I could ever want in a game from callouts to art to rules to shot variety and it’s built like a tank. Stern’s best effort ever. Now, there are plenty out there so you can always find another, but to me my game is special.

That’s sorta what I keep thinking. Whenever I think I might have to choose a game to sell, in my mind I think it’ll be TOM. But then I play my TOM & I just get sucked into the classic B&W feel. As much as I love TSPP, sometimes I’m like “well, maybe I’m finally over that Whitestar feeling”. I’m buying 2 games from a friend, and I only have room for 1 lol. I *could* bring one to work to put in my office...but I feel like just letting something go is the more mature thing to do....but if not TSPP, what?

#4383 4 years ago

Nah, it’s too good. 90’s games with ultra unique mechs and design are keepers, and Dr. Who is definitely one of those. Nothing is like the Time Expander. It’s awesome.

#4384 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s sorta what I keep thinking. Whenever I think I might have to choose a game to sell, in my mind I think it’ll be TOM. But then I play my TOM & I just get sucked into the classic B&W feel. As much as I love TSPP, sometimes I’m like “well, maybe I’m finally over that Whitestar feeling”. I’m buying 2 games from a friend, and I only have room for 1 lol. I *could* bring one to work to put in my office...but I feel like just letting something go is the more mature thing to do....but if not TSPP, what?

in your collection, the first out the door would be DW, owned it for 10 years, and to this day still can't get that music out of my head. Next would be FG. the rest I'd keep if I could. I recently sold my Iron man, I had owned it since new, it was a vault, great game, but don't miss it. I find that when I sell games, in most cases I don't miss them. I have a large enough collection to compensate. We have similar tastes, only ones I don't or haven't had that I wish I did that
you have are tron and TNA.

#4385 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

in your collection, the first out the door would be DW, owned it for 10 years, and to this day still can't get that music out of my head. Next would be FG. the rest I'd keep if I could. I recently sold my Iron man, I had owned it since new, it was a vault, great game, but don't miss it. I find that when I sell games, in most cases I don't miss them. I have a large enough collection to compensate. We have similar tastes, only ones I don't or haven't had that I wish I did that
you have are tron and TNA.

I will never sell FG. Ever. Even if I get out of pinball, FG stays.

I love Dr. Who, love the music...keeping that.

Was going to sell Iron Man, but after Endgame, I couldn’t lol. It’s one of my favorite Marvel characters and favorite Marvel pin.

So far I’ve sold Hobbit, Getaway & Congo to thin my collection. More background - I’m having a baby next month, so part of the purge was to make baby room. Also, the reality of having a kid is that I’m not gonna be playing much anyway. Down the road, I can see whittling down to something like 10 pins - and in that scenario, not sure if TSPP would make that cut. So, since I don’t play it much now anyway, will def not be playing it when baby comes....maybe that’s the one to go.

#4386 4 years ago

Just got my Simpsons last Sunday. Since then I've done a few things. LDC display, Titian rubber kit, new balls, cleaned and waxed the playfiled, LED the whole game, and game blades. I also added Sparky's TV, Treehouse and Lamp mod. Also added a few figures is had in storage, Krusty, Duffman, and a few Treehouse of Horrors BK figures which fit perfect. As for a topper I added Kang and Kodos that I want to light up. I've been waiting a long time to get this game. Simpsons is one of my favorite shows. The pinball is even better. This one I found was HUO with no cabinet or playfield wear.

IMG_0119 (resized).JPGIMG_0119 (resized).JPGIMG_1021 (resized).JPGIMG_1021 (resized).JPGIMG_2909 (resized).JPGIMG_2909 (resized).JPGIMG_3568 (resized).JPGIMG_3568 (resized).JPGIMG_3949 (resized).JPGIMG_3949 (resized).JPGIMG_4995 (resized).JPGIMG_4995 (resized).JPGIMG_5760 (resized).JPGIMG_5760 (resized).JPGIMG_7477 (resized).JPGIMG_7477 (resized).JPG
#4387 4 years ago

No Kwikemart sticker? Are you nuts?

#4388 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Just got my Simpsons last Sunday. Since then I've done a few things. LDC display, Titian rubber kit, new balls, cleaned and waxed the playfiled, LED the whole game, and game blades. I also added Sparky's TV, Treehouse and Lamp mod. Also added a few figures is had in storage, Krusty, Duffman, and a few Treehouse of Horrors BK figures which fit perfect. As for a topper I added Kang and Kodos that I want to light up. I've been waiting a long time to get this game. Simpsons is one of my favorite shows. The pinball is even better. This one I found was HUO with no cabinet or playfield wear.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes ...so much trash on the playfield AND smear mode on the ColorDMD. My heart aches.

#4389 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yikes ...so much trash on the playfield AND smear mode on the ColorDMD. My heart aches.

Well, I'm glad you like it.

#4390 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

#4391 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The mod police is out !

#4392 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

The mod police is out !

The game already comes with a ton of toys on it that are functional to the gameplay. Why does it need mass amounts of clutter? It detracts and it’s gaudy.

#4393 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The game already comes with a ton of toys on it that are functional to the gameplay. Why does it need mass amounts of clutter? It detracts and it’s gaudy

Great, thats your opinion, I choose to put more stuff in it. I probably don't like the way your game looks.

#4394 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Great, thats your opinion, I choose to put more stuff in it. I probably don't like the way your game looks.

Sick burn.

#4395 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The game already comes with a ton of toys on it that are functional to the gameplay. Why does it need mass amounts of clutter? It detracts and it’s gaudy.

I agree with you, and I wouldnt put more on mine than what It came with. But if he is happy with it what else matters.

ps : I half get you though, I do jump on people who turn their games into Christmas trees !

#4396 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Just got my Simpsons last Sunday. Since then I've done a few things. LDC display, Titian rubber kit, new balls, cleaned and waxed the playfiled, LED the whole game, and game blades. I also added Sparky's TV, Treehouse and Lamp mod. Also added a few figures is had in storage, Krusty, Duffman, and a few Treehouse of Horrors BK figures which fit perfect. As for a topper I added Kang and Kodos that I want to light up. I've been waiting a long time to get this game. Simpsons is one of my favorite shows. The pinball is even better. This one I found was HUO with no cabinet or playfield wear.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Machine!

#4397 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Congrats and welcome to the club! That's a really awesome looking example, and I like all the extra critters on it. I have lots of Simpsons characters on mine too, it's a fun pin to do that with. Some prefer the stock look, which is fine too! Enjoy.

#4398 4 years ago

Installing a colordmd board. Got everything hooked up, got power to the colordmd screen, but wont play video from thegame, menus only. Also having a hard time taking a flash. Everything look right in my setup? Thanks in advance!

20190921_170458 (resized).jpg20190921_170458 (resized).jpg20190921_170502 (resized).jpg20190921_170502 (resized).jpg
#4399 4 years ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

Installing a colordmd board. Got everything hooked up, got power to the colordmd screen, but wont play video from thegame, menus only. Also having a hard time taking a flash. Everything look right in my setup? Thanks in advance![quoted image][quoted image]

Did you update it with TSPP ColorDMD code? They ship “generic”. It won’t work for any specific game unless that games ColorDMD code is installed.

#4400 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Did you update it with TSPP ColorDMD code? They ship “generic”. It won’t work for any specific game unless that games ColorDMD code is installed.

Trying now. I have the USB in with the latest color rom. The prog light is flashing steady but wont go solid green even after a few minutes. The instructions say it will play the game video files at first, just not in color. I dont get any video when starting up the game, just menus. I was worried I had the J2 cable plugged wrong, but I have all red sides to the 1 circuit, and replughed the board the way it was in the one spot that the cable had 2 ways to go in. Am hoping that that cable isn't the issue.

15691018544192603885363718056014 (resized).jpg15691018544192603885363718056014 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
7,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fallston, MD
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
7,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
There are 7,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/88?hl=sk8ersublime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.