Topic Stats

• 5,213 posts
  • 525 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by shiffdog
  • Topic is favorited by 230 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,173 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3309 (resized).JPG
IMG_20200803_172731 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200803_172719 (resized).jpg
61748168017__70815519-6ACF-4B73-BECF-7DC1FEA0408B (resized).jpeg
A0D68876-1930-4073-9648-8863380838AC (resized).jpeg
ACA2DF20-D27C-42C8-B9FD-A5B6E1DB6D2C (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200724_213531985 (resized).jpg
TSPPpin (resized).png
1DAD4D72-F2CE-49B6-A19F-D22A77DB4FE5 (resized).jpeg
3D10FBF1-4CD4-41CE-931C-F093D5A2C5D6 (resized).jpeg
3741CF5C-6136-4A22-8DA0-34448314306C (resized).jpeg
552DF7F9-C717-4A90-89AE-C350720A64D5 (resized).jpeg
A2229329-7606-4258-B5D2-B2AAA1BE5DBB (resized).jpeg
4A3E60C9-A32C-4416-BB5D-5E7DB2583194 (resized).jpeg
46AC71E6-1F8E-4525-9767-D7CB850C05AD (resized).jpeg
57A30AF3-F6B1-450B-8770-128ED0B91B71 (resized).jpeg

There are 5213 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 105.
#351 6 years ago

i love the super bands on mine makes it easier to make a shot ,couch n all

#352 6 years ago

I have super bands too and no problem at all making shots. I did just rebuild all 5 flippers though so that helps I'm sure.

#353 6 years ago

Thanks for the responses guys. Had no issues getting it up to the couch before switching to the super bands. Strange!

#354 6 years ago

sorry if this sounds dumb, but im running australian v4.00 software am i able to put an overseas 5.0 rom in its place? and also how do i check if ive got latest sound chip? thank you

#355 6 years ago

Picked this up at PAGG.... 15 minutes of Itchy and Scratchy video....Immediately becomes my favorite mod.

IMG_1915.JPG
#356 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Picked this up at PAGG.... 15 minutes of Itchy and Scratchy video....Immediately becomes my favorite mod.

IMG_1915.JPG 212 KB

Alright, we need a price and where to send the money.

#357 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Picked this up at PAGG

Link? Any info at all?

#358 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

IMG_1915.JPG 212 KB

Yes please!!!....

#359 6 years ago

PM Pinsider Sparky.

#360 6 years ago

I took the TSPP video TVs to pagg. I have only a few left right now. Once these sell out, I'm hoping to make more soon. There are pictures, links to video, and pricing on this thread a few posts down:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2014-for-sale-thread/page/5#post-1661179

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

hi all from australia i got my tspp bout 5 yrs ago,still havent beaten it, anyone got sum good tips for completing springfield mystery spot multiball?

Mystery spot is incredibly frustrating to try and beat because it DOES NOT show you which jackpots you've hit and which shots are left to complete. You also can't two-stage the right flipper to cradle while trying to hit the couch shot. It's not simplified either when you start an additional multiball during mystery spot - good luck!

#362 6 years ago

Just so guys don't have to go to another link and scroll around to find it, here it is for this thread. The pic shows the current version with a purple bezel. The youtube video shows an early version with the edges painted purple and a black bezel. The video is very clear while viewing live. The scan lines are because the display and my camera don't "jive."

TSPP Video TV Cropped.jpg

#363 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Just so guys don't have to go to another link and scroll around to find it, here it is for this thread. The pic shows the current version with a purple bezel. The youtube video shows an early version with the edges painted purple and a black bezel. The video is very clear while viewing live. The scan lines are because the display and my camera don't "jive."

» YouTube video

TSPP Video TV Cropped.jpg 14 KB

My friends and are amazed how clear the picture is! Like you said....zero scan lines. One friend asked, "Wow... Is that in HD?"

#364 6 years ago

It says plug and play no power tap needed. What does it hook up to and what turns it on and off? Is it always on even in attract mode or only during a game?

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

It says plug and play no power tap needed. What does it hook up to and what turns it on and off?

All modern Stern games have an unused 3-pin plug on the right side of the cabinet over the service box that provides 12v and 5v. Here's a pic from DK Pinball's website showing it for his PIG-2:

Unused Plug.jpg

#366 6 years ago

I'm getting PM's asking about pricing. Sorry, I thought I provided it in this thread, but it was in the other thread I linked:

$129 + shipping (Priority in US is $5.61).

Send me a PM if you're interested, and I can give you my Paypal info.

#367 6 years ago

When is it on and when is it off? Is it on all the time the pin is on?

#368 6 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

When is it on and when is it off? Is it on all the time the pin is on?

Yes, it powers on when the game is turned on, and it powers off when the game is turned off. The video is always playing the 15 minute loop.

#369 6 years ago

Looks amazing, can't wait to get it.

#370 6 years ago

I finally got around to putting the inner-cabinet side decals on this last weekend. A sliced thumb and an hour of aggravation later, they look fantastic. Never installing side decals ever again.

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I'm getting PM's asking about pricing. Sorry, I thought I provided it in this thread, but it was in the other thread I linked:
$129 + shipping (Priority in US is $5.61).
Send me a PM if you're interested, and I can give you my Paypal info.

I'm in...hooray!!!

Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I finally got around to putting the inner-cabinet side decals on this last weekend. A sliced thumb and an hour of aggravation later, they look fantastic. Never installing side decals ever again.

Agreed...unless you get a FG.....hunted down a set, and they look awesome.....but for the rest...mirror blades....

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

» YouTube video

TSPP Video TV Cropped.jpg 14 KB

I have three left.

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I have three left.

Payment sent. Can't wait!

#374 6 years ago

You guys are going to love it...

Even my friends who could care less about pinball are amazed. I love that it's just Itchy & Scratchy which doesn't require audio since it's all visual. The TZ mod is equally impressive.

#375 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

You guys are going to love it...
Even my friends who could care less about pinball are amazed. I love that it's just Itchy & Scratchy which doesn't require audio since it's all visual. The TZ mod is equally impressive.

Thanks, Tony! Sunday morning bump. I have 2 left for TSPP. I have a few for the TZ, as well.

#376 6 years ago

Installed the TV last night. Amazing. Besides losing the spacer for a good 30 minutes it was an easy install. The only thing I might change is to somehow angle it up slightly.

I also like how this mod is buried in this thread, it deserves it's own thread!

#377 6 years ago

Installed TV when I got home today....looks great!!!...thanks...mark

#378 6 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Installed the TV last night. Amazing. Besides losing the spacer for a good 30 minutes it was an easy install. The only thing I might change is to somehow angle it up slightly.
I also like how this mod is buried in this thread, it deserves it's own thread!

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Installed TV when I got home today....looks great!!!...thanks...mark

Glad you guys are happy with it in person! I'm waiting payment on the last one, otherwise this first batch is sold out. I will probably start a new thread when I gauge interest in another run.

I have a few of the black TVs still available. Besides TZ, I have a one-hour video of the first movie ready for TAF, and a 20-minute video of WPT footage. I'd love to have a FG, Sopranos, TFTC, and/or SS owner make a request, as well

#379 6 years ago

Marge Simpsons.jpg
#380 6 years ago

TSPP is basically one of the best machines one can own.

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

TSPP is basically one the best machines one can own.

I must agree....

#382 6 years ago

Yea right, after 3 kids. Dreaming............

#383 6 years ago

My new topper...my kids built it. I used double sided tape to secure everything.

20140601_101925.jpg

20140601_101903.jpg
#384 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My new topper...my kids built it. I used double sided tape to secure everything.

20140601_101925.jpg 197 KB

20140601_101903.jpg 203 KB

Very Cool!!!...

#385 6 years ago

Is there a step by step on how to install the TV mod?

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Is there a step by step on how to install the TV mod?

PM me with your email, and I'll send them to you as either a Word Doc or PDF.

#387 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

PM me with your email, and I'll send them to you as either a Word Doc or PDF.

PM sent.

#388 6 years ago

Interested if you have any more.

#389 6 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

Interested if you have any more.

Sold out, but I'll be gauging interest for more soon. Email me at sparkypinball dot com, and I'll add names to a list of those interested.

#390 6 years ago

20140526_144414.jpg20140526_144635.jpg

Mark (Sparky) has really done a great job on these. I installed the TSPP TV in my machine in about 5 min. Looks awesome! Can't wait to get my TAF TV? if you're thinking about getting one of these, don't hesitate. You'll love it. Thanks again Mark!

Mike

#391 6 years ago

Got mine in Australia. Very clever and fits the theme perfectly. This machine is definitely a keeper now!IMG_1905.JPG

#392 6 years ago

Just GC'd mine and finally reached AI and Scratchy's Revenge!!!

image.jpg

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

image.jpg 192 KB

Dude! I'm happy when I break 10m. Great score. This games kicks my Arse!

Mike

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

image.jpg 192 KB

You got to AI and only got 60 mil?? I think the lowest I've scored getting to AI is like 75, but usually closer to 125 on average when I reach AI, which is maybe every 10-15 games. Keep in mind that each mode you complete adds time to AI. In addition, victory laps can add up if you can complete two or three in a single ball. It's not that easy, but is doable if you have mb going. That said, 60 mil is a respectable score.

#395 6 years ago

I finally had a chance to play a TSPP the other day...What a FUN machine. If I can find a good deal on one, this will absolutely be my next pin!

#396 6 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

If I can find a good deal on one, this will absolutely be my next pin!

Somewhat how I feel right now. My big concern is finding one in good condition though, so many are beat up.

#397 6 years ago

Hell, I'll take a beat up routed one for cheap. I'd love to have a machine to fix up that I look FORWARD to playing when I'm done.

#398 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Somewhat how I feel right now. My big concern is finding one in good condition though, so many are beat up.

I was buying them up from CEC for awhile and they were beat to hell. most of them had an average of about $45k of earnings on them. I believe I have owned 8 of them now over the years and finally started working on my keeper TSPP..... So far, I have redecaled the cabinet, automotive painted the hardware, and am working on the playfield right now....

PDR_1722.JPGPDR_1728.JPG

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I was buying them up from CEC for awhile and they were beat to hell. most of them had an average of about $45k of earnings on them. I believe I have owned 8 of them now over the years and finally started working on my keeper TSPP..... So far, I have redecaled the cabinet, automotive painted the hardware, and am working on the playfield right now....

PDR_1722.JPG 302 KB

PDR_1728.JPG 294 KB

How much of a pain is to re-decal the cab? I was actually pondering this last night while I looked at mine. Are decals still being sold? or did you have to "one off" it yourself?

Very curious.

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Hell, I'll take a beat up routed one for cheap. I'd love to have a machine to fix up that I look FORWARD to playing when I'm done.

I'd love to find a beat up routed one, too. Every time I look for any for sale, all I find are HUO or restored and modded for more than I'm hoping to pay. I know a lot of these were routed, but I can't seem to find any.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Manchester, NH
There are 5213 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 105.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside