(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,278 posts
  • 709 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by allsportdvd
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
There are 7,278 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 146.
#2651 6 years ago

I'm not sure which Super Hero Bart you want, but i bought one on eBay for 5 bucks. It's the small cake topper version.

#2652 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I'm not sure which Super Hero Bart you want, but i bought one on eBay for 5 bucks. It's the small cake topper version.

The one with the purple hood and the comic book guy wearing the green superhero suit.

#2653 6 years ago

Can someone confirm that you can stage flip from the right flippers but not the left?

If so how does one get really got at multiball? Must cradle everything on the right flipper?

#2654 6 years ago

Yes, Bart with the purple cape

#2656 6 years ago

For the exact "toys" that Stern used on TSPP.....

Search ebay for "world of Springfield"

#2657 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

For the exact "toys" that Stern used on TSPP.....
Search ebay for "world of Springfield"

Thanks so much. This definetly helped. I'm guessing super hero cbg is rare as I've only seen one listing for him

#2658 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Thanks so much. This definetly helped. I'm guessing super hero cbg is rare as I've only seen one listing for him

That one's a bit rare....so is Radioactive Homer.

#2659 6 years ago

I'm officially in the club! My machine arrived today but this plastic pictured is broken. Does anyone have one spare or point me in the right direction?

FullSizeRender (84) (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (84) (resized).jpg

#2660 6 years ago

That's the most commonly broken one (I think). There is a guy from Russia on eBay that reproduces them (see link below). We are waiting to hear on the quality.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-scam-advice

#2661 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

We are waiting to hear on the quality.

Yeah, I ordered the sling plastics from Russia. As soon as they come in, I'll post some good pics.

He's got this long piece too. I think he wants $40 + shipping.

#2662 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Yeah, I ordered the sling plastics from Russia. As soon as they come in, I'll post some good pics.
He's got this long piece too. I think he wants $40 + shipping.

I am eager to see what you think because I may order a few parts... or perhaps I'll do the entire set as a group buy for people on here (but I'm guessing we all want similar parts!)

#2663 6 years ago

Finally got her all dialed in. Complete set of Comet GI with and ledocd on the field. Put in the Beer can, the I & S TV, the treehouse, lighted moes sign, all the decals one can find including comic book guys t-shirt, and all the protectors everywhere. Safe to say this game is fully decked out. Plays like a dream too. Yup, I'll be keeping this all the days of my life. Too bad it's impossible to do it justice with pics.

DSC_0120 (resized).JPGDSC_0120 (resized).JPG

DSC_0118 (resized).JPGDSC_0118 (resized).JPG

#2664 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Safe to say this game is fully decked out.

That is nice machine ! But... You can deck her out some more: Moe's Tavern, Alien mod, artblades, decals for all the targets, extra figurines, orange convolux protectors on all plastics, speakerpanel decal, powdercoating etc. TSPP is a beauty and will be the last to leave her also.

20170731_204526 (resized).jpg20170731_204526 (resized).jpg

20170731_204531 (resized).jpg20170731_204531 (resized).jpg

20170731_204504 (resized).jpg20170731_204504 (resized).jpg

20170731_204538 (resized).jpg20170731_204538 (resized).jpg

20170731_204557 (resized).jpg20170731_204557 (resized).jpg

20170731_204618 (resized).jpg20170731_204618 (resized).jpg

20170731_204609 (resized).jpg20170731_204609 (resized).jpg

20170731_204545 (resized).jpg20170731_204545 (resized).jpg

#2665 6 years ago

Normally I am not a fan of interior side art but that complements the playfield nicely.

#2666 6 years ago

I'm probably the only one in this thread that added LEDs and NVRAM and left everything else stock...?

#2667 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

That is nice machine ! But... You can deck her out some more: Moe's Tavern, Alien mod, artblades, decals for all the targets, extra figurines, orange convolux protectors on all plastics, speakerpanel decal, powdercoating etc. TSPP is a beauty and will be the last to leave her also.

HAH. And you don't even have the Kwik E Mart sticker!

#2668 6 years ago

I am eager to see what you think because I may order a few parts... or perhaps I'll do the entire set as a group buy for people on here (but I'm guessing we all want similar parts!)

If you need pics, i can send it to you.

#2669 6 years ago

I'm probably the only one in this thread that added LEDs and NVRAM and left everything else stock...?

No ColorDMD at least?

#2670 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

HAH. And you don't even have the Kwik E Mart sticker!

Or the tv which I like very much

edit: was just giving some ideas what to do next. This machine never looks crowded enough to me as it is supposed to be crowded (look at the exterior). For me the TSPP is the pinnacle of pinball. All genuine voices, genuine music, genuine art by the makers of the Simpsons, great game, very good rules if you care for that etc. Doubt we will ever see that again in a new machine.

Every TSPP I see here has got something different and that makes it a unique machine for everyone. Great game.

#2671 6 years ago

El Wrongo!

Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The one with the purple hood and the comic book guy wearing the green superhero suit.

You are looking for Bartman and The Collector.

#2672 6 years ago

Also, you can find The Collector in a set that is almost 10x cheaper than the individually packed one.

#2673 6 years ago

The Lisa and Maggie figures look great. And the bus too. On the prowl again, lol. Not a fan of the alien mod as it isnt the correct aliens! Ya know! For 75 bucks is it too much to ask for an actual little kang in the saucer!?

I like the cotton 'steam' idea but it looks like shit when I do it. The side art is a must too. All five stickers though I'm not head over heels about the speaker panel one. I did just order the parts to make some slick color changing buttons. I hope it's never truly finished.

#2674 6 years ago

Finally got her all dialed in. Complete set of Comet GI with and ledocd on the field. Put in the Beer can, the I & S TV, the treehouse, lighted moes sign, all the decals one can find including comic book guys t-shirt, and all the protectors everywhere. Safe to say this game is fully decked out. Plays like a dream too. Yup, I'll be keeping this all the days of my life. Too bad it's impossible to do it justice with pics.

Very nice! You could add a few spots to brighten up some dark spots on the PF like I did, if you're in the mood for more mods. How about some lighted flipper buttons?

#2675 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

No ColorDMD at least?

I may do that one day. I did also do the Side rails because mine had button wear.... but personally I'm just not a huge fan of making the play field all crowded with toys and extra stuff. To each their own - I do like seeing how creative people have been and I love how much passion people have for The Simpsons.

Disco Stu likes Disco music...

#2676 6 years ago

I can't remember what exactly I have done to mine, but I prefer much of the stock look. Leds with OCD, cliffys, and the other fixes (couch weld, upgraded garage door coil).

#2677 6 years ago

I'm with ronaldvg... Never have too many thangs attached to a tspp. I mean.... It is an effing party.

#2678 6 years ago

My simpsons is about to be powedercoated. Gonna go a step further and coat the rails and apron as well. For those that have or have used mirror blades. Is there a difference in quality between cointaker versus PDI? Lastly how would i go about getting the nuclear pop bumpers to glow?

#2679 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Nice TSPP mods, but you need some Sparky love. The treehouse and I&S TV mod!!

Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Lastly how would i go about getting the nuclear pop bumpers to glow?

You mean the backglass ones? The PI-SIM addon board makes them flash... If you mean the pop bumpers, then just put colored LEDs in them!

#2680 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

My simpsons is about to be powedercoated

Tell me more about this powder coating. Is it difficult to tear down for such a job? seems one would be left with a legless pinball machine sitting on the floor for a week. What are the costs typically? That yellow looks damn sharp.

#2681 6 years ago

Finally got around to ordering and adding LEDOCD to my TSPP tonight. Programmed it up with the default TSPP config, and it's such an improvement!! Thanks @herg!

Anyone have any LEDOCD tweaks specific to TSPP I should adjust?

#2682 6 years ago

Who has the DMD decals. I'm looking for the 2 donut version.

#2683 6 years ago

Tell me more about this powder coating. Is it difficult to tear down for such a job? seems one would be left with a legless pinball machine sitting on the floor for a week. What are the costs typically? That yellow looks damn sharp.

Well my tspp is being broken down for a full shop job so while that's taking place im going to get everything coated. So far i was quoted $100. Other places were quoting $250+(rough estimates)

#2684 6 years ago

Found the DMD decals. Should have looked on the Pinside Market first.
I'm also powder coating in a couple weeks (donut pink). I don't have a price yet. I'm hoping to get everything done, but the coin door for under 400. I also want them to powder coat the screws and leg bolts purple. Hopefully that's not to hard.

#2685 6 years ago

I'm with ronaldvg... Never have too many thangs attached to a tspp. I mean.... It is an effing party.

Here's a few more that weren't mentioned:

The real Kang (or Kodos).
Sideshow and Krusty figures
Blinky and Mr. Burns figures
Pink captive ball
Various toppers

20170731_215254 (resized).png20170731_215254 (resized).png
20170731_215331 (resized).png20170731_215331 (resized).png
20170731_215401 (resized).png20170731_215401 (resized).png
20170731_215442 (resized).png20170731_215442 (resized).png
20170731_215516 (resized).png20170731_215516 (resized).png

#2686 6 years ago

I really like the pink captive ball idea and the 3 eyed fish.

#2687 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I really like the pink captive ball idea and the 3 eyed fish

+1 three eyed fish. Uh hum... This one?

Look at this on eBay ebay.com link: itm

#2688 6 years ago

The last thing i'm looking for is a lighted topper for sale. I had found one but they sold out. Anyone have any idea where i might find a topper?

#2689 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

^^^ THIS^^^

#2690 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Here's a few more that weren't mentioned:
The real Kang (or Kodos).
Sideshow and Krusty figures
Blinky and Mr. Burns figures
Pink captive ball
Various toppers

Love this. Sparks, how do you attach them to the play field? What's the best method with figures?

#2691 6 years ago

For those who have side decals inside the machine, how easy is it to install them? Do you need the lift the playfield completely out?

#2692 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

For those who have side decals inside the machine, how easy is it to install them? Do you need the lift the playfield completely out?

I've installed side art in 4 of my pins and didn't need to take the playfield out. Just take your time. I use padded clamps to position the art, then start from the back of the cab and make my way forward.

#2693 6 years ago

+1 three eyed fish. Uh hum... This one?
Look at this on eBay ebay.com link

No, not that one. It's a keychain, but I removed the chain. In my pics above, Mr. Burns and Krusty are also keychains; makes for the perfect size. The topper pic also shows a Squishy being used as an actual keychain in the lock.

Look at this on eBay ebay.com link: itm

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Love this. Sparks, how do you attach them to the play field? What's the best method with figures?

I have a thin L bracket I use to attach the new version of the treehouse (I used to use it for the Micro Display Mods). It bends easily and can be cut to size, if needed. I usually put a small screw into the bottom of whatever I'm attaching.

#2694 6 years ago

Given the discussion of mods...we have the aliens, school bus and kwikemart decal.

https://lermods.com/t/the-simpson-pinball-party-pinball-mods

20170801_095751 (resized).jpg20170801_095751 (resized).jpg

#2695 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Finally got around to ordering and adding LEDOCD to my TSPP tonight. Programmed it up with the default TSPP config, and it's such an improvement!! Thanks herg!

When I got my ocd there wasn't a profile specific to TSPP or the one that was there didn't have the tv mode LEDs. This led them to drop in brightness along with all the other LEDs. I think he updated it after I mentioned that to him though. You may want to just double check the TV LEDs are still full brightness.

#2696 6 years ago

Cool! Thanks for the eBay link sparks!

Also, I'd like to add, the ledocd is nothing short of astonishing. I'm doing another table in high end Comet stuff, the no flicker ghost etc bulbs tomorrow to compare. I shall report back.

#2697 6 years ago

Did someone say party?! After years of struggling with whether or not to buy this game I finally pulled the trigger. I've played TSPP many, many, many times over the years, but hardly ever on a nice example of the game and I've come to find that I didn't really know what the hell I was doing. Always felt too easy, like chopping wood, and redundant. The game has modes, right? You just shoot the modes, get to the wizard mode and that's the game, right? Uh yeah, no... So, I was humbled a bit, read through the rules intently and starting playing the game as I think it was originally intended. Focusing on stacking, lighting the right modes and shots at the right time, and that clock, that damn clock, keeping that thing running. It really changed the whole feel of the game for me. It took what seemed like a somewhat trivial and mundane ruleset of hit the spinner then hit the TV and go, to, holy crap, I need to skip that shot to do this to add more time, then hit this to start that and keep all of this running, etc. Pure chaos, pure fun. Anyway, done spewing. I love the game. My kids love the game. Even my wife loves the game. Very happy to be in the club. Can't wait to mod this out. Simpson's is one of my favorite themes and there's so much great stuff out there to bring into this world under the glass. This is truly one of STERN's best examples of theme integration. Woo-hoo!!
line-up (resized).jpgline-up (resized).jpg
TSPP_001 (resized).jpgTSPP_001 (resized).jpg

#2698 6 years ago

Looks like it went to the right home! Enjoy!

#2699 6 years ago

Don't think you'd find many who'd argue your synopsis t-800. ?

On another note, to pat ledocd on the back a bit more, I installed Comet Flux leds, ya know, the expensive af ones, in my avengers table today. While the result is mildly put, bad ass, compared to incandescents, especially in the GI with comets op-max bulbs, there is still yet that certain something which screams led. Conversely, on the tspp with ledocd, if it were not for the pure and eye poppingly bright color, one wouldn't suspect led at all. And so it goes. Hands down, on I'd reckon any game, ledocd is the absolute must have shiz. There. Glad I got that off my chest.

DSC_0131 (resized).JPGDSC_0131 (resized).JPG

#2700 6 years ago

When I installed my LED OCD board on TSPP, is there really anything I need to configure on the software side?
It looked GREAT before I even hooked it up to my PC. Went in the software and selected the TSPP Profile, but it didn't seem to change anything.
Is there any further configuration that is necessary / recommended for TSPP with an LED OCD board?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 45.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 218.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.95
$ 18.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 7,278 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.