B398B29D-7F05-4A3E-8CD6-332A31D1D34C (resized).png
4DEA77CE-6B83-4E4D-B60C-83D1D3259EC2 (resized).png
9BBC98F4-76B2-4906-966A-261FBDBD6352 (resized).jpeg
BB962A98-E6C9-491F-A68C-7AFCF612058D (resized).jpeg
CAD5032B-1B17-4598-AE60-F895942EAEE2 (resized).jpeg
6D86D664-BE73-4633-8FC8-2F61082D2466 (resized).jpeg
0AEA770F-7466-4A63-8C5A-85173DFE83D8 (resized).jpeg
15A6818F-830E-4CFE-83E1-E730F2F7CB98 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 134.
#6051 9 months ago

Not my lucky day hehe

Bunch of gi bulbs stopped working

Is there a reset somewhere ?

#6052 9 months ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thx, i will need to remove the couch and see i guess?

Quoted from Paseb:

Not my lucky day hehe
Bunch of gi bulbs stopped working
Is there a reset somewhere ?

Fuse?

#6053 9 months ago

I just got within one shot of starting Alien Invasion for the very first time and I flubbed it and drained. I literally threw my hat on the ground like a degenerate gambler at a horse track. I felt you all should know this.

#6054 9 months ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I just got within one shot of starting Alien Invasion for the very first time and I flubbed it and drained. I literally threw my hat on the ground like a degenerate gambler at a horse track. I felt you all should know this.

It’s a tough game. I still haven’t gotten there

#6055 9 months ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I started Alien Invasion for the first time tonight! Didn't come close to completing it, but man, it gets the heart pumping.

#6056 9 months ago

For those that installed an led ocd board, can I just install it in the game or do I need to hook it up to a PC and download software first?

#6057 9 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

For those that installed an led ocd board, can I just install it in the game or do I need to hook it up to a PC and download software first?

I left it at the defaults and I’m totally happy with it.

#6058 9 months ago
Quoted from cjchand:

I left it at the defaults and I’m totally happy with it.

So did you have to hook it up to a pc first or did you just connect it to the pin?

#6059 9 months ago

anyone installed a shaker in his TSPP ?

how do you like it? where did you connect it?

i purchased one for a future TWD but must of them already have a shaker, so im stuck with it lol

#6060 9 months ago
Quoted from Paseb:

anyone installed a shaker in his TSPP ?
i purchased one for a future TWD but must of them already have a shaker, so im stuck with it lol

I did, from Pinshakers. Search my name in this thread, I think I detailed it.

#6061 9 months ago
Quoted from Paseb:anyone installed a shaker in his TSPP ?

I did but I got it with a pinsound board. I don’t believe the shaker motor works with a stock game. They never programmed it to work with a shaker. If you want to buy a pinsound board and change the audio file, you can get a shaker to work.

#6062 9 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I did but I got it with a pinsound board. I don’t believe the shaker motor works with a stock game. They never programmed it to work with a shaker. If you want to buy a pinsound board and change the audio file, you can get a shaker to work.

I do have a pinsound card with bastille mox. What else would i need?

#6063 9 months ago

https://www.pinsound.org/motion-control-shaker/

I didn’t search a ton but you need a motion control board. You may be able to buy it without the shaker.

#6064 9 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

So did you have to hook it up to a pc first or did you just connect it to the pin?

I just hooked mine straight up to the pin. No Problems and happy with it.

#6065 9 months ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

I just hooked mine straight up to the pin. No Problems and happy with it.

sweet thanks

#6066 9 months ago

I just added a new TSPP mod to my Pinside Shop.

Flaming Moe's Flasher Dome Cover. You can decide if you want it on the back-right corner dome or the dome over the right orbit. If you already have the Duff Can, it can go on either, as well.

Listed in the shop for $41 + shipping. This should be listed on Mezelmods' website soon, as well.

Happy Halloween!

Flaming Moe's Back Install (resized).jpgFlaming Moe's Front Install (resized).jpg
#6067 9 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Just connected it straight away. Never hooked it up to a PC.

#6068 9 months ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Just connected it straight away. Never hooked it up to a PC.

Thanks I just connected it last night. Wow what a difference. This is a must have

1 week later
#6069 9 months ago

Good morning, I'm looking for the left and right ramp, someone could help me. Thank you

731596E0-E971-4C5D-80BD-4717BD2D2C90 (resized).jpegE88AF1F3-F072-402F-AEAB-F071847BC395 (resized).jpeg
#6070 9 months ago

Mirror blades… any issue with cointaker? Have decal blades but the adhesive sucks and I’m looking to pull them out.

#6071 9 months ago
Quoted from Alfonzo:

Good morning, I'm looking for the left and right ramp, someone could help me. Thank you[quoted image][quoted image]

Try this guy. He had one listed for a long time and it's marked not sold. Maybe he still has it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/101330

#6072 9 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Mirror blades… any issue with cointaker? Have decal blades but the adhesive sucks and I’m looking to pull them out.

None, have them on my game.

#6073 9 months ago

Hi guys - never owned this game before but just bought one and should be coming soon. As a new owner, what are the must knows and must buy mods for the game? Also - the frenzy mode with homer saying d’oh - can you reduce the time of that mode? That was the only mode I remember getting annoying simply b/c of that effect although the game I bought has pin sound so I guess I can go into the code and remove that sound from playing or replace it!

#6074 9 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hi guys - never owned this game before but just bought one and should be coming soon. As a new owner, what are the must knows and must buy mods for the game? Also - the frenzy mode with homer saying d’oh - can you reduce the time of that mode? That was the only mode I remember getting annoying simply b/c of that effect although the game I bought has pin sound so I guess I can go into the code and remove that sound from playing or replace it!

There are at least two aftermarket pinsound files that use different sounds for the doh frenzy...check em out

#6075 9 months ago
Quoted from monkfe:

There are at least two aftermarket pinsound files that use different sounds for the doh frenzy...check em out

Nice

#6076 9 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

As a new owner, what are the must knows and must buy mods for the game?

If you are into adding toys, sky's the limit. It's sacrilege here, but personally... I have not seen any toy add-ons that I like.

Color DMD or Pin2DMD is always nice.

I find this game has terrible glare from the backbox so I am hoping to get some nonreflective glass on a Black Friday sale. I also want to replace the fluorescent with a warm white LED source.

NVRAM is a great idea for this game since it is easy to install, and the game has no features that need clock/calendar to be set.

Protectors on the I&S hole and the hidden garage ramp are a good idea. Unfortunately I think the I&S protector is no longer available. (Can anyone in the club post a picture of what it looks like installed?)

Inspect all the flippers and if the couch ramp flipper is weak be ready to replace the coil stop and sleeve... if you have problems making the ramp, make sure the ramp flap is not too tight or too loose, and wax the plastic.

Welcome to the club!

#6077 9 months ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

If you are into adding toys, sky's the limit. It's sacrilege here, but personally... I have not seen any toy add-ons that I like.
I find this game has terrible glare from the backbox so I am hoping to get some nonreflective glass on a Black Friday sale. I also want to replace the fluorescent with a warm white LED source.
NVRAM is a great idea for this game since it is easy to install, and the game has no features that need clock/calendar to be set.
Protectors on the I&S hole and the hidden garage ramp are a good idea. Unfortunately I think the I&S protector is no longer available. (Can anyone in the club post a picture of what it looks like installed?)
Inspect all the flippers and if the couch ramp flipper is weak be ready to replace the coil stop and sleeve... if you have problems making the ramp, make sure the ramp flap is not too tight or too loose, and wax the plastic.
Welcome to the club!

Ouch!

#6078 9 months ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

Welcome to the club!

Thanks for the info!

#6079 9 months ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

Welcome to the club!

I was able to completely eliminate the glare from the black box by wrapping two pieces of printer paper around the fluorescent bulb. This was a tip someone mentioned a while back.

On another note, does this game benefit from adding a Polk subwoofer?

#6080 9 months ago

I'm seeing a monorail mod that looks very good but concerned about it blocking the sightline of that ramp/right side. I've seen the creator mention it does block a little but wanted to get other views of those that have it installed and if there are any owner pics that can better depict what it looks like installed from the players view. Sells for $100 which isn't cheap so wanted to check in. Looks very cool though.

#6081 9 months ago

pinsound, color dmd, warm white LED bulbs, replace neon by led board, art blades

lot of stuff to do on it.

#6082 9 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm seeing a monorail mod that looks very good but concerned about it blocking the sightline of that ramp/right side. I've seen the creator mention it does block a little but wanted to get other views of those that have it installed and if there are any owner pics that can better depict what it looks like installed from the players view. Sells for $100 which isn't cheap so wanted to check in. Looks very cool though.

This is the only one I've seen, and I'm not a fan, was a hard no without hesitation. There's lots of other mods that I think are far better..

0b6ac06e5ad756a84d37971096989407b950c7f2 (resized).jpg
#6083 9 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

If your TSPP has the wood blocks in the back of the cabinet, you will either have to hammer out the woodblocks or cut the mirror blades to fit around them. I knocked my blocks out with a hammer and a plastic pry tool. The blocks are held in with glue and 2 large staples

Quoted from delt31:

Hi guys - never owned this game before but just bought one and should be coming soon.

Hey delt, welcome to the TSPP section. As far as mods, like someone said, sky is the limit. There’s a few mods by Sparky Pinball Sparky, I have a majority of his mods, good quality and they add a nice touch to the machine, especially the itchy and scratchy tv screen with clips. Makes it really stand out. Also check out Mezel mods for a few.

LEDs and colordmd are a MUST on this machine. Also get all the cliffy protectors, because the orange plastic rails do take a beating, especially the one behind the garage.

#6084 9 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

but concerned about it blocking the sightline of that ramp/right side.

I think it blocks way too much.

#6085 9 months ago
Quoted from Sean_bc:

This is the only one I've seen, and I'm not a fan, was a hard no without hesitation. There's lots of other mods that I think are far better..
[quoted image]

Wow waaay too much is blocked. Too bad Bc it looks cool. Thanks

So far those duff beer can looks to be a must but. Love that thing. I saw someone else has a duff man toy so that must be something they added Bc it doesn’t appear on stock. Interesting that comic book guy is on stock machines off all characters

#6086 9 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I have never seen or played Family Guy and have heard it mentioned before that it wasn't that good. Might have been South Park or both haha. I don't remember.
Anyways, I thought here would be a good place to ask.
Thanks

family guy is a good game, but wasn't great by any means. southpark just plain sucks bad.

#6087 9 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

None, have them on my game.

Thank you

#6088 9 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

So far those duff beer can looks to be a must but. Love that thing. I saw someone else has a duff man toy so that must be something they added Bc it doesn’t appear on stock. Interesting that comic book guy is on stock machines off all characters

Those who look at the pics say it blocks too much. Those who have installed it/seen it says it doesn't. I can see the garage door, Otto shot, ramp, and right orbit. The DD Bart Newton ball is blocked, but who aims for that?

#6089 9 months ago

I have a Polk sub on my simpsons…. It does give it some more kick…. But not like AFM sitting next to it. If you catch one on sale it’s probably worth it…. But TSPP sound quality just is not that great…. I like doh multiball…. I’m probably just not good enough for it to get annoying. The on that gets me a bit is the comic book guy hurry up.

I am patiently waiting for pinsound sale or maybe a cheaper version.

Just wanted to say I think the monorail mod looks cool….

Wondering if their is the potential to do a smaller version that would sit in front of the rail…maybe it even movers with the ball.

One other mod request…. Can someone make an animated moves tavern sign ? To replace the one at the ramp opening ? Could be a small LED or OLED screen that cycles through a normal Moe’s neon sign, a picture of the bar….a flaming moe…. And maybe a picture of moe himself. It just needs to play whatever movie image you put in their. It should be really simple to do and way better than curren sign. Could also add one for the quicki mart, but not sure if there is room

#6090 9 months ago

I should clarify, you do have to remove the blocks in the back, but they come off pretty easily. It’s been years, but I think I pryed them off with a screwdriver.

#6091 9 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Those who look at the pics say it blocks too much. Those who have installed it/seen it says it doesn't. I can see the garage door, Otto shot, ramp, and right orbit. The DD Bart Newton ball is blocked, but who aims for that?

Post a video so we can all see. I agree that it looks very good on the game.

#6093 9 months ago

I disagree I am 5ft 8 and it doesn’t block too much. If you’re taller you’d probably even believe it blocks even less. My son who is 4ft 10 said he has zero hard time making any shots cause of the monorail.

And like all games you learn when to use the flipper without even thinking as shots become second nature.

IMO I love the monorail, and one of the best mod purchases for the dollar.

Quoted from delt31:

#6094 9 months ago

Just curious where people are buying the speaker panel decals? I see one that is sky blue, and has characters around it.

Also - I love the yellow armor on this game. If I end up really liking it, I will def powder this yellow. Is that just yellow tmolding?

#6095 9 months ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I think it needs a Cletus figure. The WOS Cletus fits so perfectly on the left side. Cletus even points where to shoot.

1D3CDCA3-AC8D-4A17-83F5-1D11BE9E156F (resized).jpeg
#6096 9 months ago

I think the only really must haves on this game are the Color DMD, and LED's. That being said there are some awesome upgrades to this game that fortunately mine game came with i.e Alien Mod, Cliffy's, Duf beer can, school bus, game blades (mirrors look great as well), and Sparky makes some really nice mods (mine came with the TV mod). The only upgrade I may get is the PinSound board as the sound quality sucks on TSPP, and it would be nice to get revised call outs.

#6098 9 months ago

Just got a TSPP today and I’m really enjoying it so far. Not sure if this is really an issue but balls are ejecting from the trough into the shooter lane really hard. It makes a big thud every time a ball is put in the lane. Is there any way to turn that down a bit? I’ve had to adjust the eject from the lane in pins but never just the ball initially feeding into the shooter lane that hard.

#6099 9 months ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Just got a TSPP today and I’m really enjoying it so far. Not sure if this is really an issue but balls are ejecting from the trough into the shooter lane really hard. It makes a big thud every time a ball is put in the lane. Is there any way to turn that down a bit? I’ve had to adjust the eject from the lane in pins but never just the ball initially feeding into the shooter lane that hard.

funny, i got the opposite issue, ball get stucked and wont go up the shooter lane and i dont know how to fix that

#6100 9 months ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Do you have the correct coil installed there?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 74.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
There are 6,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 134.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!