(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,278 posts
  • 709 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by allsportdvd
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
There are 7,278 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 146.
#5101 3 years ago

Stay tuned and keep an eye out for my upcoming Pinsound TSPP custom sound mix thread!

I have been painstakingly extracting audio clips from the show and other sources to greatly improve the audio callouts of this game! Marge, Lisa, Milhouse, Lenny, Carl, Mr. Burns, Otto and more!! It's already sounding pretty damn fantastic if I do say so myself.

With 36 seasons of television...you better believe I will be able to recreate the custom callouts for this game as well! ("Shoot the Garage!", "Triple Jackpot!")

#5102 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Stay tuned and keep an eye out for my upcoming Pinsound TSPP custom sound mix thread!
I have been painstakingly extracting audio clips from the show and other sources to greatly improve the audio callouts of this game! Marge, Lisa, Milhouse, Lenny, Carl, Mr. Burns, Otto and more!! It's already sounding pretty damn fantastic if I do say so myself.
With 36 seasons of television...you better believe I will be able to recreate the custom callouts for this game as well! ("Shoot the Garage!", "Triple Jackpot!")

Wow! This sounds like quite the task! Good luck!

BTW...31 seasons, but who's counting?

#5103 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Wow! This sounds like quite the task! Good luck!
BTW...31 seasons, but who's counting?

I read your entire post with the voice of Comic Book Guy.

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

So. Want. Now.

Thanks for putting this together. Happy to chip in if there's anyway I can do so.

#5105 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

So. Want. Now.
Thanks for putting this together. Happy to chip in if there's anyway I can do so.

Watch Episodes...look for these words:

"Garage", "DareDevil", "Ramp", "Jackpot"

#5106 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

We could use the Frinciac. For example, https://frinkiac.com/?q=garage

Dammit! You're gonna make me break my anti-Disney+ covenant

#5107 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Can you calm down the hurry-ups? I'd be in for that!

#5108 3 years ago

Shout out to ralphwiggum for helping me out with the upper flipper Tube Spacer! Great pinsider to have in the community!

#5109 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Awesome! This may be the nudge I need to purchase a pinsound board.
Thanks for doing this.

#5110 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Can you calm down the hurry-ups? I'd be in for that!

Less stressful music you mean?

#5111 3 years ago

Yeah that hurry up is pretty damn stressful, more then any other pin I have played.... stupid comic book guy.

#5112 3 years ago

The wife,after a couple days,has given me the impression this is a bolt down to the floor game
So I will be looking at all the suggested precautions on the game
I really appreciate the feedback very helpful

#5113 3 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

The wife,after a couple days,has given me the impression this is a bolt down to the floor game

Your wife sounds incredibly smart. While you don't need to admit to her she was right, you are safe to say it here where she can't hear you.

#5114 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Wow. Nice work. Can’t wait to hear it and see it in action.

#5115 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yeah that hurry up is pretty damn stressful, more then any other pin I have played.... stupid comic book guy.

For me, it's less about the stress and more about the repetition. Get really tired of hearing those same few bars of music over and over.

#5116 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

For me, it's less about the stress and more about the repetition. Get really tired of hearing those same few bars of music over and over.

Agree. The music does get a bit repetitive and I have only had the machine a week.
My only other machine is Tommy which has 21 songs in it. I never seem to get bored of that.
More music/tunes would be awesome.
Maybe adding some Simpsons songs they have done especially Mr Burns’ “See my loafers made of gofers” etc.

#5117 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

I very much agree and will get to the music after altering the MANY callouts in this game. There will be very many variations of each callout as well. Which will be very fun and add to the experience.

I have already implemented a new theme song cut.

Phase 1. Callouts and Theme Song
Phase 2. Music
Phase 3. Sound Effects.

#5118 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I very much agree and will get to the music after altering the MANY callouts in this came. There will be very many variations of each callout as well. Which will be very fun and add to the experience.

Phase 2. Music
Phase 3. Sound Effects.

I CANT wait to see this in action!

#5119 3 years ago

Hi Guys!

Anyone know how to get the CBG "Worst pinball ever" Mob. Is it a decal? Or a whole new figure altogether? how can I find it?

Also what do you guys use to mound additional figures? Thanks guys!

#5120 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

Hi Guys!
Anyone know how to get the CBG "Worst pinball ever" Mob. Is it a decal?

https://backalleycreations.com/products/worst-pinball-ever-decal

#5122 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I very much agree and will get to the music after altering the MANY callouts in this game. There will be very many variations of each callout as well. Which will be very fun and add to the experience.
Phase 2. Music
Phase 3. Sound Effects.

Amazing, cant wait to see it

#5123 3 years ago

It's not fair! I finally made it to Alien Invasion... and the ball got stuck and timed out.

#5124 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It's not fair! I finally made it to Alien Invasion... and the ball got stuck and timed out.

I know the pain... I played one on location with old code, got two balls stuck in Itchy & Scratchy, and couldn't hold down the start button to free them.

#5125 3 years ago

Stuck where? As multibrawlr mentioned, if you get multiple balls stuck (Typically happens behind the I&S drops), you can hold the start button to release all balls.

Still sucks, but at least you can keep going.

Note, doing this anytime other than AI will cause it to start a new game.

#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Stuck where? As multibrawlr mentioned, if you get multiple balls stuck (Typically happens behind the I&S drops), you can hold the start button to release all balls.
Still sucks, but at least you can keep going.
Note, doing this anytime other than AI will cause it to start a new game.

Had to take the glass off. 2 balls stuck under Otto. Not enough strength to get ball out with 2 in there. It was trying.

#5127 3 years ago

Interesting. I have had 3 balls in the Otto lane and they eject one at a time no problem.

#5128 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Ok, starting to dig in. Will shoot you a PM with a Dropbox link with extracted sounds some time this weekend.

#5129 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Looking forward to this!

#5130 3 years ago

New sounds would make this game a keeper for a while. I am looking forward to see how this turns out.

#5131 3 years ago

Hello

I have a problem with the Bart's Skate bottom switch. I suspect it to enable Daredevil Mode without hitting the captive ball.

I verified the switch and changed the diode in doubt.

If I remove the switch, the Daredevil mode don't start alone.
Before ordering a new one, can anyone make me a pic of the wire of the bottom switch ?
This pics is from my playfield.

Thanks !

20200702_203757 (1) (resized).jpg20200702_203757 (1) (resized).jpg
#5132 3 years ago

One of the joys of living in Philly is super tight staircases. I just completed my second move including my TSPP. Head comes off, down the stairs in parts, put it all back together. Second time was much easier.

With that said, while disassembling a wire came loose from the J3 connector. It's the only wire that was going there. Do I need to fix this? And if so, what would I need? I can strip the wire and jam it back in there, but will that work or do I need a special tool?

2020-07-07 (resized).jpg2020-07-07 (resized).jpg
#5133 3 years ago

Everything's all hooked up and running smoothly with one exception: The TV on the upper playfield.

Could the loose wire above be the culprit? If so, not sure how to fix it. If not, what else should I look for? I checked the connection on the TV itself, but couldn't figure out which connector(s) in the head correspond to it. I did check every connection in the head but perhaps one is still misaligned or loose.

#5134 3 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Everything's all hooked up and running smoothly with one exception: The TV on the upper playfield.
Could the loose wire above be the culprit? If so, not sure how to fix it. If not, what else should I look for? I checked the connection on the TV itself, but couldn't figure out which connector(s) in the head correspond to it. I did check every connection in the head but perhaps one is still misaligned or loose.

You need a push/crimp tool, however you might be able to get away with using a small screw driver to push the cable into the connector.

That wire is in the last position as in my photo

5464498D-7E82-4512-9A49-84F926184AB9 (resized).jpeg5464498D-7E82-4512-9A49-84F926184AB9 (resized).jpeg
#5135 3 years ago

Hi all, just wanted to share my Treehouse Mod from Sparky I'm really impressed. Very well crafted, it was packed great. This covers up that unsightly nest of lights and in my opinion, the best mods are the ones that look like they came from the factory.... quite frankly, this is great. Took some minor bending to position it and a cramped hand to get that nut back on, but there you have it!

IMG_20200703_202108 (resized).jpgIMG_20200703_202108 (resized).jpg
#5136 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Hi all, just wanted to share my Treehouse Mod from sparky I'm really impressed. Very well crafted, it was packed great. This covers up that unsightly nest of lights and in my opinion, the best mods are the ones that look like they came from the factory.... quite frankly, this is great. Took some minor bending to position it and a cramped hand to get that nut back on, but there you have it!
[quoted image]

Does the treehouse block the view of the pinball? Especially around the left flipper?
Both, standing up and sitting down view - my family likes to sit on a barstool while playing.

Thx

#5137 3 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Does the treehouse block the view of the pinball? Especially around the left flipper?
Both, standing up and sitting down view - my family likes to sit on a barstool while playing.
Thx

Super good question and that was my concern as well. The treehouse sits right on top of the lights and down to the left. You can still see the whole flipper since it's up a bit.

If you're picky, I guess you can't see the ball drop onto the ramp into the ramp right off the switch but the lights more of less covered that before. It doesn't impact vision really, I don't never notice.

This is the mod for TSPP. All the others are nice but this one cleans up a mess of lights and wires beautifully.

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Hi all, just wanted to share my Treehouse Mod from sparky I'm really impressed. Very well crafted, it was packed great. This covers up that unsightly nest of lights and in my opinion, the best mods are the ones that look like they came from the factory.... quite frankly, this is great. Took some minor bending to position it and a cramped hand to get that nut back on, but there you have it!
[quoted image]

Agreed! Sparky did a great job here. Only mod I have, save the Lermods Kwik-E-Mart sticker.

#5139 3 years ago

Had the game about a week and love it like I knew I would. It may be a weird request but how do I set it up to play on English normally but switch to Spanish with holding a flipper on start up? We use to do this at the one bar sometimes.

#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Simple. Remove the top screw cut the ziptie and remove the post. The stuff that is held on by the screw will come off and fly everywhere, so take note where everything goes.

I finally found time to look at this again. I still can't figure it out...

I can't get to the screw because it's under the orange plastic and the gaghle of stuff that the treehouse mod covers. I tried a bending screwdriver to get to it but that didn't work either...

I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

#5141 3 years ago

Had to take the glass off. 2 balls stuck under Otto. Not enough strength to get ball out with 2 in there. It was trying.

It happens occasionally on mine also. Sometimes 3 or 4 balls. Most of the time they will eventually come out. Maybe twice I had to take the glass off.

#5142 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I finally found time to look at this again. I still can't figure it out...
I can't get to the screw because it's under the orange plastic and the gaghle of stuff that the treehouse mod covers. I tried a bending screwdriver to get to it but that didn't work either...
I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

The screw is under the edge of the ramp alright, but it is accessible. The driver has to be at a slight angle, but sometimes that's the case on these machines. Maybe use an offset screwdriver to get it loosened.

#5143 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

The screw is under the edge of the ramp alright, but it is accessible. The driver has to be at a slight angle, but sometimes that's the case on these machines. Maybe use an offset screwdriver to get it loosened.

Never heard of an offset screwdriver so thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Have one on order and will try again when I get it next week!

#5144 3 years ago

Was wondering is anyone knows where I can purchase the hole protector for I&S

Thanks!

#5145 3 years ago

Pinbits is where I got mine.

#5146 3 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Was wondering is anyone knows where I can purchase the hole protector for I&S
Thanks!

Got mine from pinbits. If I remember correctly they come in clear plastic (what I have) or metal. I think cliffY carries them sometimes as well.

#5147 3 years ago
Quoted from SHBR20:

Got mine from pinbits. If I remember correctly they come in clear plastic (what I have) or metal. I think cliffY carries them sometimes as well.

Thanks !
Problem is I’ve been checking repeatedly and pinbits website seems to be down
Just want to kinda hold off playing on the thing too much until I get the protector
I’m never going to sell the game

#5148 3 years ago

I ordered some protectors from Cliffy for my TSPP including the I&S last week. He said that He would have some I&S protectors in a few weeks. I would send him an email as I did and see if he is getting anymore of the I&S protectors.

#5149 3 years ago

I had a plastic I&S protector installed on mine since there was luckily no hole damage when I got the machine. It was the first protector I ever installed on a game, but fortunately got some help from this thread. It's worked great ever since, would recommend 100%.

#5150 3 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I had a plastic I&S protector installed on mine since there was luckily no hole damage when I got the machine. It was the first protector I ever installed on a game, but fortunately got some help from this thread. It's worked great ever since, would recommend 100%.

I am not sure if I will receive the metal or plastic I&S protector, but I would prefer the plastic one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 7,278 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/103?hl=sk8ersublime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.