Forum Topic

Forum » Market » Buying advice » TSPP or WCS94+DM? Decisions, decisions....

TSPP or WCS94+DM? Decisions, decisions....

No one calls this topic a favorite.

By EchoVictor

3 years ago

• Started 3 years ago
  • 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by IowaPinballClub

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

Hey all,

just got confirmed that we're getting bonuses at work at the end of the month, so I'm thinking it's time to add to the collection! I've always been a huge fan of "bang for the buck", so my initial thoughts were to look towards a WCS or a DM. However, it looks like my bonus will be quite nice this year. Nice enough that I could consider going a bit higher.

Now mind you, I still can't rationalize in my head EVER spending more than $3K or so on one single game, but I think around that range I could find a game that has become one of my favorites....TSPP.

So, given that I'll have around that $3K, what would you do and why? Double up and get two great bang-for-the-buck games, or go for the gusto and grab a Simpsons?

#2 3 years ago

Tough call... given that you have JD in your collection, I'd say TSPP

#3 3 years ago

As much as I like WCS and DM, I think TSPP would be a perfect fit for your collection. It's super deep, stop-n-go, and would offer a nice change of pace from your other two pins.

#4 3 years ago

I agree, you should go for TSPP. You already have a couple B-listers, splurg and get an A-list.

#5 3 years ago

I'd get TSPP, and I just did.....

#6 3 years ago

What are NICE TSPPs going for now?

#7 3 years ago

I'd have to go with TSPP because it is so DEEP! If you haven't made it to where you press the left flipper, and the right flipper deploys... you haven't played it enough! Yes, the garage door or vertical upkicker has problems. But name one pinball machine that doesn't. That upper playfield is fun too!

Plus, if you are a fan of The Simpsons... then it really is a no brainer!

Iowa Pinball Club gets a google +1

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.