11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gotfrogs
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-02-15_18.02.58.jpg
    2013-02-15_18.02.45.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

So I just got a TSPP and loved the look of Moe's Tavern in the background. So while I was messing around with this I had all the "extra" parts to the tavern. At this point I had an idea, why not put leds in the love tester game. So I did, wired it into the removed flasher and this is how it turned out. Its hard to tell but I used yellow, orange and red leds. I have to say this is my first attempt at this type of led / circuit work. What do you think? Follow the link to video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xvcnmuvyhnlyma/2013-02-15%2018.31.18.mov

2013-02-15_18.02.45.jpg2013-02-15_18.02.45.jpg 2013-02-15_18.02.58.jpg2013-02-15_18.02.58.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Cool! Nice job, You know I never noticed the joy stick before.....

#3 11 years ago

Good job on the mod. Looks great!!

7 years later
    #4 3 years ago

I love this idea. I just got a TSPP and the Moe's Tavern toy set and want to do this mod. So you powered the love meter off of the flasher? I assume the flasher is DC power and you used a resistor in line to adjust the voltage as needed?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-moes-tavern-mod-new-and-improved?hl=gotfrogs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.