New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 42406)

TSPP- Mods... Who's got em'

By ChadNC

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by The_Dude_Abides
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TSPP3.jpg
TSPP2.jpg
TSPP1.jpg
IMG_1202.JPG

#1 7 years ago

If anyone has or knows where to get any mods for TSPP please let me know. Duff Beer, Tavern, anything. Thanks

#3 7 years ago

I bought a few WOS (World of Springfield) figures from eBay. The Kang and Kodos aliens, Moe, Cletus, Krusty, Otto, Apu.

I bought the Comic Book Guy with a "Worst Episode Ever" white shirt from someone here on Pinside (sorry, I forgot who it was).

The Kwik-E-Mart decal to go on the "base" of the upper playfield and replace the original generic looking sticker - I got this from Matt at Back Alley.

I also have the Duff beer can speaker mod but cannot remember where I bought it. Sorry.

Colored Cliffy's are the best on the posts for this game. I have hot pink on a couple along with a buffet of other colors and it looks cool.

Maybe that helps a little?

1 week later
#5 7 years ago

I am looking for a duff beer can light housing piece. Anyone know where I can find one?

#6 7 years ago

Gosh, I read em and thought you meant EM

#7 7 years ago

Check any pinball expo that might be in your area.... I got mine from PPE.

IMG_1202.JPG

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Check any pinball expo that might be in your area.... I got mine from PPE.

Im looking for one. I just went to Louisville expo and there were none.

#10 7 years ago

Duff beer mod's seem to be few and far between these days. I went with some mugs I found on E-pay. Works for me. Picked up a custom pingulp from pinheadpuckguy.

TSPP1.jpg TSPP2.jpg TSPP3.jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside