• Latest reply 11 years ago by Crispin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0413131458.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Out on the bike yesterday, stopped in an old mining town, (population about 400)saw this in a back hallway of the pizza place

0413131458.jpg0413131458.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Lightly routed

#3 11 years ago

Ooooph.... 5 minutes and some Novus = more quarters.

#4 11 years ago

I'd love the opportunity to get the glass off that thing and use some novus on it. Bring it right back to life I'll bet.

#5 11 years ago

Novus and LOTS of scrubbing with a towel. I bet the pf will never be shiny again.

#6 11 years ago

You could try to buy it. It's pretty apparent no one is taking care of it.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from JackSlater:

Novus and LOTS of scrubbing with a towel. I bet the pf will never be shiny again.

Not necessarily. I've cleaned up filthier games than that and made them shine!

#8 11 years ago

more pics!!

#9 11 years ago

Dogh!

#10 11 years ago

Should have bought on the spot, strapped it to your bike and been on your way with a smile. How big are your saddle bags nahh never mind...

#11 11 years ago

I'd buy it

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12 11 years ago

For whatever reason, TSPP tends to create black ball marks more readily than any other pin I've seen. That one would probably look pretty good after a full cleaning!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not necessarily. I've cleaned up filthier games than that and made them shine!

Me too.I once rescued a BK stored in warehouse for 5+ years with no glass over the field.Turned out nice.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

For whatever reason, TSPP tends to create black ball marks more readily than any other pin I've seen. That one would probably look pretty good after a full cleaning!

May be due to the fact that TSPP probably has the most moving parts of any modern Stern
(5 flippers, 5 ball stop/release points, 3 pops, 3 drop targets, 1 giant Homer head, and a garage door) and an exceptional amount of metal ball guides.

#15 11 years ago

Probably a $4200 game under than cocoon of dirt

#16 11 years ago

I sold a TSPP this weekend, but man, I'm tempted to drive out there and offer the guy $2k to see if I can come home with it.

-Wes

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

For whatever reason, TSPP tends to create black ball marks more readily than any other pin I've seen.

I operated one and it didn't get dirty any faster or slower than most all the others. It does have a light playfield, so it shows dirt easier, but it's not as bad as POTC or Tron with the spinning disks.

That one, considering it's in a tiny town, probably hasn't been cleaned in at least a year. That's thousands of plays of dirt. As opposed to the one month before/after pics posted here recently of the IJ game at disneyland. Almost the same amount of dirt, very different time periods between cleanings.

Recently found out my (very lightly routed) TSPP is now at facebook headquarters. I really, really hope it's broken. Facebook sucks worse than video games.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Recently found out my (very lightly routed) TSPP is now at facebook headquarters. I really, really hope it's broken. Facebook sucks worse than video games.

I hope you're getting their quarters!!!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

I sold a TSPP this weekend, but man, I'm tempted to drive out there and offer the guy $2k to see if I can come home with it.
-Wes

I will show you where it is....for $30

#20 11 years ago

"Minty"

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from JackSlater:

Nah. It will shine up nicely with some elbow grease. With enough effort you could probably make that PF look like it has hardly been used.

#22 11 years ago

If you can't be bothered with the clean up and restoration check out Ramjet who is selling a beautiful HUO example in VA.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 174.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-in-the-wild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.