Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TSPP4.jpg
TSPP3.jpg
TSPP2.jpg
TSPP1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Picked up my TSPP Friday from tvbenk. Always nice doing business with you man. Still trying to get the hang of this one. LOL. There's so much going on at once, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be shooting at half the time. Gonna throw a few mod's on her, but otherwise she's a beauty. Cheers.

TSPP1.jpgTSPP1.jpg TSPP2.jpgTSPP2.jpg TSPP3.jpgTSPP3.jpg TSPP4.jpgTSPP4.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Nice, I hope to own that one some day. Enjoy her

#3 11 years ago

Best game ever.

I don't even work on TV modes, too much other cool shit to hammer away on

#4 11 years ago

When you learn how to stack tv modes along with the couch and I&S a will go off.... and the pin will never leave your game room. Still kicking myself for letting mine go. It WILL be back. Congrats. Looks very nice!

#5 11 years ago

Lots of beer on your game. Nice.

Congratulations on the game, I really like mine.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Jlanderson85:

Picked up my TSPP Friday from tvbenk. Always nice doing business with you man. Still trying to get the hang of this one. LOL. There's so much going on at once, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be shooting at half the time. Gonna throw a few mod's on her, but otherwise she's a beauty. Cheers.

Congrats on the new game, 1 of my favorites

I'm no expert on the rules but my best scores come from trying to get at least 2 or more Tv modes going before starting couch mb and being 1 lock away from itchy and scratchy mb. ( you have to hit the Krusty spinner orbit shot to relight the tv mode, every new ball automatically starts with tv mode lit)

Once couch mb starts I then try to start ichy and scratchy mb before my ball save expires. That will give you a nice 5 ball mb with just about any shot on the pf scoring good points.

I've been trying to expand on this by waiting for at least 3 tv modes stacked before starting couch but I usually mess it up. I have completed the daredevil Bart stuff but haven't gotten to secret stash or pretzel mb or any of the other cool mini wizard modes.

#7 11 years ago

congrats,really want one..

#8 11 years ago

Great pin and a great seller! I enjoy this pin very much and sure you will also. It was my favorite Stern until Hemi's ACDC Pro arrived. I have Ben's former Playboy and Ironman in my collection.

#9 11 years ago

Great machine, one of the best. Is the car on your machine pinkish or more red? Looks red, but hard to tell in that light. I like the blue cooling tower lights...looks like a few other LEDs in there.

#10 11 years ago

Great pin. So deep one probably has to own it to fully grasp it. I might look for one too.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11 11 years ago

Congrats! I want one so bad, definitely at the top of my wish list

#12 11 years ago

One of the best! Congrats

#13 11 years ago

TSPP is still my favorite and most-played game I own. I have only gotten to alien invasion 2-3 times in more than a year, and never completed it.

Hey TSPP owners.. what's your favorite tv mode and why?

#14 11 years ago

Hey,

Congrats on the purchase. I'll say I like Homer's Day, but I'm partial because that was really the first game and mode where I realized there was something more than just hitting the ball around. But Mystery Spot always puts a smile on my face as well...

Luke

#15 11 years ago

Congrats on the purchase. TSPP was my first pin, and it's never leaving. My favorite TV mode has to be Snake vs. Wiggum. It's an easy mode, but that last shot to Cletus isn't an easy shot which makes it very rewarding.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Great machine, one of the best. Is the car on your machine pinkish or more red? Looks red, but hard to tell in that light. I like the blue cooling tower lights...looks like a few other LEDs in there.

Car is red on this one. Logged in a few more games today and starting to pick up on things. Managed to get couch and I/S Multiball going at the same time, highest score so far.

#17 11 years ago

Try to hold off on starting couch mb until you have a number of modes going. You are in for a fun ride figuring this game out!

#19 11 years ago

This is an amazing game that can easily stand the test of time. #1 in my opinion. I'm not sure why it's not within the top 10 on Pinside.

Congrats on the purchase.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from CDogster:

I'm not sure why it's not within the top 10 on Pinside.

The audio maybe?

GREAT players game but the high pitched ( nearly ) non stop Bart voice in my face nearly did my head in, combined with a DOH Frenzy and it DID do my head in.While I can easily watch an episode or 2 without getting annoyed by the voices, they are so prominent ( to me ) in this game that it actually got annoying after playinfg for a while.

AWESOME player and just superbly deep with some great and unique rules but the ONLY game I have ever let go due to ( firstly ) the audio.

Flame suit on - LOL LOL

#21 11 years ago

Such a deep pin with a great upper playfield big congrats. I love the look of the beer mod on that one. Hope you love it!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 174.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.