Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by v8torino
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

A guy at my work has 1 in his basement...……….he could barely tie his own shoes...……..or figure out how to get the backbox or playfield glass off !!

Has been there since almost new......never put new balls in it,may have battery corrosion,reset issue,bulbs burnt out,playfields dirty...….never been cleaned....but still HUO-lightly played per-se back when it was relevant.

Still $3500.00 bucks in this condition ???...………………..I am trying to get him to sell it for $3K.....reasonable or a steal ???

#2 1 year ago

Trying to get him to sell it to yourself??

$4500 minimum. I wonder if it is truly HUO? If he did not buy it NIB likely not.

#3 1 year ago

If there were nothing wrong with it, it would be worth close to $6k, low play, original owner, huo and it cleaned up perfectly.

$3500 is way low for the game if it’s low play, $3k And you back up the truck as fast as you can.

Why would it be dirty if low play? Bulbs burnt, that doesn’t count for anything. Doubt it has reset issue, not that common in stern games.

Battery corrosion would be my main concern, but even then a new board is $300-400.

A fair price would be $4500, low play, huo for a game not taken care of.

#4 1 year ago

look for wear around the flipper buttons or lollipop rails a sure sign of use. I believe most people think that , if its in a home now , its home use only.

#5 1 year ago

Thanks guys for the input-Take care

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside