You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

manual (resized).PNG
homer (resized).jpg
IMG_20170207_011852 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Can someone please post a few pictures of how the wire (http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-5016-00) is attached behind Homer's head?

Mine came with one from the factory, and the installation seemed a bit odd- threaded post on the left, and screw+washer through a spacer on the right.

Does this look correct? Any idea why they wouldn't have just used threaded posts on both?

IMG_20170207_011852 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Also, while we're at it- how critical are those 7/16" rings on the wire guide immediately to the right of that. Mine are starting to fall apart and I'd like to just cut them off. I don't particular want to take the ball guide out to put new ones on. I imagine those are there to slow down the ball? There already appear to be a few miscellaneous posts/screws along the path to do the same thing.

#3 5 years ago

Can anyone near a TSPP take a look at this for me?

#4 5 years ago

Mine is also a screw but the screw doesn't actually pass through the insert, it just sits underneath it which is surprising because this is a 1 owner HUO machine and I doubt any work was done to it previously.

homer (resized).jpg

#5 5 years ago

Stern manual picture shows a nut on the right side as well FYI.

manual (resized).PNG

#6 5 years ago

I bought mine NIB, so it looks like the factory was just as confused about how it's supposed to fit together. Oh well, seems to work! And still no insert ghosting 14.5 years in!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 20.00
$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!