• Latest reply 8 years ago by Elfman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I have a question about TSPP. When I shoot the garage door, is it supposed to fall down to come out of the left orbit and activate Cletus' kids?

The picture shows my upper pf removed and the large gap in the ramp, nothing looks damaged so I assume that's how it's supposed to be.

However, I find it weird that when it calls for me to shoot the garage and I hit the shot, sometimes it goes down the left orbit and doesn't register that I shot the garage. But does register as if I shot the left orbit when it dumps out down the left orbit.

I know some of those shots are weak into the garage, so I could understand that you have to hit a good shot to complete the ramp. But why would it activate a left orbit shot when dumping out of the garage?

I have even gotten credit for completing a CBG hurry up for the left orbit shot when it dumped out of the garage. This leads me to believe that something isn't functioning properly.

Anyone know why it might do that? Please help.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2 8 years ago

Heya,
That garage shot should have enough power to launch the ball over that hole and then into the ramp at the back of the machine that feeds the vertical up kicker to the mini playfield above.

Make sure there is nothing obstructing the other side. E.g cracked or broken off lip of that back plastic ramp. I'm on my phone, so I can't see the picture clearly. That lip should sit on top of the metal lane rail.

Also make sure that your game is level and the flippers have enough power to make that shot.

Some other members may be able to chime in with more instructions/help.

Cheers!
Adam.

#3 8 years ago

That is completely normal. There are two routes to that left orbit shot. Shoot it through the pop bumpers (tough shot) or shoot a weak shot into the garage so it falls into the orbit (also tough to do intentionally).

#4 8 years ago

Yep agree its normal. Ive also had hard shots to the left/treehouse ramp, come back out the garage and or cletus shot too. rare but it has happened.

#5 8 years ago

^ +1

Exactly!

#6 8 years ago

See I told you everyone would know

#7 8 years ago

Thanks everyone!

#8 8 years ago

Also, since your playfield is off and your garage ramp seems intact, I HIGHLY recommend getting a Cliffy for that. Replacement ramps are difficult if not impossible to find.

Just e-mail Cliffy directly at http://www.passionforpinball.com/

Also, more info on the creation of this protector too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-cliffy-ramp-protector/page/2

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 45.95
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 45.00
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-garage-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.