Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by D-Gottlieb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

One of the targets won't say up. Fails in the coil test also. I can manually push the bar underneath and it says up but the coil test won't do it, it tries to 2 or 3 times. I switched the spring but it didn't help. I didn't have an exact match on the spring. Could it be the spring or something else?

#2 1 year ago

Is this a new problem or new game and has never worked?
I'd check the coil, maybe replace the sleeve if the resistance is within spec. Should be around 12 ohms resistance.

#3 1 year ago

There are two coils for each drop target. The big one raises and the small one drops them. There may be a problem with the small plate that is associated with the small coil. Check the mechanism.

#4 1 year ago

new problem, just one coil for all 3 which is dirty so I'll try taking it apart to clean it.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from JimB:

new problem, just one coil for all 3 which is dirty so I'll try taking it apart to clean it.

Right, one standard size coil to reset, I meant. Three small coils to drop the targets.

#6 1 year ago

only having trouble on the raising, dropping is fine.

#7 1 year ago

So, yeah, clean the coil and see how that works.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,300 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Carpentersville, IL
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside