Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

If I get a ball in the itchy and scratchy hole before I hit the middle target, when it goes to make sure all targets are down the middle stays up. The ball ejects hits the target it falls and then everything resets. Anyone know a fix or test I need to know abou.

#2 1 year ago

What code level are you running? There was a code update at some point that addressed this by causing all of the drop targts to retract prior to activating the eject.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from rs812:

What code level are you running? There was a code update at some point that addressed this by causing all of the drop targts to retract prior to activating the eject.

Running 5.0 now, just upgraded rom, I thought that would help but still doing it.

#5 1 year ago

I’ll check today.

#6 1 year ago

When I run through coil test, get to 30 dropbank targets and run it the outside two drop the center does not. I then go into pinball doctor and they go back up. It’s just the center target.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Balaraform:

When I run through coil test, get to 30 dropbank targets and run it the outside two drop the center does not. I then go into pinball doctor and they go back up. It’s just the center target.

That’s good, narrows down the center target has some kind of issue. Did you lift the play field and look at the mechanism? Compare its movement to the other two. Look for broken wire(s).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Statesboro, GA
$ 399.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Phoenix, AZ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside