Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by herg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DVD-Phantasm-1999-Intro.jpg
    pinball-is-gay.jpg
    pinball-is-gay.jpg
    escalated.gif
    HOPE.jpg
    DonPatchScreaming.png
    wm-back.jpg
    wm-front.jpg
    my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_dvd.png
    Zohan-dont-mess-with.jpg
    b4dalock.jpg
    sjff_01_img0156.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

All tshirt orders have shipped! I still have a few extra shirts in each style. The "nudge me" shirt is available in 3 different colors. If you are interested in purchasing any please pm me the style and size you would like. Quantity and sizes are limited. Shirts are $15 plus shipping, discount for multiple ordes

10% of any sales will be donated to Pinside

// Error: Image 110024 not found // image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Sunday bump

#3 10 years ago

When I received mine it was better than expected. I was 100% satisfied. Even non-pinheads who saw it at work commented on how cool it was.

#4 10 years ago

Glad I picked a couple of these up. Thanks for the update. Good of you to kick something back to Pinside.

#5 10 years ago

Are you giving Clay his cut for the Pinball Ninja t-shirts?

#6 10 years ago

Roland, thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad your happy with the shirts.

Vid1900, as I explained to Al last month, I do not know who Clay is and I have never been to his website.

#7 10 years ago

This is not pinball, but you can never have enough 80's tshirts. I made a batch of these Cobra Kai shirts for a friend and have a few extra. There is one black size small, the rest are XL. The price is $10 ea, plus shipping.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

I do not know who Clay is and I have never been to his website.

Clay wrote the Pinball Repair guides that everyone uses to repair their pins for the last decade:

http://thepiratebay.sx/search/pinball%20repair/0/99/0

and runs the Pinball Ninja© website that publishes a 2-3 videos every week of pinball repair:

http://www.pinballninja.com

Just like Cher or Madonna, Clay is so well know, he has no need for a last name.

#9 10 years ago

Just curious.... Does Clay own the Pinball Ninja name?

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Clay wrote the Pinball Repair guides that everyone uses to repair their pins for the last decade:
    http://thepiratebay.sx/search/pinball%20repair/0/99/0
    and runs the Pinball Ninja© website that publishes a 2-3 videos every week of pinball repair:
    http://www.pinballninja.com
    Just like Cher or Madonna, Clay is so well know, he has no need for a last name.

Apparently Al Warner owns the pinball ninja domain name. I will tell you the same thing I told him last month. I have never been to the site nor do I know who Clay is. Al owns the domain name of a repair blog, not a copyright, trademark, or patent for apparel sales. I was told by Al it was a subscription based site which makes it pretty obvious I had no access to its intellectual property. After Al contacted me I checked with the federal patent and copyright data base and found nothing.

Clay apparently provides a blog for pinball repair. I provide pinball themed T-shirts. If clay would like to discuss his nickname he can contact me himself. If you would like to express your gratitude for what clay has done for you (pinball repair help) then send him a donation or a love letter, that's your business.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

then send him a donation or a love letter, that's your business.

Let the record show, you are very snippy for someone trying to publicly advertise their business.

#12 10 years ago

I just love reading all the patent police bashing people on Pinside. Great fun.

#13 10 years ago

sweep the leg
    strike first
    strike hard
    NO MERCY!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

I just love reading all the patent police bashing people on Pinside. Great fun.

Seriously, I am doing this as a hobby and to provide fellow pin heads with cool tshirts. I'm not getting rich, believe me. Can't make everyone happy, some people just like drama

#15 10 years ago

I am agreeing with you 100% Paul.... I just love how everyone is quick to bash people for something so trivial as a t-shirt for fun. I used to work in a T-Shirt printing shop and a friend of mine and I tried to start a small business doing it. Trust me, I know your not making squat on this particular venture.

#16 10 years ago

If there's no patent, copyright, trademark, etc, for the "pinball ninja" name I say we move on.

#17 10 years ago

Agreed

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

then send him a donation or a love letter, that's your business.

Quoted from vid1900:

Let the record show, you are very snippy for someone trying to publicly advertise their business.

Yeah, that could have been handled better if he wanted to earn some goodwill.

"Love Letter" OMG, what a class act.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

Yeah, that could have been handled better if he wanted to earn some goodwill.
    "Love Letter" OMG, what a class act.

This is not about goodwill and this is not my occupation. Just trying to offer a service for fellow pinsiders. If you want to buy a tshirt send me a pm, if you don't find another thread to bash

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

This is not about goodwill and this is not my occupation. Just trying to offer a service for fellow pinsiders.

Bahahahahahahaha.

Not to "bash" you, but chip in some money to Robbin who owns Pinside since you are advertising your "service" on his forum for free.

It's the righteous thing to do BEFORE you start selling stuff.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

Bahahahahahahaha.
    Not to "bash" you, but chip in some money to Robbin who owns Pinside since you are advertising your "service" on his forum for free.
    It's the righteous thing to do.

It's obvious you didn't even read the initial post. Like I said if your not interested in a shirt go disrupt someone else's thread

#22 10 years ago

How much is shipping to Novi MI 48374 ?

If it's not too much, I might buy Clay a Pinball Ninja tshirt.

Paypal? Visa?

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

How much is shipping to Novi MI 48374 ?
    If it's not too much, I might buy Clay a Pinball Ninja tshirt.
    Paypal? Visa?

Very cool of you, sir!

#24 10 years ago

Shipping will be $5, pm for my Paypal id

#25 10 years ago

I have owned the Pinball Ninja site for the past 5 years and when I saw that there were Pinball Ninja shirts being made I politely asked the Op to not make them. Since I am half owner of pinballshirts.com I figured it would look as if I was just trying to stop some competition. I could care less about anything else that he makes, but I'm bothered that the reputation we have created on the Ninja site is is being exploited by someone else. The Op did all of the research he mentioned above and refused to honor my polite request.

We will also be releasing Pinball Ninja shirts and a portion of the money will be used to keep the Pinball Ninja and Pinrepair.com running.

That's my side. I'll not comment again on the matter.

#26 10 years ago

Again I apologize, but I do not feel that these shirts exploit your site. At no time did I think to myself "I can use the popularity of your site to make a buck". I never heard of the site before, I'm sure most people here don't even have access to it.

I made the shirts with the idea that a person could be a ninja at anything. I hear kids say all the time "I'm a _____ ninja". When talking about sports, games, or school. That's how I meant it. If anything this is free advertising for your subscription blog. A member above has the username "skill shot". Ive been playing with the idea to make a shirt with the diagram of a plunger with the words "skill shot" above it. Do I need his permission?

#27 10 years ago

What, no shirts with hot guys playing, for the ladies?

#28 10 years ago

so many machines have a skill shot maybe Im the one who should have asked permission I guess as long as there is no underscore SKILL_SHOT I dont care. Yeah kids say ninja and beast maybe awarner should go to japan and ask a ninjitsu master if he can call himself a ___ninja? isnt there a website you can upload whatever you want and have them print it? I would LOVE to have my avatar pic on a shirt

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

isnt there a website you can upload whatever you want and have them print it? I would LOVE to have my Avatar pic on a shirt

Do it:

www.customink.com

$24 delivered to your door.

#30 10 years ago

That would make an awesome shirt.

#31 10 years ago

thats the one. I just checked it out I like the feature to put text on the back like a baseball jersey would be perfect for pinball shows since your facing machines your screen name would be visible on the back I took a picture of the williams logo inverted it then removed some of the stripes so it looks like headphones my first photo shop ever, but its kind of cut off on this site. I WANT IT! I'll probably make 1 for my birthday.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

Again I apologize, but I do not feel that these shirts exploit your site. At no time did I think to myself "I can use the popularity of your site to make a buck". I never heard of the site before, I'm sure most people here don't even have access to it.
    I made the shirts with the idea that a person could be a ninja at anything. I hear kids say all the time "I'm a ____ ninja". When talking about sports, games, or school. That's how I meant it. If anything this is free advertising for your subscription blog. A member above has the username "skill shot". Ive been playing with the idea to make a shirt with the diagram of a plunger with the words "skill shot" above it. Do I need his permission?

So because YOU don't happen to know of a site which has been part of the backbone of this hobby, you "apologize" and continue on anyway? That's a dick move.

I'm sure the consumer will vote with their dollars anyway when they compare your offering vs. what PinballShirts.com is producing. Stock art and fonts vs. custom art = no comparison. Good luck.

#33 10 years ago

So what next? Are we going to ask Clay to go to a real Ninja to ask for permission to use the name Ninja? Perhaps he should change his name to the pinball repairman? Wait, then other pinball repairmen will complain that he stole that name from them? Where does it end?

#34 10 years ago

It doesn't even have to begin. If people just respected each other when Al reached out and ask this dude stop he should have just stopped. After all this T-shirt thing is just a "hobby" to him so why would he care what he prints/sells. Wouldn't you be annoyed if there was another Squeakman on this site soiling your name and reputation that your 13,257pkp represent?

#35 10 years ago

Is the snake Karate Kid or is it Kurt Russel Snake character?

#36 10 years ago

Who's name and reputation exactly am I soiling? I have not done anything to offend anybody or anything wrong. Al's idea of polite was to offer me $1 per shirt he sells if I gave him the design. I told him we could work something out but $1 wouldn't do it, then he demanded I stop.

Your right in that consumers vote with their dollars. So really there is no need to continue to trash this thread. If you don't want a shirt go bash someone else. If you do send me pm.

#37 10 years ago

Does every thread selling something on this site have to turn into World War 3? I mean, really? I would hate to see if one pinsider represented Coke and anothe Pepsi. Or Burger King and Mcdonalds. Something major with a lot at stake. The way I see it, all this is small potatoes. A handfull of shirts. Wow. Lets all break out the heavy artillery. Last time that I checked, nobody on this website was making the cover of Forbes Magazine. Is it that big of a freakin deal? I am not and will not take sides, but will a few shirts have that much of a negative impact on either party? I bought a cool shirt that was on one of these threads and was very happy with it. I have never been on the repair website that was mentioned in this thread but I am sure that it is awesome. If there is a legal copyright being infringed upon, then the sale of shirts that are an infringement should stop being sold ASAP. If there is no copyright, then there should be no problem between the two parties involved. I can't see anyone getting rich doing custom pinball stuff. It is such a limited market when you think about it. How many people on this planet want a pinball ninja shirt? I do not think its enough for it to affect either party involved. And of course all the kids in the playground are going to pick sides and stand by their champion on what I think is a stupid situation. Whatever.

#38 10 years ago

advertisements advertisement right!? just put .com at the end of yours so we know whos are the knock offs

#39 10 years ago

Do you have any shirts that men could wear? Or only ladies.

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Do you have any shirts that men could wear? Or only ladies.

Are you calling all of the people that bought shirts women?

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

Are you calling all of the people that bought shirts women?

No, but if those pictured are the only shirts, then they probably bought them for their women. IMO

#42 10 years ago

I showed the guy who styles my hair the Nudge Me shirt on my iPhone and he said he would wear it.

#43 10 years ago

It's funny how I was made out to be the bad guy here. What's even more funny is the thread bashers keep bumping me to the top. And, because of it I am getting more and more tshirt inquiries.

BTW, what does getting your hair styled mean? Frosted tips?

#44 10 years ago

I like that MULTIBALLA

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

This is not pinball, but you can never have enough 80's tshirts. I made a batch of these Cobra Kai shirts for a friend and have a few extra. There is one black size small, the rest are XL. The price is $10 ea, plus shipping.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I never seen those frikken awesome Cobra Kai shirts when I ordered my pinball shirts. Did you ship mine already?

#46 10 years ago

I want a Miltiballa as well?

#47 10 years ago

I happen to love women. As a matter of fact I bought the shirt with the girl playing the machine with her panties down. And just to clarify things I am a man. I don't think I would be comfortable having a guy style my hair. I only go to places that have females working there. And paulmg01, I do not think you are the bad guy at all. Its too bad that a bunch of people who do not have pinball repair sites and who are not making shirts had to stick their noses into this and turn it into an ugly mess.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

I don't think I would be comfortable having a guy style my hair.

Too much temptation having a man shave you other than your boyfriend?

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

And just to clarify things I am a man. I don't think I would be comfortable having a guy style my hair.

OMG, holy homophobia.

#50 10 years ago

good lord

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tshirt-update-plus-extra-shirts-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.