You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

The Shadow in the GRG 008.JPG
The Shadow 030.JPG
The Shadow 014.JPG
1396023729209.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider carl_694.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So I've owned a Shadow for several months. Granted, I haven't had hours upon hours to play, but I've got some decent time at the machine. Love the machine (a lot) but holy moly, I still suck at it. Curious to see how other folks fare. Anyone averaging 300M or more?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from realroadrage:

Just achieved my high score of over 1B this past weekend, but I have yet to reach the final battle. What previous poster said was true: one game could be 600M followed by a 30M stinker. I seem to average around 300M like OP. Brutal machine; physics and placement of objects seem to generate lots of drains. As my only machine, I can say I never really get tired of playing it, but is that a function of being a great machine or me only having one?

LOL. I certainly don't average 300M. More like 175M. I still don't even dominate the high scores. It's comically embarassing.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

The Shadow is my favorite pin that I own, and I have put no kidding, 8k plays on it in the year ive owned it. My highest score was 1.9 bill, ive been to the final battle many many times, only to come up short by 1 or 2 remaining shots time and time again. My average score is around 500-700 mill, I play 3 ball on medium settings with outlanes at medium as well. Its a tough game to start out on, however I started out with a BSD, and put those besides eachother, bsd will kick my ass 3x as hard The Shadow will.

Lol. Got just that, with BSD next to TS (second from left with Aurich's translite package) . Recognize that DM?

1396023729209.jpg1396023729209.jpg
#28 10 years ago
Quoted from t2:

I have mixed feelings undeout the game. Have only had one for about 6 months with limited Pacheco the d not sure how I feel about the machine. I probably need to learn the rules better to fully enjoy.
My wall is staying up and in test mode comes up check switch 51, wall target, and e.r. target bad check switch and coil. Advice on how to proceed to get fixed?

There are numerous possible reasons for that . Have you run switch test for the opto in the sanctum and solenoid test to check the wall? Results? That issue will definitely drag down enjoyment.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Anyone try GI LED OCD in Shadow yet? Seems like a perfect candidate along with White Water and a few others with dimming effects.

Huh? What is that?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider carl_694.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ts-the-shadow-do-you-suck-too?tu=carl_694 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.