Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Shadow_E
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

The Shadow in the GRG 008.JPG
The Shadow 030.JPG
The Shadow 014.JPG
1396023729209.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spraynard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Battlefields definitely don't all play the same. I forget what the 4th level requires in hits now, but I've beaten that. 75? Not sure I did that in one try, probably at least a couple.

So after reading this thread I decided to play for nothing but battlefield. I got up to level 5 or 6 I think--took 110 hits to finish. After that I think I discovered a game bug, because the dmd was saying I needed 188 hits to open the battlefield.

Decided to play the game out (I did accumulate like 5 extra balls in the process), ended up with a GC score around 2.5 billion! Was 2 shots from finishing final battle too--that would have been huge.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

So after reading this thread I decided to play for nothing but battlefield. I got up to level 5 or 6 I think--took 110 hits to finish. After that I think I discovered a game bug, because the dmd was saying I needed 188 hits to open the battlefield.
Decided to play the game out (I did accumulate like 5 extra balls in the process), ended up with a GC score around 2.5 billion! Was 2 shots from finishing final battle too--that would have been huge.

After the success of my first attempt at a battlefield strategy, I tried it again. This time, I put up 2.7B and completed final battle! Note that my previous high scores were around 1.5B. So the battlefield strategy is definitely useful for big points. Complete battlefield, collect extra ball/start mode, rinse and repeat. Definitely not wise to do in a tournament with no E.B., but fun at home!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Newland, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spraynard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside