(Topic ID: 12094)

Trying to use KLOV can someone refer me?

By HighProtein

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ktm450
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

Trying to use KLOV can someone refer me?

HighProtein on there too...

#2 12 years ago

"The most common cause of this problem is that your account has not been upgraded to allow you to post on these forums. In order to be validated to post, you either need a recommendation from an existing member"

#3 12 years ago

I would be happy to, but I have no idea how. I read a post about someone asking how to do it, but no one ever explained it. When I joined you didn't have to do that.

#5 12 years ago

Killer List Of Video Games. They have a good form for video game stuff. Kinda like Pinside for VG.

#6 12 years ago

I upgraded you. Try it now

#7 12 years ago

You need a referal to get into Klov now? When did that happen? I must have signed on before that, because I never had anyone refer me. Just signed up.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

You need a referal to get into Klov now? When did that happen? I must have signed on before that, because I never had anyone refer me.

I don't know when they did it as I also signed up before this was implemented. I think you either need a referral or to pay something like $1-2. I think it was done to keep out spammers and former members that were causing problems. Maybe someone with more insight can give details.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from dlbuller:

Thank you very much.
    I'm at that point (seems like it happens with everyone) where
    I must join more than 2 message boards to get enough leads
    and connections for my pinball passion.
    Being in FL, I'm on the VillageBBS as well and KLOV looks to have
    some interesting folks and possible opportunities on it unique to it.

#10 12 years ago

When I joined KLOV, I made a donation to the arcade museum in order to join.
    They have a problem with spammers and this is how they stop random accounts being created to spam the board. I enjoy KLOV, its a great forum with some interesting characters.
    I started out collecting pinball machines, then the arcade video game bug hit me.
    Collecting arcade video games is a lot like pinball, except that the machines cost ten times less.
    As one member on KLOV said, this hobby is not about running out of money, its about running out of space to put all the damned games!

#11 12 years ago

I did the paypal donation.
    It did take a few days to go to the full access status.
    I also got a message telling me it should have been instant once i did the donation .

Jim

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from dlbuller:

ps.. how's your TFTC? have you done anything mod wise to it like cliffy or beyond?
    I have a cliffy and wonder what else I can do...

#13 12 years ago

I have a cliffy and am working on LEDs. Today I get some pinball pro speakers Not sure what else can be done.

#14 12 years ago

KLOV is like the beginning for me, it is everything video and pin. Hard core gamers begin here. Of course hard core pinball's not so much I guess. I would join if you have any arcade games, great group very helpful!

#15 12 years ago

A guy in Florida has a Iron Man for sale on that site for $3450. Pro or the "classic" ?

Jim Z

#16 12 years ago

Dude, check the date. That's from August 2011.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Dude, check the date. That's from August 2011.

WOW I thought that was strange. I need to read the fine print.

#18 12 years ago

Hey.. I'm new here , but if some one wants to Upgrade my KLOV account, I would give you a big Thank You ! BillinIndiana is my user on there also...

#19 12 years ago

I guess you have your klov fans just like your rpg fans

1 week later
    #20 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

I guess you have your klov fans just like your rpg fans

I use it for my arcade info, that info is not here or I would not need to go there.

#21 12 years ago

I am Absocountry2 on there as well. I never though about asking for a rec from here. Anybody able to help me out?

Bill did you get on?

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

Goonie said:You need a referal to get into Klov now? When did that happen? I must have signed on before that, because I never had anyone refer me.
    I don't know when they did it as I also signed up before this was implemented. I think you either need a referral or to pay something like $1-2. I think it was done to keep out spammers and former members that were causing problems. Maybe someone with more insight can give details.

Yes, this is correct.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

I am Absocountry2 on there as well. I never though about asking for a rec from here. Anybody able to help me out?
    Bill did you get on?

I upgraded you.

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

I upgraded you.

How is this done? I was looking for a way to upgrade Bill, and I couldn't figure it out.

#25 12 years ago

Jim Z

Quoted from gweempose:jonnyo said:I upgraded you.
    How is this done? I was looking for a way to upgrade Bill, and I couldn't figure it out.

+1

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

jonnyo said:I upgraded you.

http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/wm-upgrade-user.php

#27 12 years ago

Thank you jonnyo! This site is the best.

#28 12 years ago

Would someone be so kind as to upgrade me too? I'm jobi there as well. Thanks

#29 12 years ago

Done Jobi:

User Jobi upgraded by Nutty 5.0

#30 12 years ago

Thanks!

#31 12 years ago

if anyone wants to , i would like to be refered as well, im trying to ask about a pin in wv, but unfortunately, i cant post...name is darkfaith on there too

4 months later
    #32 11 years ago

Hello,

Can someone please upgrade me on KLOV? My sn is Shinobi200X. Thank you in advance!

2 months later
    #33 11 years ago

Would someone mind upgrading me please. Cursed is my user name there as well. Thanks in advance.

#34 11 years ago

All prospective forum users have to either (1) be approved by an existing user, or (2) donate $2+ before being allowed onto the forums.

Attempting upgrade (from group Pergatory to Regular User): Cursed

User Cursed upgraded by Nutty 5.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted from Cursed:

Would someone mind upgrading me please. Cursed is my user name there as well. Thanks in advance.

#35 11 years ago

me too me too!!!
    i am hassanchop there also

#36 11 years ago

I have been around since VAPS but would love to post instead of just read KLOV. Can someone upgrade me as I am under the same user-Arcadetreasures.
    Thank you

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from arcadetreasures:

I have been around since VAPS but would love to post instead of just read KLOV. Can someone upgrade me as I am under the same user-Arcadetreasures.
    Thank you

You should be good to go. I just upgraded you.

#38 11 years ago

Would someone be kind enough to upgrade me as well? (Same UN: rplante)

I used to visit KLOV regularly, and enjoyed it, but as I couldn't post I faded away.

Thanks!

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from rplante:

Would someone be kind enough to upgrade me as well?

Done.

#40 11 years ago

Thanks Gweem, I appreciate it!

#41 11 years ago

Gweem thanks for the upgrade.

3 weeks later
    #42 11 years ago

Could I get in on an upgrade too please? Same user name.

Thanks in advance!

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

User Cursed upgraded by Nutty 5.0

Thank you

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from FirePower:

Could I get in on an upgrade too please? Same user name.
    Thanks in advance!

Done!

#45 11 years ago

Would someone be kind enough to upgrade me? Tankster there too.

Thanks in advance!

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tankster:

Would someone be kind enough to upgrade me? Tankster there too.
    Thanks in advance!

All prospective forum users have to either (1) be approved by an existing user, or (2) donate $2+ before being allowed onto the forums.

Attempting upgrade (from group Pergatory to Regular User): Tankster

User Tankster upgraded by Nutty 5.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Attempting upgrade (from group Pergatory to Regular User): Tankster
    User Tankster upgraded by Nutty 5.0

gracias!

#48 11 years ago

Ill take an upgrade if possible

username way2wyrd / Jeff Frick

Thanks!

#49 11 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Ill take an upgrade if possible
    username way2wyrd / Jeff Frick
    Thanks!

User way2wyrd upgraded by Nutty 5.0

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-use-klov-can-someone-refer-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.