You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

split second (resized).jpg
A029DE33-B862-49F0-8E7C-75C2B00C7FEA (resized).jpeg
image-1 (resized).jpg
circus (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nrwheele.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hi Everyone! I was hoping to see if anyone would recognize the description of the following machine - my father-in-law recalls playing it during his younger years, and wants to purchase one, but he can't for the life of him remember the name of it.

He described it to me as a 70's era machine, and the backglass features elephant(s) in tutus. No description on the playfield itself, unfortunately

I've tried on several occasions to Google it based on his description, but I haven't found anything that matches so far.

If anyone knows the name of this machine or could provide any leads, I'd greatly appreciate it!

#4 2 years ago

I appreciate the quick responses!

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Circus was it; I showed him the picture to jog his memory, but he said that wasn't it; he recalls a number of elephants, possibly 8 or so (not sure if that was just the backglass or including the playfield).

Apologies for the vague details, but like he said, this was 50 years ago lol

#9 2 years ago

We have a winner! It actually ended up being "Jungle King", he mis-remembed the lights as tutus (sorry for the misleading details!) He said they affectionately referred to the game as "Elephant's Asses", which is the only name he ever remembered it as.

Thanks for all the responses, he was tickled pink to be able to see the machine again after all these years. This forum is fantastic

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nrwheele.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-find-the-name-of-a-specific-em-machine?tu=nrwheele and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.