6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by McSquid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcsquid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a friend who remembers playing a specific bingo style game when he as a kid but doesn't remember the name or much about it. Today he gave me what I feel is the first piece of useful information in attempting to figure out which game it was. He said he thought it was "pokeno" themed. googling pokeno revealed that it is basicly bingo played with playing cards. Does anyone know of any Bingo games that used playing cards as the theme?

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll parade these titles in front of him and see if we get a match

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcsquid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-find-the-name-of-a-specific-bingo-game?tu=mcsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.