(Topic ID: 202752)

Trying to find tables with this feature...

By BigDaddyScoop

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5687C8E1-237B-45BA-8E9A-21B8FA63BDC1 (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

Greetings! I'm brand new to the forums and am hoping this will be the perfect place to ask this question.

I grew up playing a LOT of different tables. I love pinball, and generally live vicariously through the pinball arcade app unless I get lucky.

I remember at least one or two old tables - most likely EM - that did something different. I'm trying to track down the table names. If they're good, I might suggest to the developers they try to find one.

The tables I'm thinking of did not have the traditional slingshots by the flippers. Instead, there were pockets with kickout holes. (I apologize if I'm using the wrong terminology.) This made the game a bit more challenging because you couldn't always set up your shot. If you tried to hold the ball, it would roll back into the hole and then get kicked out.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? I've google searched multiple times and watched a bunch of random videos hoping to find it. I've found some cool tables, but none with this specific design feature.

Thanks!

#3 6 years ago

#incredible-hulk and Contact have kick-outs, but those are solid state, rather than EM.

#4 6 years ago

Darling and Jubilee, among others.

Don C.

#5 6 years ago

Pinball machines, not tables.

#6 6 years ago

Williams World Cup (also a SS, not EM).

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Pinball machines, not tables.

Decks, not pinball machines, not tables...DECKS

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Decks, not pinball machines, not tables...DECKS

What about patios?

#9 6 years ago

Williams lucky strike too.

#10 6 years ago

Note the use of the word “table”.

5687C8E1-237B-45BA-8E9A-21B8FA63BDC1 (resized).png5687C8E1-237B-45BA-8E9A-21B8FA63BDC1 (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-find-tables-with-this-feature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.